ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 107.22.46.59.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Oblivion


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
kapdog avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 01:13
Author:
I've been waiting forever for a good copy of this. I understand a lot of people think the movie is crap, but I've read a lot of reviews that like it too. Kind of a mixed bag. Anyways it looks interesting and I'll watch anything Sci-Fi. It gets released on DVD August 3rd and I can't believe I'm going to have to wait that long to see it.

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 13:25
Author:
well if your that desperate go to the fucking cinima rathe rthan posting bullshit wer this movie in hindi 1080p
when its available it will be in the list, until then stfu

have a nice day.
kapdog avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 17:29
Author:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
well if your that desperate go to the fucking cinima rathe rthan posting bullshit wer this movie in hindi 1080p
when its available it will be in the list, until then stfu

have a nice day.


This is the section where you post requests for movies isn't it? You don't have to be such a jerk! Must be that time of the month for you.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 16:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
kapdog wrote:
I've been waiting forever for a good copy of this. I understand a lot of people think the movie is crap, but I've read a lot of reviews that like it too. Kind of a mixed bag. Anyways it looks interesting and I'll watch anything Sci-Fi. It gets released on DVD August 3rd and I can't believe I'm going to have to wait that long to see it.

Your Wait is over M8 a good quality just got uploaded here Check it out.... Oblivion 2013 720p HDTV DD 2.0 x264-N.E.T
kapdog avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 21:45
Author:
I'm all over it. Thank you very much.
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:10
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
ic3m4l3 wrote:
well if your that desperate go to the fucking cinima rathe rthan posting bullshit wer this movie in hindi 1080p
when its available it will be in the list, until then stfu

have a nice day.

No "site friend" you stfu, and get used to the annoyances of numerous members requesting whatever they want..
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
Razor_X wrote:
kapdog wrote:
I've been waiting forever for a good copy of this. I understand a lot of people think the movie is crap, but I've read a lot of reviews that like it too. Kind of a mixed bag. Anyways it looks interesting and I'll watch anything Sci-Fi. It gets released on DVD August 3rd and I can't believe I'm going to have to wait that long to see it.

Your Wait is over M8 a good quality just got uploaded here Check it out.... Oblivion 2013 720p HDTV DD 2.0 x264-N.E.T

And thanks Razor_X for that, as ET is the best place to be when members work together to help one another instead of giving another member some flipping lip..

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1