View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.224.143.233.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Adding Bengali Language in Torrent Language Set. (closed)

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Paradox_x avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 16:55
Author: menTurtle
Respective Admin/Moderators ,

Now a days Uploaders Upload Many Of Bengali Language Movies . Since There was no choice in torrent Language slot as Bengali So They are upload the torrent as Hindi Language Torrent Or There was No Language In that Bengali Torrent..

My request is that would you please add "Bengali" language in torrent language slot...?

Thank You.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 21:21
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
You could do, but it will join the list(of languages required already) at No.73, and the ET list of things to do at No. 102,254,735.

PS, I'm still waiting on Thai being added, only for the last year or so!
D3M3NT3D_D3V1L avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 22:25
Author:
Why don't you just start your own Bengali torrent blog, commonly referred to by the bro's as a torrent site? You can upload there. There are 50,000 here who can tell you how to do just that and then you can come back and in pm's and whisper's invite everyone to your new great torrent site, the greatest site of all, lure them with promises of being made staff, just like all the others here do.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 07:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Paradox_x wrote:

Now a days Uploaders Upload Many Of Bengali Language Movies . Since There was no choice in torrent Language slot as Bengali So They are upload the torrent as Hindi Language Torrent Or There was No Language In that Bengali Torrent..

My request is that would you please add "Bengali" language in torrent language slot...?

Thank You.

Errrrrrrr,what`s up doc? status_8.gif

tuy ath marros
Ben_In_Park_In_Norway avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 15:58
Author: Blocked
not only bengali , please add tamil , malayalam and telugu because now days DDR upload south indian movies and it will remove any confusion related to audio .
shilpa143 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 17:27
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderET loverKittyGirl
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

Yes I support this,but not only bengali,others languages too....
The_Beast avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 18:45
Author:
agree
Paradox_x avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 16:11
shilpa143 wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

Yes I support this,but not only bengali,others languages too....

Yaa.. you are Right..
Paradox_x avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 16:25
TEZ wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

tuy ath marros

sorry Sir, Can't understood ... "tuy ath marros" what is This??
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 16:33
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Paradox_x wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

tuy ath marros

So your saying me you want admins to add bangali language and you dont even understands what does this means 'tuy ath marros' its a swear in bangali which means 'Your a wanker',it clearly showed that you dont even speak that language so why you want to add it??

P.S Google have all answers :D
Paradox_x avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 16:42
Razor_X wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

tuy ath marros

So your saying me you want admins to add bangali language and you dont even understands what does this means 'tuy ath marros' its a swear in bangali which means 'Your a wanker',it clearly showed that you dont even speak that language so why you want to add it??

i'm not saying about myself... and yes i can't understood that becoz i'm not so much fluent in Bengali.. Hope You will Understood This....
shilpa143 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 16:57
Razor_X wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

tuy ath marros

So Razor_X after googleing came to the conclusion that tuy ath marros is a bengali swear word , and we the bengalies of ET are not familiar with Bengali Language...
For your information I want to say you only that I am not even familiar with this word after completing 28 years.So Please stop insulting a language showing a word/slang word...
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 17:16
shilpa143 wrote:
Razor_X wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

tuy ath marros

So Razor_X after googleing came to the conclusion that tuy ath marros is a bengali swear word , and we the bengalies of ET are not familiar with Bengali Language...
For your information I want to say you only that I am not even familiar with this word after completing 28 years.So Please stop insulting a language showing a word/slang word...

Wtf!! i am not the one who posted this Slang bangali Word It was Tez i was just explaining the meaning and again WTF!! who is insulting a language?? he is just saying paradox_x wanker lol

P.S images.jpg
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 17:19
Paradox_x wrote:
Razor_X wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Paradox_x wrote:

Thank You.

tuy ath marros

i'm not saying about myself... and yes i can't understood that becoz i'm not so much fluent in Bengali.. Hope You will Understood This....

Yup Understood and its not necessary that you speak the language you want to add, i just want to know that i was right that you dont know bangali.
shilpa143 avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 17:55
We the stupid people again begging to the site admins for the bengali language and again not only the bengali but also other Indian languages which are uploaded mostly in ET.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4