View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 107.22.30.231.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

ghostman for red (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 43 posts ]
AuthorMessage
The_Beast avatar
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 17:42
Author:
rofl
ghostman avatar
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 17:43
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
SaM wrote:
not gonna happen votes don't count

i know it wont happen...its why i say squirt!
Karcs avatar
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 17:49
Author: ET loverKittymenTurtle
Regardless I am voting for Ghostman. Ghostman for super admin maybe.
ghostman avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 02:01
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: ic3m4l3
i remeber a few yrs ago the previus owner of et did a vote for promotions,, i thinkits still even here

wat ever happened to a dimocracy?

its simple ghost they dont want us old memebrs as staff for sum reason,, new blood comes to mind like
Why should formers staff keep get a shot when they got demote +/or spammed site or toke screen shoot of mod corner floade the internet. might just be me .makes no sence to me.or what ever the reson may have been for there demote.i cant see why ppl should keep get allow to becom staff.but its sam/admin who make that at the end of the day.ofc if its 2 do to with irl.its something else

i never got demoted etc..neither did i spam..etc etc
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 02:15
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ghostman wrote:
taker wrote:
Quote:
i remeber a few yrs ago the previus owner of et did a vote for promotions,, i thinkits still even here

its simple ghost they dont want us old memebrs as staff for sum reason,, new blood comes to mind like
Why should formers staff keep get a shot when they got demote +/or spammed site or toke screen shoot of mod corner floade the internet. might just be me .makes no sence to me.or what ever the reson may have been for there demote.i cant see why ppl should keep get allow to becom staff.but its sam/admin who make that at the end of the day.ofc if its 2 do to with irl.its something else

like me????
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 06:16
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: ghostman
taker wrote:
Quote:

Why should formers staff keep get a shot when they got demote +/or spammed site or toke screen shoot of mod corner floade the internet. might just be me .makes no sence to me.or what ever the reson may have been for there demote.i cant see why ppl should keep get allow to becom staff.but its sam/admin who make that at the end of the day.ofc if lets do to irl.its something else

Ghostman check the last few words i said ofc if its 2 do to with irl.its something else
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 14:36
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:

Why should formers staff keep get a shot when they got demote +/or spammed site or toke screen shoot of mod corner floade the internet. might just be me .makes no sence to me.or what ever the reason may have been for there demote.i cant see why ppl should keep get allow to becom staff.but its sam/admin who make that at the end of the day.ofc if its 2 do to with irl.its something else

lol taker u know who got red after doing Wat they did

anyways all promotions are no NOTHING to do with SAM he just watches and rectifies errors, promotions are all taker and ozis responsibility, so we will say OZI'S job then,, so that in itself is a good thing i suppose.

and whoever said summat GHOSTMAN left his status back wen he had his daughter, same time i had mine, so he stood down, back then the rule was if u stood down for good reasons wen u come bak u get your status,

like all of these dudes what leave for studies 50x a year, they come back get the job, BUT i think ghostman was a little before ozi's time so he don't know him OR his work ethic

fact bak then me and ghost did more work on ths site than ANY other staff,, ahh blessid memories :L)
frakkin_toaster avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 15:00
aSBo for red
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 15:15
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
The_Beast wrote:

nhagli_gr8one wrote:
you want red status you must do what others have done bro- must upload fakes with fake id so you can find them after with your real id like acesn8s do- must retag torrents like juggs do- must kiss much ass like all do- must say you love extratorrent while you talk bad about it on other sites like superadmins do- must need power to make your life fulfilled like all do-

u sound like bipin

You probably are bipin yourself
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 15:16
ghostman wrote:
start another one..since my old one got deleted!

VOTING POLE!

SQUIRT!

That`s the way to go.......spam it up!
No avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 15:32
Quote:
taker wrote:
Quote:

Why should formers staff keep get a shot when they got demote +/or spammed site or toke screen shoot of mod corner floade the internet. might just be me .makes no sence to me.or what ever the reason may have been for there demote.i cant see why ppl should keep get allow to becom staff.but its sam/admin who make that at the end of the day.ofc if its 2 do to with irl.its something else

lol taker u know who got red after doing Wat they did

anyways all promotions are no NOTHING to do with SAM he just watches and rectifies errors, promotions are all taker and ozis responsibility, so we will say OZI'S job then,, so that in itself is a good thing i suppose.

and whoever said summat GHOSTMAN left his status back wen he had his daughter, same time i had mine, so he stood down, back then the rule was if u stood down for good reasons wen u come bak u get your status,
Come on read i said unless its irls its something else . yes i know who don.never said said ghost did what etc. But read i said unless irl stuff its something else.
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 16:23
Author: SuperAdmin
ic3m4l3 wrote:
BUT i think ghostman was a little before ozi's time so he don't know him OR his work ethic

fact bak then me and ghost did more work on ths site than ANY other staff,, ahh blessid memories :L)

what work ethic?

were is he in this topic?
http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html?page=1
if his is i dont see him his nowhere to be seen in staff events either
he may or may not have been staff before me i cant be bothered looking in his events
but i do remember when he was staff and he did nothing
well if sitting in chat is something then he did that
nothing personal ghostman this is how i am straight to the point
if what i said hurt your feelings that was not my intention

today's staff try to look at all areas learn off each other and help members

and yeah i decide most of who comes and goes been its been like that way before i got the shield
only difference now is i talk it over with taker if one of us say no then you dont get in

but if it helps you guys to give each other false hope thats with me
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 21:05
Author:
Everyone for red...
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 21:26
oziman wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
BUT i think ghostman was a little before ozi's time so he don't know him OR his work ethic

what work ethic?

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/3355/i+need+more+of+my+torrents+to+be+verified.html?page=1
he may or may not have been staff before me i cant be bothered looking in his events

and yeah i decide most of who comes and goes been its been like that way before i got the shield
only difference now is i talk it over with taker if one of us say no then you dont get in

LOL,so is it with taker that they can give each other true hope?
ghostman avatar
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 21:58
oziman wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:

what work ethic?

nope didnt hurt my feelings...i cant verify torrents without mod status
asked for knowledge on finding fakes, spams etc..never got help with that
i did do allot of deletes on dead torrents..
i helped allot in chat and in forums on setups etc
i did the things i KNEW to help here..
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 43 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4