Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.99.141.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

What are you currently listening to?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 56 posts ]
AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 13:27
Author: Admin

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 19:21
Author: Turtle
Hindi Zahra album : Homeland. Release : 13 April 2015.

Song : Broken Ones

Well I had a link to You Tube to give, but apparently it's not allowed or possible ? So just a clue if you wish to listen to it ..:

Live in Frankfurt 12/12/10.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 23:52
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
I'm currently listening to the bairn crying in it's cot, but WTF i'm eating my dinner, the girlfriend can get oot her bed and get him!!

PS, Tommorow I'l be listening to the girlfriend bitching and moaning about havin crap nights sleep and having to get up!

Other than that, saw both these bands on Saturday and been listening to them most of the weekend,

Not heard of La Brassa band before, but it did help that Captain was there and Monty was having mental dances with any and everyone.

As for Vice Squad not listened to them for ages.

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 00:02
Thalestris wrote:

Well I had a link to You Tube to give, but apparently it's not allowed or possible ? So just a clue if you wish to listen to it ..:

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:50
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

Thalestris wrote:

Thanks for posting the video

So here is another one Do You remember . I'm kind of obsessed like many other people both by the video and the song... Jarryd James is Australian and he has grown up listening to Bob Dylan and Stevie Wonder, he is a trumpet player originally, it took him 10 years to really be able to produce this first album which should be released in August 2015. Julia Stone will be singing with him on one song. Angus and Julia Stone is probably one of the best pop albums from 2014.

Do You Remember - Jarryd James

(and I'll surely need some help via pm to be able to post a You tube link in here damn ..

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 00:18
Thalestris wrote:
Do You Remember - Jarryd James

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 15:49

"Signs Remixes - EP" (Rodhad Remix) Artist : Howling. (Electro House EDM). Album release : 6th of March 2015 Monkeytown Records.)

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:01

dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP-4B7kHqA&list=RDb_klil_eOEY&index=6
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 21:41

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 22:25

Ghostpoet ( Album : Shedding Skin - Released March 2015.)

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 23:52

a wee sprinkle of this

and a wee smidge of

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 22:05
Nah nah, I'm absolutely not a fan of Lana Del Rey ...

Honeymoon .. Live in West Palm Beach Florida : 17/06/15.

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 07:43
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
I'm listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan, Texas Flood at the moment.:}

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 21:57
This video has been deleted a few times before being at last broadcasted by Boiler Room !! This is probably one of the best Dj Sets of 2015 ! Despite the technical issues... , Nina Kraviz has performed one of the best Dj Sets that I've ever heard .. and believe me , I've heard quite a lot ... So just enjoy !

AeQq6sr.png

"With a long time passion for house and techno that dates back to her days as a journalist, Kraviz is first and foremost a DJ, and one engrained with the roots of her first love - Chicago house and Detroit techno. Her hunger to dig deep into the archives of House & Techno balances all of her sets perfectly between now and then, introducing her fans to where this scene has come from and where it might be heading. This unique sound and uncompromising attitude has led to Kraviz becoming one of the most in demand artists in the world, playing at major festivals like the Amsterdam Dance Event, Coachella, Sonar, Decibel, Awakenings and DEMF, as well as landing a much-coveted residency at Richie Hawtin’s ENTER. project at Space in Ibiza plus regular appearances at clubs including Berghain, Fabric and The Warehouse Project.

In January 2015 Kraviz is set to release the latest instalment of !K7’s landmark ‘DJ Kicks’ series. The result is up there with the best in the ‘DJ Kicks’ back catalogue. It’s a sublimely crafted set, deep and trippy, like you’ve tuned into a mysterious pirate radio station in the dead of the night or stumbled across a stream from an illegal party. “People probably know me for my Dance Mania-inspired, stripped down jacking groove style of DJing,” she says “but the idea behind this particular mix was to create more of a trippy underwater vibe. A mysterious, sonic journey, inspired by the times I used to listen to late night radio growing up and imagine that all the sounds brought to me via the radio waves came directly from space.”

Key to everything Kraviz does is her own unique expression, her transmission of real and often raw feeling. Not constrained by genre when producing or DJing, for her good music is good music, there is no separation
"

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 56 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3