Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Gotta pass a pee test? Dr. diggler reveals his secret

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:13
Author:
OK, I know everyones got crazy remedy for passing a urine test that may or may not work,and usually based on what they heard. Although The only 1 way to ensure you pass is to just say no(but thats sucks) Here are some ways I know for a fact to work!
Starting with my favorite:

1.SureGel/Certo-the stuff you buy at the Grocery to preserve Jelly's/Jams. Cost:$2.50
How to: Simply mix the contents of 1 box with a 16oz water 2-3 hours prior to pisstest..Take vitamin B or eat some greasy food to add color.

This actually coats your intestines and jells up your kidneys anywhere there are fatty cells. Will be clean for atleast 3 hours from first clear pee. Ive used this method 4 times(and I smoke the good stuff)

2.Synthetic urine(rubber Dick): You can buy synthetic urine now and a fake piece. Cost: urine:$60.00 /real looking penis:130.00/ with balls included:135.00(lol,jus kidding they dont charge extra for the sac :)
How: they have taken someones piss and removed the toxins,the penis has a tube in wich you squeeze a lil bulb to urinate. For those testers who like to birdwatch.

Ive tried once but i just had a condom strapped to my balls with my lil brothers pee..It was kinda gross but i passed. Ive seen the fake tools and they are real looking!

3.Quickflush: This product used to be sold at natural food stors however I can only find it on the net these days,make sure its the capsules and in a yellow box. All natural and undetectable by any urine forensic or whatever they are called. Cost: 40.00-80.00
How: take a series of all natural capsules. I think 4 every 15 minutes with a glass of water..After the last set take 1 creatine pill and some other pill.. addes color and other stuff to make it real piss instead of water.

Ive used this the most, from 1998-2002 i had some runins with the law and found myself on probation getting pissed every 2 weeks..I never stopped smoking the reef and would steal this from the natural food stores..Ive passed about 15 pee-tests using this although some have claimed to used this and failed..I bet they diddnt follow directions!

4.Water and Sweat -Drinking water and sweating your ass off. Cost: Drinking 2 much water can be fatal.
If you sweat enough,and drink enough water to where your urin looks clear,your probally good to go! however looks clearly diluted and some places wont accept that..I like green tea with anti-oxidents..or anything with anti oxidents mixed with alot of water,then a viatamin B for color!

Myths

Goldsil: Works but they test 4 it nowadays
Bleach: Drinking bleach is just retarded.
Baking soda: I doubt it!
niacin- tried it,failed and my face was beet red for 2 days
Cranberry juice-just makes you piss alot
Vineager-changes the PH level in your piss
Detox drinks- its a hit or miss,dosent always work

Happy smoking and dont forget to Thank Dr.Diggler for helping you cheat on your next test :)
cooltext437891985.gif
diggler.jpg
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 16:47
Author: Site Friend
LoL, I don't even know what to say Dirk. Priceless I suppose. I'm sooo glad I don't do any drugs. LMFAO.
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 17:32
Author:
Well then your missing out on all the fun ;)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 17:34
Author: Blocked
hmm shame ill never ever get past any drug test eat so much shit each day but would be fun to see there paces when the test is done
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 17:42
Author:
taker wrote:
hmm shame ill never ever get past any drug test eat so much shit each day but would be fun to see there paces when the test is done

I bet you could pass using Dr. Digglers methods..Quanity really dosent matter..And im not sure what your eating taker but pills leave your system easier than Mariguana,and shrooms they dont test for :)
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 18:11
only eat the good stuff :) thta get you excludet from any sport event :P
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 18:13
Author:
Haha taker, God knows what kinda funky drugs they got in Sweden but I always been good with my weed!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 19:52
well for ppl who dont know weed is good when have realy bad pain it dont cure pains but makes you relaz realy realy much so you totaly forgets your in pain then take soem morphine and stuff thats stronger and if the doctor give htem out its cheaper

and bluelady some can keep it at wed and no go furter beeen there done that so i know so im sticking to weed and will never go any furter
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 21:46
Author:
Same here taker, Ive tried it all and weed is all I need...I dont even drink liqueur matbe once or twice per month.

As for being exspenive...Ya its costly..Not asmuch as other drugs tho..pills,crack,heroin ...ect
mEtH avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 22:59
Author:
give me a bottle of Oxycontin and a bottle of Jose and I am good to go.
speaking of that, later
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 06:12
Author: Site Friend
Holy Crap, LoL
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 06:59
Drugs are bad for ya. Maybe that's why none of you guys have any brain cells ? :D
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 09:22
Author:
aslong as I have enough left to pass the test im good,haha

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2