Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhaskar The Rascal (2015) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.8.205.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

win 8

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 05:01
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Hey I downloaded win 8 and installed and every once in awhile the p c says activate windows, did I miss something? how to fix it?
thanks in advance
Audionic avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 05:39
Author: Blocked
Yeah you missed to activate it LOL. and there are some precautions that you may consider Dont Change the user account control settings.it will block your apps to download and i am giving you my personal activator which i prefer.download it from here.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 05:45
Audionic wrote:
Yeah you missed to activate it LOL. and there are some precautions that you may consider Dont Change the user account control settings.it will block your apps to download and i am giving you my personal activator which i prefer.download it from here.
what attachment
Audionic avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 06:10
19tommy59 wrote:
Audionic wrote:
what attachment

Link Updated.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 06:24
Author: SuperAdmin
pirated versions of win 8 is shit security is high activation wont last long
they dont even know were the file that deactivates 8 is yet it keeps changing on updates
only proper way to use win 8 is to buy it
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:07
Author:
A MOD ON ET AND USING WINDOWS 8??LOL

u should know better u nooooooooob
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 13:32
Author: Admin
Lemme guess .. 1c3m4l3's either on Red Hat Linux Ubuntu or Fedora or Windows 2000 ?

I've got 4 computers with everything except Apple .. is there anything wrong with it sensei 1C3 ?

sometimes i feel your comments are very ic3f3m4l3 like .....

windows 8 is cool if you've got a touch screen monitor tommy, but other than that apart from the speed, they've removed quite a few vital components for God knows what reason ...

the only good part is that windows defender is MSE and you don't really need an anti-virus on it, hich drastically improves loading speed

... plus, i'm sure the grandkids wold love it with the interface shwoing apps and games which can be directly loaded...

but how would 1c3n00b know it was for the grandkids anyways ....
No avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 13:44
window 8 realy aint that bad.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 14:58
ic3m4l3 wrote:

I may be a noob but I still have 2 good feet to walk to the store wit Do.. I mean Ic3!!!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 18:15
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:

I may be a noob but I still have 2 good feet to walk to the store wit Do.. I mean Ic3!!!

lol i have good feet,, just ones a lil sik at times

and yogi really?? get a fucking grip and get a clue ya tard... lol
and the only good part is mse? LMAO,, fucking hell yogi its great for sure,, ur soo cool and u soo know your shit aye?? i bet u put et mod on your cv coz in your mind we all know u KNOW its means the world

windows 8 is shit, evryone knows its shit, and even MS knows its shit, i guess thats why windows phones are so popular?? uh oh,.,

but i guess fyogi knows then he know with his 4 pentium 3 computers LOL.. i bet all your keys on your modern white keyboard are brow,, u know why!

tommy yer a tosspot!LOL
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 19:40
ic3m4l3 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:

and the only good part is mse? LMAO,, fucking hell yogi its great for sure,, ur soo cool and u soo know your shit aye?? i bet u put et mod on your cv coz in your mind we all know u KNOW its means the world

windows 8 is shit, evryone knows its shit, and even MS knows its shit, i guess thats why windows phones are so popular?? uh oh,.,

but i guess fyogi knows then he know with his 4 pentium 3 computers LOL.. i bet all your keys on your modern white keyboard are brow,, u know why!

tommy yer a tosspot!LOL
LOL as im an American I am sorely lacking in the social graces so readily prevalent amongst those from the U.K so wtf is a Tosspot??
wait im not sure I want to know LOL
p.s im finding out just how crappy win 8 is!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 19:57
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:

tommy yer a tosspot!LOL
LOL as im an American I am sorely lacking in the social graces so readily prevalent amongst those from the U.K so wtf is a Tosspot??

win8 is shit and a tosspot is a wanker just to clarify that for you
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 21:11
snotlob wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:

tommy yer a tosspot!LOL

win8 is shit and a tosspot is a wanker just to clarify that for you
well ffs why didnt ya just call me a wanker? at least I woulda known wtf it was LOL
Audionic avatar
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 02:55
Tommy if you have a laptop i would say Windows 8 is best for you cuzz there lot of battery savers in it like Windows 7 have aero,aero peek,aero shadow and windows 8 is lacking from these things and from my personal experience if you play Dx11 games so just immediately switch to windows 7.8 is shit for gamers.and if your a regular user with lappy then windows 8 is best for ya cuzz it looks kinda cool.
ozi avatar
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 05:14
Author: SuperAdmin
widows 8 has 0 compatibly issues with games and software dating 10 years back current games/software also work with it people that say not compatible blah blah are using pirated 8
for full benefits of 8 you must own it cracked versions fail

windows 8 in desktop mode is up to 1 minute faster than windows 7
i have 2 pc's both i7 cpu with same specs fact is 8 in desktop mode which is no different to win 7 is much faster
yes start menu is missing but that can easily be fixed with a little google search
and you dont need a touch screen to run win8

major difference in 7 and 8 that iv noticed
7 web consistently crashing 8 0 crashes
encoring 2 minutes faster
apps/games load 5 seconds faster
this is all in the time frame of using it for over 4 months

people around here fear change thats why they always jump on things and say they are shit and still recommend converterx3 over newer versions

dont get me wrong 7 is a great os but lacks speed
even though i have both 7 and 8 i prefer win8 in desktop mode over 7 why would i want a slower os?

smartest thing ms should have done was release 8 without metro theme and release it as a basic desktop os
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4