H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Windows 9 [Windows Blue]

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 15:53
Author: Blocked
There are busy at Microsoft these days. Windows 8 is just beginning to appear among users, and the touch screens that Windows 8 is made for, is only slowly coming out of the laptops.

But Microsoft is already working on Windows 9th We know this because a version of the next version of Windows has been leaked online under the codename Windows Blue.

More Start screen
Windows Blue rates even more on the touch-friendly Start screen than Windows 8, and judging from Blue, Windows will slowly more and more based on this screen than on the virtual desktop, we have been accustomed to for over twenty years .

It can, among other things, on the way, Blue handle settings. Normally occurs almost all changes to Windows settings via the control panel, which can be out on the desktop in Windows 8 to get in. There are only limited options from the Start screen.

But Blue is much more of the options, you usually must go into the control panel to change, laid out in the Start interface with the various apps. These accessed in Windows 8 via Live Tiles, which are the living icons, located in the Start screen.

Microsoft confirms Blue
These have also been overhauled. Inspired by Windows Phone system, there are now many more options to customize your home screen to themselves. Live Tiles now come in various sizes and colors of them can also be changed to a greater extent.

Apps can in Windows Blue share the screen in half with 50 percent screen space to each. In Windows 8, you can drag an app a piece onto the screen while using another app, but the first gets less space than the other.

Microsoft has acknowledged the authenticity of the leaked version. It happened while they convened developer conference Build 2013 this summer in San Francisco. At the same time more or less confirmed Microsoft that Blue was a code name. In other words, it is far more likely that the final version will be called Windows ninth

But until then it is called Windows Blue, and this version is expected to come out in a so-called 'Preview' version for developers and curious souls during the next month.

source MORTEN BAY, LOS ANGELES 28 march 2013 tranlated
if an
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 16:39
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I hope that 9 is better than 8, I dont want to start arguing the merits or the lack of them in win.8, im running 7 still but to be honest I liked XP-Pro better than seven but technology like time moves on and we gotta move with it or start chiseling stone tablets again, anyone know where all the so-called visuals that were supposed to be the hi-lights of win. 7 are? I cant seem to find em LOL. anyhow heres to win 9 please be better than your predecessors!!!
No avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 16:42
Author: Blocked
well 2 be honest i rather stick to 95/98 :D im old schoool :D
tim225 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 01:41
Author:
I'm still not convinced about Windows 8,let alone 9.They really should slow down a bit and focus on the newly released OS for bugs and updates.I've gotta stick with 7,it's still the better in my opinion.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 13:17
Author: ModeratorET lover
Im running both 7 and XP pro but like you Tommy i prefer xp, took me all my time to get used to 7 but xp any day lol

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1