ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Games for Senior Citizens


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 09:02
Author:
Hi All,

Could you please Recommend some Nice Games for Senior Citizens? I wish to Download those Games and Install it in my Parent's Computer. My Parents Enjoy Playing Games on Computer. They don't like Shooting and Race kind of Games.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Paradox_x avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 15:48
Author: menTurtle
I think there was no such a games for senior citizens... He/She can play any type of strategy game... or flash games.. or car racing games... I will prefer racing game becoz my father is a die-hard fan of nfs mostwanted... :p
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 20:52
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
woohoo77 wrote:
Hi All,

Could you please Recommend some Nice Games for Senior Citizens? I wish to Download those Games and Install it in my Parent's Computer. My Parents Enjoy Playing Games on Computer. They don't like Shooting and Race kind of Games.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
how old are your parents 50? is that what you consider senior citizens? and whats with using big A's avatar? dont look right on someone else
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52
Author:


Paradox_x wrote:
I think there was no such a games for senior citizens... He/She can play any type of strategy game... or flash games.. or car racing games... I will prefer racing game becoz my father is a die-hard fan of nfs mostwanted... :p


Hi Paradox_x,

Thanks for your Response. Glad to know that your Dad is a Die-Hard fan of NFS Mostwanted Game Could you please Suggest some Strategy type of Games? My Parents like Strategy and Puzzle kind of Games. They even Like Rummy Game. It's a Card Game. I wish to Connect them to Other Global Members who Play Rummy Game.
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:57
Author:


19tommy59 wrote:


woohoo77 wrote:
Hi All,

Could you please Recommend some Nice Games for Senior Citizens? I wish to Download those Games and Install it in my Parent's Computer. My Parents Enjoy Playing Games on Computer. They don't like Shooting and Race kind of Games.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

how old are your parents 50? is that what you consider senior citizens? and whats with using big A's avatar? dont look right on someone else


Hi 19tommy59,

They are 65+ now. Yup! All the Citizen of this Country consider 65+ as Senior Citizens. Could you please send me some Torrent Links to Download few Good Games into their Computer? I am Using A's Avatar just for Fun Just wanted to see how would Big_A_Little_A react But Big_A_Little_A is not reacting for picking his Avatar

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6