Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Torrents not working, at all.

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:14
Author:
So my utorrent used to work perfectly fine, downloaded everything really fast and I was happy with it. This week it just.... stopped. It won't connect to seeders (With the exception of Transformers 2, it will connect to 1 of the 4000 and download at 2kbps.) I tried making a static IP and mapping my port and if anything that made it worse. What happened to my client?
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:28
Author: Blocked
did you just update to the new utorrent then pls remove it install a early wersion the new have bugg even some private site have banned it
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:32
Author:
A number of things could of happen. You could of downloaded something harmful to you utorrent(Anti-piracy technology) maybe changed some setting,perhaps its your firewall or A/V forbidding it or even maybe your ISP is on to you! The best solution is to uninstall re-install utorrent..If that dont work check your security: A/V,Firewall. :)
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:44
Author:
I have un/reinstalled it. My ISP is charter and as far as I know they have no issues with torrent users. My firewall and my antivirus both have no problems with utorrent and from the looks of it this program just decided it doesn't like me.

I went back and downloaded utorrent 1.8.4, it still doesn't work. The activity icon at the bottom is a yellow triangle and the utorrent site says my port isn't open. I mapped this port!!!
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 20:54
Author:
Remove it and try Bitorrent, Maybe you got that zap-torrent or zip torrent whatever its called.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 21:35
and install this jsut follow the guide easy as 1.2.3 http://itshidden.com/
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 07:13
Do you have an application running, such as MalwareBytes, which is blocking incoming or outgoing IP addresses from making a connection to any of your ports?

How about a strong firewall, such as zonealarm, blocking all port traffic>>>?

I would suggest first and foremost looking for those two options.

If you by chance, cannot find an app which is blocking your ports from accepting any incoming connections, then try to visit http://portforward.com, select your router/modem's make and model from the list, then choose skip advertisement in the top right of the next screen, then choose uTorrent from the application list, then follow the directions which are specifically set in place depending on your modem or router's make and model.

You'll be asked to visit your router's "homepage", where typically you'll enter into the router's pre-configured firewall settings, then you'll have to manually open a specific port (something easy like 54321 or 56789) which will allow traffic to flow through that port.

There will be a detailed, step by step guide on Port Forward, which you can visually follow with ease.

I would assume this would then open up traffic again. Also suggesting that you've matched the port as the port in your uTorrent connection settings. You may also have to slightly raise the maximum number of connections after this.

If you've properly forwarded ports, and you are seeing the green "Check Mark" in the bottom of uTorrent, then you should have no issues.

Certain ports are pre-determined for use with certain protocols. So opening up a five numeral higher port for uTorrent can be absolutely necessary in accepting connections from time to time.

Try this, and I hope it works!

Good luck.

OBSCENE

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1