ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) And Midnight Mass (2003)


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
aatif741 avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 06:04
Author:
Respected All Team And All Uploader
Code:
I M Requesting Two Movie... Ist One.... The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) IMDB Link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1390539/
Code:
2nd One... Midnight Mass (2003) IMDB Link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0323246/
Audionic avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 17:51
Author: Blocked
Well i have got a Webrip for Midnight Mass 2003 i'll upload it tomorrow.and i'll try to find your The Lost Medallion too.i'll let you know ASAP.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 18:38
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
OK just checking a couple of DVDrip links will update later if any are good.
As for the The Lost Medallion, well I have to say sorry but WTF are you on Audionic???
Audionic wrote:
and i'll try to find your The Lost Medallion too.

Good luck in finding it, maybe you might get lucky and someone from 1 of the 15 cinema's it was shown in since it premiered approx 7 weeks ago may have made a cam version, but somehow I doubt it! oh wait I think Dwayne might have done it at the Regal Cinema in Coeur D'Alene?

Any way I digress, you will need to wait about 4 weeks as it is going straight out on DVD/Bluray on the 21st of May, so hopefully someone will upload it around about then, but remember it's only available from Walmart and Sam's Club(honestly I'm not making it up!)
aatif741 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 03:56
Author:
Okay ... Thank you Very Much...
Audionic avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 05:10
Author: Blocked
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
OK just checking a couple of DVDrip links will update later if any are good.
As for the The Lost Medallion, well I have to say sorry but WTF are you on Audionic???
Audionic wrote:
and i'll try to find your The Lost Medallion too.

Good luck in finding it, maybe you might get lucky and someone from 1 of the 15 cinema's it was shown in since it premiered approx 7 weeks ago may have made a cam version, but somehow I doubt it! oh wait I think Dwayne might have done it at the Regal Cinema in Coeur D'Alene?

Any way I digress, you will need to wait about 4 weeks as it is going straight out on DVD/Bluray on the 21st of May, so hopefully someone will upload it around about then, but remember it's only available from Walmart and Sam's Club(honestly I'm not making it up!)

i was so sleepy that i didnt even tried to open the IMDB link of the lost medallion thats why i didnt know that it isnt available now but thanks for you info now i dont have to search.aatif check your inbox.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 07:43
Author: Blocked
Quote:
i was so sleepy that i didnt even tried to open the IMDB link of the lost medallion thats why i didnt know that it isnt available
That seem to be the new thing here in 2013 dont read or check befor talking /or giving info ppl.wake up
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 20:55
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Audionic wrote:
i was so sleepy that i didnt even tried to open the IMDB link of the lost medallion thats why i didnt know that it isnt available.

I'm not even going to class this as an EXCUSE but as a piece of absolute shit and the most pathetic reply I have ever seen anywhere on the internet!!
By the way I didn't need to click on the IMDB link to find that out in less that 5 mins! If you cant give the appropriate and constructive help to a members request then STFU!!
And if you didn't bother to check if it is available then why say you would find it??
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 23:18
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
taker wrote:
Quote:
i was so sleepy that i didnt even tried to open the IMDB link of the lost medallion thats why i didnt know that it isnt available
That seem to be the new thing here in 2013 dont read or check befor talking /or giving info ppl.wake up

sums audioidiotic down to a tee


GHdfUnhkpUmkQm5xpHDwnA2.gif
Audionic avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 04:23
Author: Blocked
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Audionic wrote:
i was so sleepy that i didnt even tried to open the IMDB link of the lost medallion thats why i didnt know that it isnt available.

I'm not even going to class this as an EXCUSE but as a piece of absolute shit and the most pathetic reply I have ever seen anywhere on the internet!!
By the way I didn't need to click on the IMDB link to find that out in less that 5 mins! If you cant give the appropriate and constructive help to a members request then STFU!!
And if you didn't bother to check if it is available then why say you would find it??

I dont have to give a excuse to you.your not my daddy so just back off and if you just read that line again i typed in my first reply that i'll try to find that movie the word 'try' i didnt typed 'will' as for the reply to that sorry aatif coudnt find it.and your saying in your last line that why i said i would find it again i said that i'll try to find it.the word 'try' change the whole meaning of the sentence.so in my opinion your reply was just the most lame reply i have ever seen.now i know that which type of person i am dealing with i am dealing with the 'bully' who tries to screw the little ones.and would shit in their pants if someone of their size even talk to them.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 01:25
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Audionic wrote:
I dont have to give a excuse to you - can you not read or even understand simple English?? I didn't ask for an excuse!!

your not my daddy - Thanks god for that!! If I was your daddy then one of two things would have happened by now, I would have looked at your ugly mush when you were born and had the vet put you down, or you would have grown up to be and act like an 18 year old, not to act like the 8 year old girl you are/have been been acting like!

so just back off - Damn I misread that and thought it said "jack off" so i just had a wank.

and if you just read that line again i typed in my first reply that i'll try to find that movie the word 'try' i didnt typed 'will' - So how "will" you "try" to find something that does not exist at this moment in time? oh I forgot your going to dream about it cos you went to bed cos your too sleepy to give a proper reply! hope you had a nice warm coco and your mommy tucked you in with your favorite dolly.

as for the reply to that sorry aatif coudnt find it.and your saying in your last line that why i said i would find it again i said that i'll try to find it.the word 'try' change the whole meaning of the sentence. - So many letters and words saying nothing!

so in my opinion your reply was just the most lame reply i have ever seen.now i know that which type of person i am dealing with i am dealing with the 'bully' - LMFAO "Bully"??? hmmm let me see are these the words of a bully??

"OK, will let you start fresh but I will take no nonsense, or further childish behavior. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson here, do not make stories up unless you have the proof to back it up, and also when you are asked to do something it is best to bite the bullet and do it instead of turning something into a drama and getting shafted for it."

Or is this topic going to turn into another "snitchgate" saga, and by rubbing my mystic balls I can see it only having one ending!

who tries to screw the little ones.and would shit in their pants if someone of their size even talk to them. - sorry I wouldn't screw you, I don't know what nasty diseases I would catch,
and as far as shitting my pants, well I really wouldn't care if you were a 3"4' midget with a machete or a 6"6' drooling 250lb psycho skinhead with a shotgun at my door, I have few medical issues that make sure I would have a go at anyone(sometimes it works some times its hospital!)- AFS, ASPD(how nobody has noticed this one yet?), high pain tolerance and a great deal of stupidity

PS, I thought is was really nice of your mommy to write you this reply.
Audionic avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 21:13
Author: Blocked
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Audionic wrote:
I dont have to give a excuse to you - can you not read or even understand simple English?? I didn't ask for an excuse!!

your not my daddy - Thanks god for that!! If I was your daddy then one of two things would have happened by now, I would have looked at your ugly mush when you were born and had the vet put you down, or you would have grown up to be and act like an 18 year old, not to act like the 8 year old girl you are/have been been acting like!

so just back off - Damn I misread that and thought it said "jack off" so i just had a wank.

and if you just read that line again i typed in my first reply that i'll try to find that movie the word 'try' i didnt typed 'will' - So how "will" you "try" to find something that does not exist at this moment in time? oh I forgot your going to dream about it cos you went to bed cos your too sleepy to give a proper reply! hope you had a nice warm coco and your mommy tucked you in with your favorite dolly.

as for the reply to that sorry aatif coudnt find it.and your saying in your last line that why i said i would find it again i said that i'll try to find it.the word 'try' change the whole meaning of the sentence. - So many letters and words saying nothing!

so in my opinion your reply was just the most lame reply i have ever seen.now i know that which type of person i am dealing with i am dealing with the 'bully' - LMFAO "Bully"??? hmmm let me see are these the words of a bully??

"OK, will let you start fresh but I will take no nonsense, or further childish behavior. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson here, do not make stories up unless you have the proof to back it up, and also when you are asked to do something it is best to bite the bullet and do it instead of turning something into a drama and getting shafted for it."

Or is this topic going to turn into another "snitchgate" saga, and by rubbing my mystic balls I can see it only having one ending!

who tries to screw the little ones.and would shit in their pants if someone of their size even talk to them. - sorry I wouldn't screw you, I don't know what nasty diseases I would catch,
and as far as shitting my pants, well I really wouldn't care if you were a 3"4' midget with a machete or a 6"6' drooling 250lb psycho skinhead with a shotgun at my door, I have few medical issues that make sure I would have a go at anyone(sometimes it works some times its hospital!)- AFS, ASPD(how nobody has noticed this one yet?), high pain tolerance and a great deal of stupidity

PS, I thought is was really nice of your mommy to write you this reply.

Is this the best you got to piss me off you want me to say you Fcuk off..so you can ban me. well go ahead ban me this is the least you can do.and why you even think that i was talking about me the 'little Ones' can be anybody it can be you it can be me it can be anything so now i will say fcuk off i dont have disease like you we dont sleep with anybody we met.as compare to you.you invented the oral sex and other type of sex that is the major problem of the disease aids.so watch and re-read your reply first...and my mother is so busy in heaven that she can't write me anything.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 21:23
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Audionic wrote:
Is this the best you got to piss me off you want me to say you Fcuk off..so you can ban me. well go ahead ban me this is the least you can do.and why you even think that i was talking about me the 'little Ones' can be anybody it can be you it can be me it can be anything so now i will say fcuk off i dont have disease like you we dont sleep with anybody we met.as compare to you.you invented the oral sex and other type of sex that is the major problem of the disease aids.so watch and re-read your reply first...and my mother is so busy in heaven that she can't write me anything.


AUDIOIDIOTIC :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 22:53
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Audionic wrote:
Is this the best you got to piss me off you want me to say you Fcuk off..so you can ban me. well go ahead ban me this is the least you can do.and why you even think that i was talking about me the 'little Ones' can be anybody it can be you it can be me it can be anything so now i will say fcuk off i dont have disease like you we dont sleep with anybody we met.as compare to you.you invented the oral sex and other type of sex that is the major problem of the disease aids.so watch and re-read your reply first...and my mother is so busy in heaven that she can't write me anything.

Can someone help??? please I tried to run this thro google translate but it broke the internet for a few minutes and kept coming up as "warning - Gibberish drool alert" "please stop now" then it went dead.

So can anyone translate this gibberish please, but why would I ban you cos you cant spell or are to stupid to spell the word "FUCK" correctly.



Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5