H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.158.86.243.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Free the Cat (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
AuthorMessage
aSBo avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 14:13
Author: Site FriendKitty
two pages lol

thought we agreed to concentrate on being racist only about the french from now on! meeooow.
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 15:57
Author:
aSBo wrote:
two pages lol

thought we agreed to concentrate on being racist only about the french from now on! meeooow.
That's too easy!
therock7 avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 21:20
Author:
oziman wrote:
trying to provoke members on personal issues is a valid reason for him to be unblocked?

how is ones family problems any of his business? would it be ok if he did the same thing to you?

if a indian does what catmin has done you guys want immediate block but when a white guy does it you guys think it's misunderstood and speaking there minds. Catmin wouldn't be to happy if yogi tried using catmins family issues just to piss him off

well said, at least have some real fact to take proper action...........I think no clarification required........
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 21:47
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
oziman wrote:
as for the racist part how have the "ïnjuns" ruined the site when its the british members that are ones being racist and doing all the spamming

let me get this strait you are now tarring all the Brits who use this site a spammers and racists !!!!!! pot and the colour black spring to mind here. considering some staff are Brits
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 22:28
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Wow!! this is getting WAAAAAy outta hand! labeling any one nationality as racist is out of line regardless of who is doing it!! I will go on record as saying I like cat and have known him for a while and also know some of the crap he has had to endure in his life!! I wont go into detail because it's nobodies business but his! however if you all were privy to that knowledge you might try to be a little more understanding and quite possibly more forgiving! with that said, I would like cat to be back but I know the inflammatory comments wont be allowed so he would have to perform a couple meia culpas first, question is can everyone in the meantime not tear at each other? this just brings the site down to a level where we dont want it to be!! a little tolerance goes a long way!! when I hear the words injuns and brits thrown around like they are a couple of cuss words then it's all bad. with that said I will now shut the fook up before you all tell me to shut the fook up.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 22:48
Author:
blulady for supreme commander!

it seems u cant bring up the past without peoples thinking its a attack

i was just saying its the kettle calling the pot balck or watever the term is.

so all us brits is racists?? lol,, well i am but as for anytone else, who knows,

im a racist mother fucker,, if nobody likes it dont read it

simples.
tim225 avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 00:56
Author:
Im not racist,I hate everyone equally,but know how to be a nice guy.With that said,I don't give a shit if he's let back in or not.All he's done for me is try to be a dick at any given chance,or troll where possible.Sure I did it a couple of times(trolling),but deleted the posts and pm'd an apology to whom it may concern after I sobered up the next day(only done it one day).He just doesn't care.And he mocks anyone who receives staff status out of jealousy.There are some who like him and some who can't stand him,,,,I leave these decisions and choices to who has control of the ultimate decision,but I don't think it deserved a forum topic.
Audionic avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 01:16
Author: Blocked
19tommy59 wrote:
I will now shut the fook up before you all tell me to shut the fook up.

LOL tommy nobody told you to 'Shut the Fuck up' BTW what is a 'fook'.hee_hee.gif
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 01:47
tim225 wrote:
Im not racist,I hate everyone equally,but know how to be a nice guy.With that said,I don't give a shit if he's let back in or not.All he's done for me is try to be a dick at any given chance,or troll where possible.Sure I did it a couple of times(trolling),but deleted the posts and pm'd an apology to whom it may concern after I sobered up the next day(only done it one day).He just doesn't care.And he mocks anyone who receives staff status out of jealousy.There are some who like him and some who can't stand him,,,,I leave these decisions and choices to who has control of the ultimate decision,but I don't think it deserved a forum topic.
you dont think it deserved a forum topic yet here you are participating in something you dont believe in? my point was there is too much acid mouth going on and to what end? just fanning the flames. how about a joke instead? knock knock!! whos there? not me
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 01:49
Audionic wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
I will now shut the fook up before you all tell me to shut the fook up.

LOL tommy nobody told you to 'Shut the Fuck up' BTW what is a 'fook'.hee_hee.gif
its a euphemism for the word you use F..k ! I see ET bot is at lunch again lol
Audionic avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 01:52
Author: Blocked
ok i know it deserves a forum topic becuzz Cat_Minister was a old member..but i was there when cat starting to make up things on Yogi,still yogi ignores them.but then he started talking about his personal life to piss him off.and i think that is 'Racist'.so it becames the matter b/w Yogi and Cat_Minister we have nothing to do with it + Yogi is a staff member and we all know nobody challenges staff decisions in ET..thanks that's all i want to say.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 01:58
Author: SuperAdmin
snotlob wrote:
oziman wrote:
as for the racist part how have the "ïnjuns" ruined the site when its the british members that are ones being racist and doing all the spamming

let me get this strait you are now tarring all the Brits who use this site a spammers and racists !!!!!! pot and the colour black spring to mind here. considering some staff are Brits

here let me enlarge a few words so you dont have to pull out your reading glasses
oziman wrote:

so i guess your right get over it

how does that mean you and everyone from UK? your welcome to explain on how you think that is after all it is written in English the language you understand
fact 4 british members are responsible for the daily spam at this site
funny how its ok for indians being blamed for everything that goes wrong at the site but when
british members<<< get mentioned you get all defensive

the staff that are from the UK are nothing like the british members that spam the site they wouldn't be here if they were

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 02:16
Audionic wrote:
ok i know it deserves a forum topic becuzz Cat_Minister was a old member..but i was there when cat starting to make up things on Yogi,still yogi ignores them.but then he started talking about his personal life to piss him off.and i think that is 'Racist'.so it becames the matter b/w Yogi and Cat_Minister we have nothing to do with it + Yogi is a staff member and we all know nobody challenges staff decisions in ET..thanks that's all i want to say.

enuff already fcs!! dont jump in and flame the situation!! let it go already!!
tim225 avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 03:11
Author:
OK tommy,whatever you say,but my first topic in the forums says it all for me here.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 03:40
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
ic3m4l3 wrote:
blulady for supreme commander!

it seems u cant bring up the past without peoples thinking its a attack

i was just saying its the kettle calling the pot balck or watever the term is.

so all us brits is racists?? lol,, well i am but as for anytone else, who knows,

im a racist mother fucker,, if nobody likes it dont read it

simples.

LOL,if Cat admits he`a not a racist does he get unblocked?
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 39 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3