H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.117.182.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

need foyles war season 7 (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 23:29
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Audionic wrote:
Big_A wrote

OK since you are publicly accusing another member of "do your snitch stuff", Can you please explain what you mean by this and provide the/all evidence you have to back this up??
Please do NOT PM it to anyone, post it here, if you accuse someone publicly then prove it publicly!

Rules are for everyone now see what Cat has written that i will twist my nipples suck a dick r whatever thats not a public accused?? accussed me that i upload retags and i sit on takers lap han now if he will provide evidences on me sitting on takers lap and on that i am stucked at the anal stage developement etc.then i will provide evidence on his snitch stuff.

Here we go again, you are acting like a child! please reply with a proper response to my question!

I am not interested in any other post from other areas of the forum, only this one!
So far in this topic you have been disrespectful towards FLACMASTER, and accused Cat_minster of being a snitch, what goes on in other topics stays in other topics and is/has being/been dealt with. Now if you can not answer a simple question I will repeat this, Grow up or go away!!

Oh since you say you have been accused of re-tagging can you tell me if you have had any warnings for re-tagging??
Audionic avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 23:47
Author: Blocked
Big_A Wrote:

Here we go again, you are acting like a child! please reply with a proper response to my question!

I am not interested in any other post from other areas of the forum, only this one!
So far in this topic you have been disrespectful towards FLACMASTER, and accused Cat_minster of being a snitch, what goes on in other topics stays in other topics and is/has being/been dealt with. Now if you can not answer a simple question I will repeat this, Grow up or go away!!

Oh since you say you have been accused of re-tagging can you tell me if you have had any warnings for re-tagging??

If your not intrested in other topics then just scroll up and see cat_minister posts what he has said about me that i will twist my nipples and i am on the anal stage development. and if you call my post disrespectful to flaccy then i apologize to him but then what do you think about cat_minister posts they are out of this world?

and if you still think i am wrong then i promise it wont happen again.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:42
Audionic wrote:
If your not intrested in other topics then just scroll up and see cat_minister posts what he has said about me that i will twist my nipples and i am on the anal stage development. and if you call my post disrespectful to flaccy then i apologize to him but then what do you think about cat_minister posts they are out of this world?
and if you still think i am wrong then i promise it wont happen again.

Firstly I apologies for the time taken to get back to this, have been offline for a bit.

Now Starting from the bottom of your post, I know you are wrong!! I have asked you to either prove or apologies over calling another member a snitch, an accusation that is far more inflammatory and damaging than wanting to twist someones nipples!

I'm not interested in previous posts as they were/have been dealt with via PM/other staff with a mature response received from the other parties involved, unlike your childish replies via PM.

I have asked you to prove this publicly as you accused them publicly, and that is all I'm asking you to do, either prove it or apologize. Not hard now is it?? Now is the time to grow up and act like a responsible member and show that you can back up your accusations or take the consequences if you fail to respond appropriately in this topic.

Thanks, have a wonderful day!
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
1st i find it quite amusing that a childish little brat like audionic can cry loud enough to make staff jump to his service and for what exactly just simply being a pain in the ass.....

I am waiting for an answer to the question though audionic, have you ever received a warning verbal or otherwise for retagging other peoples work? Has a staff ever had to ask you to re-edit the title of an upload because you made it appear to be your own? If the answer is yes, THEN YOUR A RETAGGER!!!

Second i think it is interesting that out of all the members on this site who have publicly shamed you embarrassed you, tormented or teased you, who have called you by a name other than the one you go by- the only member you cry about is Cat_Minister...

Honestly son you shame yourself by crying like a little b1tch in public sending pm's to staff begging them to fight your battle for you because you are so piss weak you can't take what you dish out.....oddly you can disrespect members as much as you please though.

these days middle eastern members or those who try hard to become middle easern seem to get made ET Lover and Site Friends just for managing to not pester staff for a week.....look at SpunkFarty for example ...but thats yogi's bro so i get that...

the question is who are you related to audionic, if it isn't taker who is it?
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:58
Cat_Minister wrote:
1st i find it quite amusing that a childish little brat like audionic can cry loud enough to make staff jump to his service and for what exactly just simply being a pain in the ass.....

I am waiting for an answer to the question though audionic, have you ever received a warning verbal or otherwise for retagging other peoples work? Has a staff ever had to ask you to re-edit the title of an upload because you made it appear to be your own? If the answer is yes, THEN YOUR A RETAGGER!!!

Second i think it is interesting that out of all the members on this site who have publicly shamed you embarrassed you, tormented or teased you, who have called you by a name other than the one you go by- the only member you cry about is Cat_Minister...

Honestly son you shame yourself by crying like a little b1tch in public sending pm's to staff begging them to fight your battle for you because you are so piss weak you can't take what you dish out.....oddly you can disrespect members as much as you please though.

these days middle eastern members or those who try hard to become middle easern seem to get made ET Lover and Site Friends just for managing to not pester staff for a week.....look at SpunkFarty for example ...but thats yogi's bro so i get that...

the question is who are you related to audionic, if it isn't taker who is it?

thats enough for now, or I will take the action as I described in my last Pm to you, lets just concentrate on the question of "Snithing" and await the outcome.

PS, there is also no need to bring up the question or re-tagging as it is plain for all to see that audionic has been warned for re-tagging.
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 14:12
waiting then.
Audionic avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 16:02
your again saying i dont want to listen other forums talks and cat_minister has been dealt for that then just scroll up and see the last posts by cat_minister he said that i will twist my nipples and i am on the anal stage development and then i said to him he is snitch and if he won't prove that then who the hell i am to prove a single word 'Snitch'.

you want me to apologize to cat_minister but i wont apologize to a member who said to me that flac_master twist my nipples and i am on the anal stage development you kept saying that prove! why you have said snitch to cat_minister so i just tell the same thing to cat_minister that how am i a fucking idiot Prove thatcat_abuse_55.jpg
and how flac_master and i twist nipples i want a photograph for that and i want to see my anal how it is been developing and say him to prove that how am i 'DICK'(i have hands ears eyes etc dick dont have that) as i was told to be a dick several times but you cant see that you can only see a Word 'Snitch'
and i won't apologize to this disrescpectful member of ET not in this life.
yes i am kid infact tomorrow i am going to be 18.

Have a nice day Big_A
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 19:11
FFS you can't even manage to speak english well enough to be understood .......Can someone please translate this gibberish and tell me what this "person" is saying!
ManOFst33L avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 05:56
apologies Cat_Minister i accused you in Public by saying you 'snitch' and i am sorry for that and Big_A let this account extratorrent.cc/profile/audionic/ remain block as i was in the process to renaming my account i have talked to SaM he will transfer my torrents to this one thanks.have a nice day Big_A
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 14:30
ManOFst33L wrote:
apologies Cat_Minister i accused you in Public by saying you 'snitch' and i am sorry for that and Big_A let this account extratorrent.cc/profile/audionic/ remain block as i was in the process to renaming my account i have talked to SaM he will transfer my torrents to this one thanks.have a nice day Big_A

At last, now see if this had been done when you were first asked it would have saved a lot of grief and problems on your part! I hope you have learned a valuable lesson here!
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1