View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.161.161.92.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

What is the most awaiting movie for this year?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
butt7722 avatar
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 23:45
Author:
EVIL DEAD for me >
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 17:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
butt7722 wrote:
EVIL DEAD for me >

About time its arrived Evil Dead 2013 Bluray
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 18:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Razor_X wrote:
butt7722 wrote:
EVIL DEAD for me >

About time its arrived Evil Dead 2013 Bluray
If you have seen the original your in for a big disappointment :-(
darkman2013 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 03:27
Author:
Pacific Rim looks great and also stars the fantastic actor Idris Elba.
bluepeas avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 20:35
Author:
Fruitvale Station
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 21:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
conjuring!! looks like it is gonna be very creepy kinda like the bipster!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 21:35
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
I'm really looking forward to, Oldboy, Carrie, Robocop, Pusher and 47 Ronin.
Oh hold I'm hallucinating these are all going to be such crappy remakes of some classic movies that I'll get salted popcorn and rub it into my eyes before seeing these!

Seriously I'm looking forward to the release of "Monkey King" Tho it is a many time told tale on movie and TV, this new take on it may be worth a look at. (Director: Pou-Soi Cheang, Cast: Aaron Kwok/Chow Yun-Fat/Donnie Yen/Kelly Chen/Gigi Leung) Hopefully it will be here soon having been given release dates of February 2012, then 7 July 2012, then 4 July 2013, and lastly 20 November 2013, Oh and I forgot it also has release date of Feb 2014??
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 21:38
19tommy59 wrote:
conjuring!! looks like it is gonna be very creepy kinda like the bipster!!
It is a great movie! on that must be seen on the big screen.
Here's a post brought to you by "recycled.etforumpost.words.com"

Right onto the film review,
Not going to give much away about the story, but this has gone straight into my top 5(there is a battle going on in my head that says this should be in the top 3)horror movie list. The way the story is told by going between the events and telling us about the Warrens is done extremely well and smoothly. The cinematography is well done, and there are some stunning moments in the film. The script is extremely well written, with some jump out your skin sequences, along with some genuinely funny comedic lines/scenes to break the tension/fear. The soundtrack does it's job to perfection, raising the tension/fear or having you wait with baited breath when it goes silent.

All I can say it if you have seen the trailer and thought it was good then times that by a million and thats how good I thought it was. From start to finish there is no let up, and you never expect what is coming next.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 21:49
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Thanks Big, but now I want to see it even more!! im curious whatyour top 3 horror films are? that would give me an idea just how good this movie really is! I am definitely seeing it on the big screen, I have a 92 inch Mitsubishi but even thats not big enough for this one, I need that theater sound that helps make you jump!!im going to make sure to take a pretty lady with me so I wont feel so bad when im jumping and screaming!!!
UkRs avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 07:28
Author:
X-Men The Wolverine
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
I'm really looking forward to, Oldboy, Carrie, Robocop, Pusher and 47 Ronin.
Oh hold I'm hallucinating these are all going to be such crappy remakes of some classic movies that I'll get salted popcorn and rub it into my eyes before seeing these!

Seriously I'm looking forward to the release of "Monkey King" Tho it is a many time told tale on movie and TV, this new take on it may be worth a look at. (Director: Pou-Soi Cheang, Cast: Aaron Kwok/Chow Yun-Fat/Donnie Yen/Kelly Chen/Gigi Leung) Hopefully it will be here soon having been given release dates of February 2012, then 7 July 2012, then 4 July 2013, and lastly 20 November 2013, Oh and I forgot it also has release date of Feb 2014??

Looking forward to watching Monkey king to just seen this trailer and hope its the right one. Under the trailer its says its out in China 20th November 2013 and USA Feb 2014.

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 21:12
ange1 wrote:
Looking forward to watching Monkey king to just seen this trailer and hope its the right one. Under the trailer its says its out in China 20th November 2013 and USA Feb 2014.

Yes thats the right one, and it still has yet to be released in China. The latest is that it will be released in December, but no date given yet.
"Now in its second year of post-production, The Monkey King was originally slated for a summer 2012 release. The production of reportedly 2,600 special effects shots has contributed to the prolonged delay." Source Filmbiz Asia.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 22:59
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Yes thats the right one, and it still has yet to be released in China. The latest is that it will be released in December, but no date given yet.
"Now in its second year of post-production, The Monkey King was originally slated for a summer 2012 release. The production of reportedly 2,600 special effects shots has contributed to the prolonged delay." Source Filmbiz Asia.

Wow 2,600 special effect shots no wonder its been delayed. I think since the tv series was a big success they just want to make sure the movie lives up to that. Well something really good to look forward to when it arrives in the cinema
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 14:24
ange1 wrote:
Wow 2,600 special effect shots no wonder its been delayed. I think since the tv series was a big success they just want to make sure the movie lives up to that. Well something really good to look forward to when it arrives in the cinema

You would be quite surprised at how many adaptations there are from the original Journey to the West novel (see - Adaptations of Journey to the West) As for the 2600 special effects it is getting released in 3D and IMAX. There is also a restored version of the 1964 animation of "The Monkey King: Uproar in Heaven" recently released, which is quite good.

ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:

You would be quite surprised at how many adaptations there are from the original Journey to the West novel (see - Adaptations of Journey to the West) As for the 2600 special effects it is getting released in 3D and IMAX. There is also a restored version of the 1964 animation of "The Monkey King: Uproar in Heaven" recently released, which is quite good.

Wow i didnt realize there wow so many adaptations from the original Journey to the west novel till i read the info. The Forbidden Kingdom a great movie which i thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for the link to The Monkey king its looks great. So the new movie is 3D a must to see at the cinema :)
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4