XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Walk.of.Fame.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.157.48.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Free the Cat (closed)

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 01:35
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
a lot of people think he is rude and banal, but i think he is a part of extratorrent, i may be wrong in my asumption, but why block members who speak there mind and tell it how it is?, yes!! he floods chat with racist crap, but at the end of the day, don't we need members who openly talk truth? openly say it how it is? openly tell the truth!!, i just hope logic prevails and he is welcomed back, i do not for one minute condone what he did for getting the block, maybe he deserved it!, but for a site that is growing in popularity as ET is, we need the likes of cat back, if i have said too much then i am sorry, but, please take a moment to re consider, thanks.........
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 01:38
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
no comment
sOngBirD avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 01:56
Author: ET babySite FriendSunGirlKittySupermanET loverET junkieTurtle
I for one believe Cat should have the block taken off of him.He speaks what he feels about things here at ET.We are all ET members and try to help out which I believe cat has for along time here.
sparkygirl avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 01:58
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
i think cat is misunderstood a lot of the times and folk dont get his personality i have always found cat fun and helpful so please unblock him i miss him xx
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 01:59
Author: Site FriendKitty
would openly lick the guy in public for icons...
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 02:11
aSBo wrote:
would openly lick the guy in public for icons...

you sick bastard! lmfao
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 03:42
Author:
free Cat free Wick free jj free asbo of his insanity
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 04:44
GetAClue wrote:
free Cat free Wick free jj free asbo of his insanity
God couldnt help asbo with that! lol
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 05:08
Author: SuperAdmin
peaSoup wrote:
a lot of people think he is rude and banal, but i think he is a part of extratorrent, i may be wrong in my asumption, but why block members who speak there mind and tell it how it is?, yes!! he floods chat with racist crap, but at the end of the day, don't we need members who openly talk truth? openly say it how it is? openly tell the truth!!, i just hope logic prevails and he is welcomed back, i do not for one minute condone what he did for getting the block, maybe he deserved it!, but for a site that is growing in popularity as ET is, we need the likes of cat back, if i have said too much then i am sorry, but, please take a moment to re consider, thanks.........

so you dont condone what his done
but being racist and trying to provoke members on personal issues is a valid reason for him to be unblocked because his speaking his mind?

how is ones family problems any of his business?
its not like he was trying to help he was using it to provoke a member

would it be ok if he did the same thing to you?

if a indian does what catmin has done you guys want immediate block but when a white guy does it you guys think it's misunderstood and speaking there minds

i have nothing against catmin he knows that
but im sure catmin wouldn't be to happy if yogi tried using catmins family issues just to piss him off

we all have people we dont like i think if you make it clear that you dont like them at least once they get it
catmins been doing the same things for almost 5 years in multiple accounts which he has been given many chances to stop

anyway im not sure why this topic was even made if logic had something to do with it im failing to see it and non of the above posts will get him unblocked

catmin knows what to do if he wants to be unblocked its in his events in saying that it doesn't mean he will be unblocked its not up to me to forgive him
if he doesn't get forgiven his got no one else but himself to blame

FlacMaster avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 06:54
Author: Blocked
I Dont Think So, He Deserve Unblocked. Why U Want Bring Back a Trouble Man Here Again ?
candymankz avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Oziman well said. Don't need anyone sparking up anymore racist rubbish
provoking members with personal or anyother issues etc acting like haters, driving away new members etc
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
candymankz wrote:
Oziman well said. Don't need anyone sparking up anymore racist rubbish
provoking members with personal or anyother issues etc acting like haters, driving away new members etc
Could'nt agree more.
SuRi avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 13:16
Author: Site FriendTrue LoveETRG
peaSoup for Red
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 13:20
Author:
983974_544074055649909_87192696_n.jpg

now now i think saying people should be blocked for using familys for shit stirring is kinda horseshit

wasent so long bak my kids pic was used in the same manner, aREMEMEBER

hate to bring up the past n all but its true it happened and the member lives on!

u cant punish one and not the other................ oh wait this is et so OFC U CAN!

and the racist thing is such a strong word,, he was merely pointing out that the injuns are or have ruined the site with the stupid forum rablings and idiotic questions,,, at least we have a brain,, or have one to use....

shit happens get over it,, not like cats not using another ID anyways

i think the below picture is more than fair
NLs3L.png
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 13:55
Author: SuperAdmin
ic3m4l3 wrote:
983974_544074055649909_87192696_n.jpg

now now i think saying people should be blocked for using familys for shit stirring is kinda horseshit

wasent so long bak my kids pic was used in the same manner, aREMEMEBER

hate to bring up the past n all but its true it happened and the member lives on!

u cant punish one and not the other................ oh wait this is et so OFC U CAN!

and the racist thing is such a strong word,, he was merely pointing out that the injuns are or have ruined the site with the stupid forum rablings and idiotic questions,,, at least we have a brain,, or have one to use....

shit happens get over it,, not like cats not using another ID anyways

i think the below picture is more than fair
NLs3L.png

now now sorry but i dont see how a picture that was created by your friends with some old guy sitting in front of a pc spamming a torrent site with a picture of a kid calling his dad a loser effected you when your the one responsible for putting your family at risk by sharing pictures of your family at a torrent site and fb
how else would have anyone known that pic was your kid?

as for the racist part how have the "ïnjuns" ruined the site when its the british members that are ones being racist and doing all the spamming

so i guess your right get over it
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5