H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.97.96.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

OVH users read if u already havent been informed

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 02:07
Author:
so if u dont already know just had email of OVH since a lot use blag emails then they may not have got this

http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=5070
basically
Task Type Incident
Category all
Status In progress
Percent Complete 0%
Details Hello,

A few days ago, we discovered that the security of our internal network at our offices in Roubaix had been compromised. After internal investigations, it appeared that a hacker was able to obtain access to an email account of one of our system administrators. With this email access, they was able to gain access to the internal VPN of another employee. Then with this VPN access, they were able to compromise the access of one of the system administrators who handles the the internal backoffice.

Until then, internal security was based on 2 levels of verification:
- Geographical: required to be in the office or to use the VPN, i.e.: the IP source
- Personal: password

Measures taken following this incident

Immediately following this hack, we changed the internal security rules:
- Passwords of all employees were regenerated for all types of access.
- We set up a new VPN in a secure PCI-DSS room with highly restricted access
- Consulting internal emails is now only possible from the office / VPN
- All those who have critical access now have 3 verification levels:
- Ip source
- Password
- Staff's USB security token (YubiKey)

Findings

After our internal investigation, we assume that the hacker exploited the access to achieve two objectives:
- Recover the database of our customers in Europe
- Gain access to the installation server system in Canada

The European customer database includes personal customer information such as: surname, first name, nic, address, city, country, telephone, fax and encrypted password.
The encryption password is "Salted" and based on SHA-512, to avoid brute-force attacks. It takes a lot of technical means to find the word password clearly. But it is possible. This is why we advise you to change the password for your user name. An email will be sent today to all our customers explaining these security measures and inviting them to change their password.
No credit card information is stored at OVH. Credit card information was not viewed or copied.

As for the server delivery system in Canada, the risk we have identified is that if the client had not withdrawn our SSH key from the server, the hacker could connect from your system and retrieve the password stored in the .p file. The SSH key is not usable from another server, only from our backoffice in Canada . Therefore, where the client has not removed our SSH key and has not changed their root password, we immediately changed the password of the servers in the BHS DC to eliminate an risk there. An email will be sent today with the new password. The SSH key will be systematically deleted at the end of the server delivery process in both Canada and Europe. If the client needs OVH for support, a new SSH key will need to be reinstalled.

Overall, in the coming months the back office will be under PCI-DSS which will allow us to ensure that the incident related to a
specific hack on specific individuals will have no impact on our databases. In short, we were not paranoid enough so now we're switching to a higher level of paranoia. The aim is to guarantee and protect your data in the case of industrial espionage that would target people working at OVH.

We also filed a criminal complaint about this to the judicial authorities. In order not to disrupt the work of investigators, we will not give other details before the final conclusions.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this incident. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Octave
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 13:26
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Could this have possibly been your source??
forum.ovh.co.uk

YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 20:04
Author: Admin
Oh come on Big_A .. bro's never state sources, they just pretend it happened to them (; ...
D3M3NT3D_D3V1L avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 20:22
Author:
Its so embarrassing to watch some bro rush into the forums to post something helpful trying to get status from it.
ic3bro strikes again! what does he care though? He cant afford a server! ROFL
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 22:38
Author:
first of im no fucking bro
second of its kinda important and a lot of guys use ovh servers but have used a blag email for obvious reasons so wouldnt have got the notification .
not everybody reads the ovh server logs so incase anyone missed it then i thought its prudent to post so people are aware and can act accordingly? isent that wat this shits about? all in same boat?

i had no reason to post my source as its clearly stated wer its from and what its about

get a fucking grip u troll cunt

and yeh i can afford a dedi quiet happily, i guess its you who cant afford shit, hell ur on here trolling everyday, shows how much of a life u got ya little wanker

and yogi i think ur the LAST fucking person to call someone a bro, u epitomize
a bro so get a grip and gtf jumping on every little thing i do, not all of us kiss ass BRO!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 22:58
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ic3m4l3 wrote:
first of im no fucking bro - then you must be a Hoe??

second of its kinda important and a lot of guys use ovh servers but have used a blag email for obvious reasons so wouldnt have got the notification . OK yeah???? not everybody reads the ovh server logs so incase anyone missed it then i thought its prudent to post so people are aware and can act accordingly? isent that wat this shits about? all in same boat? I think so, If I could understand what you sent??

i had no reason to post my source as its clearly stated wer its from and what its about - is it??

get a fucking grip u troll cunt and whom may you be referring to as the troll thats about as clear as your post??

and yeh i can afford a dedi quiet happily, i guess its you who cant afford shit, hell ur on here trolling everyday, shows how much of a life u got ya little wanker

a bro so get a grip and gtf jumping on every little thing i do, not all of us kiss ass BRO!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 23:55
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:
first of im no fucking bro - then you must be a Hoe??

second of its kinda important and a lot of guys use ovh servers but have used a blag email for obvious reasons so wouldnt have got the notification . OK yeah???? not everybody reads the ovh server logs so incase anyone missed it then i thought its prudent to post so people are aware and can act accordingly? isent that wat this shits about? all in same boat? I think so, If I could understand what you sent??

i had no reason to post my source as its clearly stated wer its from and what its about - is it??

get a fucking grip u troll cunt and whom may you be referring to as the troll thats about as clear as your post??

its says at the top got this from OVH, the under it has a link, so as i said it says wer its from, like its about ohv so not like, its gunna be about package holidays to nigeria issit

its a heads up on change your passwors coz ovh eu servers wer hacked or sum nonsence needless to say just changeyour ssh and logins and nich handles not hard

and no not refering to u aunt id just say if i was

D3M3NT3D_D3V1L avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 01:42
Author:
the biggest troll on the site is crying again - shocker! why is a known spammer here anyway?
AppLeFiZZ avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 06:03
Author: Blocked
ic3m4l3 is right here
aSBo avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 04:18
Author: Site FriendKitty
why not just let him use the forum for what he wants ?

even if it is fucking boring lol

NB: ian.. quote your source material you cardboard cutout copy and paste cunt! :D

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6