ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Need help


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 09:28
Author:
i have downloaded a torrent ,it was going smooth till 99% but now it is stuck and experiencing hash-fails(500mb) please help me to overcome this issue thnx in advance
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 13:33
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
try to do a force recheck of the torrent, normally this option can be done by right clicking on the torrent and selecting that option.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 15:15
Author:
i have tried that it didn't work out
Audionic avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 16:14
Author: Blocked
sent you a PM hope that helps
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 05:49
Author:
thanks for the reply
krishna22 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 15:30
Author:
any one explain me abt youtube rencodes means plz
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 21:38
Author: Warned
maybe when you can come and state your question in a way that can be understood, you will find the help you seek grasshopper
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 23:04
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
krishna22 wrote:
any one explain me abt youtube rencodes means plz

It means "Do Not Upload it here on ET" - IE, it means someone is trying to upload a crappy free download from youtube to here on ET, and they are bending the site upload rules by re-encoding it to another format so it don't look like a crappy free youtube download.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 00:04
Author: Warned
Now that was a brilliant translation, now i know who to PM for translation when i get my usual hate mail messages in hindi, urdu, telugu and moron
krishna22 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 04:02
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

It means "Do Not Upload it here on ET" - IE, it means someone is trying to upload a crappy free download from youtube to here on ET, and they are bending the site upload rules by re-encoding it to another format so it don't look like a crappy free youtube download






but i am copying from cd and converting in to mp4 and i am not downloading from you tube , give me any suggestion
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 06:18
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
krishna22 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

It means "Do Not Upload it here on ET" - IE, it means someone is trying to upload a crappy free download from youtube to here on ET, and they are bending the site upload rules by re-encoding it to another format so it don't look like a crappy free youtube download






but i am copying from cd and converting in to mp4 and i am not downloading from you tube , give me any suggestion

So why TF are you asking about youtube encodes???

And WTF do these things have to do with somebody having a problem downloading a torrent???
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 23:52
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
TEZ wrote:
krishna22 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

It means "Do Not Upload it here on ET" - IE, it means someone is trying to upload a crappy free download from youtube to here on ET, and they are bending the site upload rules by re-encoding it to another format so it don't look like a crappy free youtube download

but i am copying from cd and converting in to mp4 and i am not downloading from you tube , give me any suggestion - OK as TEZ says why do you bring up youtube if your ripping from a cd?? unless the CD is a copied disc from youtube?? As for giving you any idea, I have already given you the definitive definition of a youtuberip. Can I ask why you want to know about youtuberips if your ripping from a CD, and is the CD a genuine retail/Rental CD??

So why TF are you asking about youtube encodes???

And WTF do these things have to do with somebody having a problem downloading a torrent???
Well said TEZ, And yes it's nice to be ignorant and post a request onto someone else's topic!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5