View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

ASIANPLANET Release Group May Hack ur account (closed)

1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 48 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 17:52
Author: Blocked
Warning !!!! Give a attention towards ASIANPLANER Release group.

I share my personal experience to all of u.......one day i got Ass kissing Message from ASSIANPLANET RG head named : tanveerahamed

He begg me to join his group. After joing i got a pm from him about giving him Account password name to modify torrents nd he uploads ebook torrents to my account to make me trusted soon .

But i found his uploading rate is slower than me , then why he intrested in me ??? HACKING ????

Again recieve a pm.....mention that

1. Ur not trused nor vip nor admin that i hack ur account,
2.trust me bcz im trusted.

I suggest all of u who got offer from this stupid group....dont join ,otherwise group head tanveerahemad hack ur account by tellling u to upload torrents in ur account.

I am gonna leave this group NOW
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 18:09
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Member already got warned regarding Pms to join his Bro group, i think he's to stubborn to understand that and your right why did he want your account password?? that scare me a little.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 03:17
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
My only question is why you would give your password to anyone????
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
My only question is why you would give your password to anyone????

Same Here
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 06:43
Author: SuperAdmin
odiamaza wrote:

I share my personal experience to all of u.......one day i got Ass kissing Message from ASSIANPLANET RG head named : tanveerahamed

He begg me to join his group. After joing i got a pm from him about giving him Account password name to modify torrents nd he uploads ebook torrents to my account to make me trusted soon .

But i found his uploading rate is slower than me , then why he intrested in me ??? HACKING ????

I suggest all of u who got offer from this stupid group....dont join ,otherwise group head tanveerahemad hack ur account by tellling u to upload torrents in ur account.

thanks for posting this in forums
while scratching your head ask yourself why you have made it x10 more difficult on making you a trusted uploader
btw his only interested in you because your claiming to be a woman change your profile to male and he wont pm you again
anjali_cool avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 07:34
Author:
hi.. 1st of all why you would give your password to tanveer or anyone else?? 2nd thing is Everyone wants to improve their Group/site so he called you to join his group. and if you accept his invitation then trust him. me also give him my login details even some other team members also give him the login details.. Finally, I would only say you are free to leave his group ASIAN PLANET and change your login details.. :)
odiamaza wrote:

ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 07:48
anjali_cool wrote:
hi.. 1st of all why you would give your password to tanveer or anyone else?? 2nd thing is Everyone wants to improve their Group/site so he called you to join his group. and if you accept his invitation then trust him. me also give him my login details even some other team members also give him the login details.. Finally, I would only say you are free to leave his group ASIAN PLANET and change your login details.. :)

would you like explain why you guys need each others passwords seeing as you all upload in your own id's
anjali_cool avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 08:01
Author:
oziman wrote:

would you like explain why you guys need each others passwords seeing as your all upload in your own id's

when i am new on ET i have not enough Knowledge about to upload torrents or how to make description.. so that 1st time he ask me to password for help to make description and as odiamaza give him password me too give him my password.. after that i learn how to upload torrent and make description.. i have change my login details..
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 08:04
anjali_cool wrote:
oziman wrote:

would you like explain why you guys need each others passwords seeing as your all upload in your own id's

when i am new on ET i have not enough Knowledge about to upload torrents or how to make description.. so that 1st time he ask me to password for help to make description and as odiamaza give him password me too give him my password.. after that i learn how to upload torrent and make description.. i have change my login details..

you know i dont believe any of that right?

if he wanted to help you make description just as you pm me all the time he could have sent you help in pm
do you have better story to tell?

Ben_In_Park_In_Norway avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 08:04
why anyone trust someone on internet and give away password like that . i will say its your fault .
anjali_cool avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 08:10
Author:
oziman wrote:

you know i dont believe any of that right?

if he wanted to help you make description just as you pm me all the time he could have sent you help in pm
do you have better story to tell?

i also pm him for come on here and post a reply.. but i am agreed with you.. next time we will be aware about this..
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 08:30
Quote:
Author: ozimanSuperAdmin
anjali_cool wrote:

would you like explain why you guys need each others passwords seeing as you all upload in your own id's
That i would also like to know
therock7 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54
Author:
anjali_cool wrote:

why you peoples don't visit to Forum section when there's many information available? Ever click on FAQ?
Sharing password in this virtual world for no good reason.....???
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Just when you think you've seen it all a post like this pop's up lmfao.....
handsome2906 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23
Well I've been Member of Asian Planet Group for a while

it's quite a fun and makes us happy to notice some one likes our uploads on FB page

so I've Joined the Group cause lol I don't know how to create my own page yeah.... lough it out... :)

Bottom line is I've never had any trouble with this group
and they never asked my Login details !!

As for Odiamaza C'mon change the password easy peasy !!

Peace out

:)

1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 48 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5