H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.82.161.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Conjuring

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 22:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Razor_X wrote:
I have been caught up with something i'll book the ticket for next week :)

Don't think it start showing it's general release to the public for a couples weeks yet in most areas.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 23:13
OK now for a quick review of this, and sorry but your gonna be jealous because none(maybe some lucky ones)of you will get/have the same experience I had viewing this.

OK lets set the scene, I saw it in a small theater, well approx 100 people, so it was a nice cozy intimate viewing,it was free, the film had an introduction(short film) by James Wan apologizing for not being able to make the screening, telling us a bit about the film and telling us the theater was haunted! (On checking this I found the theater is reported to be haunted by a phantom woman). Oh and while I remember, the most negative part of the experience was that the theater did not sell popcorn, but I suppose when you can have a beer watching it, you really do not need the popcorn!

Right onto the film review,

Not going to give much away about the story, but this has gone straight into my top 5(there is a battle going on in my head that says this should be in the top 3)horror movie list. The way the story is told by going between the events and telling us about the Warrens is done extremely well and smoothly. The cinematography is well done, and there are some stunning moments in the film. The script is extremely well written, with some jump out your skin sequences, along with some genuinely funny comedic lines/scenes to break the tension/fear. The soundtrack does it's job to perfection, raising the tension/fear or having you wait with baited breath when it goes silent.

All I can say it if you have seen the trailer and thought it was good then times that by a million and thats how good I thought it was. From start to finish there is no let up, and you never expect what is coming next. If you want to see this please do not wait for it to be uploaded, it must be seen on the big screen to get the full effect, especially for the sound track, if you cant get to the theater to see it then really start saving now for the DVD/Bluray release and buy yourself a 90-inch TV or home theater system to watch it on!!

PS, I will be going back to see it again when it's on general release, I enjoyed it that much!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 09:10
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
OK now for a quick review of this, and sorry but your gonna be jealous because none(maybe some lucky ones)of you will get/have the same experience I had viewing this.

OK lets set the scene, I saw it in a small theater, well approx 100 people, so it was a nice cozy intimate viewing,it was free, the film had an introduction(short film) by James Wan apologizing for not being able to make the screening, telling us a bit about the film and telling us the theater was haunted! (On checking this I found the theater is reported to be haunted by a phantom woman). Oh and while I remember, the most negative part of the experience was that the theater did not sell popcorn, but I suppose when you can have a beer watching it, you really do not need the popcorn!

Right onto the film review,

Not going to give much away about the story, but this has gone straight into my top 5(there is a battle going on in my head that says this should be in the top 3)horror movie list. The way the story is told by going between the events and telling us about the Warrens is done extremely well and smoothly. The cinematography is well done, and there are some stunning moments in the film. The script is extremely well written, with some jump out your skin sequences, along with some genuinely funny comedic lines/scenes to break the tension/fear. The soundtrack does it's job to perfection, raising the tension/fear or having you wait with baited breath when it goes silent.

All I can say it if you have seen the trailer and thought it was good then times that by a million and thats how good I thought it was. From start to finish there is no let up, and you never expect what is coming next. If you want to see this please do not wait for it to be uploaded, it must be seen on the big screen to get the full effect, especially for the sound track, if you cant get to the theater to see it then really start saving now for the DVD/Bluray release and buy yourself a 90-inch TV or home theater system to watch it on!!

PS, I will be going back to see it again when it's on general release, I enjoyed it that much!

OMG what a way to watch a scary movie free and in a haunted theater . A introduction from James Wan and then sitting watching the movie with a beer.
The movie sounds brilliant it seems like its delivered plenty of chills and eeriness to it. Some funny lines and scenes before the fear kicks in again lol. This certainly is one to watch at the cinema one not to be missed I was hoping for high expectations and this one seems to be just that. Thank you Big A for the info i really cant wait to watch it now and yes im very jealous lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 09:11
Razor_X wrote:
I have been caught up with something i'll book the ticket for next week :)

better book it quick lol sounds amazing the movie :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 00:34
jazzykat avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 01:12
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:48
Thank you so much for the link :)
jj avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:13
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
Word is an HD Quality one is coming in couple days that does NOT have the Chinese subtitles hardcoded.
Like I said though: The only scary part of this movie was the clip of The Brady Bunch when Jan had the black wig on.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:57
jj wrote:
Word is an HD Quality one is coming in couple days that does NOT have the Chinese subtitles hardcoded.
Is that the re-encode of the cropped re-encode of the webrip filmed with a HD camera phone?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 13:03
jj wrote:
Like I said though: The only scary part of this movie was the clip of The Brady Bunch when Jan had the black wig on.

OOh thanks jj well look forward to that one coming.
what now there bringing the brady bunch into horrors, wheres the rest maybe in the sequel lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51
Well i finally went to watch it last night and it didnt disappoint at all.
Everything about the movie was great, couldnt fault it one bit, loved the story and the eeriness about it. Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson played their character so well in the movie. So many people jumped and screamed from start to finish lol. And Big A it was definitely better to see at the cinema.
jazzykat avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 08:35
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
ange1 wrote:
Well i finally went to watch it last night and it didnt disappoint at all.
Everything about the movie was great, couldnt fault it one bit, loved the story and the eeriness about it. Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson played their character so well in the movie. So many people jumped and screamed from start to finish lol. And Big A it was definitely better to see at the cinema.

I enjoyed it too ange ,6/10 from me,i'm sure going to see it on the big screen,made for a better experience !!
I really like the actress Vera Farmiga she was great in Bates Motel xox

Vera-Farmiga-as-Norma-and-008.jpg

[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 27 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6