Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Be Careful What You Google or You Might Be Viewed as a Terrorist

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
AuthorMessage
smith avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderBitcoin MasterET lovermen
Be Careful What You Google or You Might Be Viewed as a Terrorist

Does anyone need evidence that the United States authorities are monitoring Internet activity? Well, one woman opened the door to find a “joint terrorism task force” on her doorstep after Googling the wrong things.

Michele Catalano, a woman who lives in New York, simply searched for pressure cookers online. Later her husband looked for backpacks and their son for information on the recent Boston bombings. These things combined will apparently bring the police at your house.

Of course, the search is quite unfortunate, since the Boston bombers used this exact combination of a pressure cooker hidden in a backpack, but no one in the family seems to have any illegal intentions.

However, the police officers who arrived in three black SUVs searched their house, asked a hundred questions about their lives before getting to the good part – did they own a pressure cooker?

Since Michele Catalano was only just browsing for one, they had none in their home. Not much later, the officers realized they weren’t actually dealing with terrorists and left.

But the situation does arise a lot of questions and it’s obvious that, if the authorities aren’t grabbing all the data from the Internet, they have keywords set in place.

source : news.softpedia.com
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 13:20
Author: Blocked
or like this

http://extratorrent.cc/article/3084/experts+estimate+spy+data+centre+capacity.html

spammer sent spamm mail to 150 ppl but befor he search how to make a bomb. same deal
jj avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 13:27
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
If that's the case then taker is viewed as a perv.

lol
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 14:36
Quote:
Author: jjSite FriendET junkieTurtle
If that's the case then taker is viewed as a perv.

lol
True story did happen one time.lol but thats a long story
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:06
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
A little off topic but when I travel and go to the airport I have been pulled from line for terrorist check?? anyone ever go thru that??
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:37
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
yup........ had it done to me, and that was from dublin ferry port to holyhead.. i mean wtf!!!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
A little off topic but when I travel and go to the airport I have been pulled from line for terrorist check?? anyone ever go thru that??
Was pulled out of the line for checking to see if i had any explosives before getting on the channel tunnel train and that was leaving the country ffs.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:48
dazpicable wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Was pulled out of the line for checking to see if i had any explosives before getting on the channel tunnel train and that was leaving the country ffs.
yeah and this is in the U.S I actually was told that since 9/11 if you look at all mid=eastern or dark haired foreigner you are getting pulled out of line, I told him to take another look pal im pasty white and grey hair!! what was it you saw the brown eyes?? he didnt think that was funny!
jj avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:51
19tommy59 wrote:

Book a flight last minute and you'll go thru some real shit. They check your teeth, under your toes, etc.
Every bag you have on your or have checked will be thoroughly searched and messed up all to hell.
It's quite an experience, then when you smart off to those TSA losers you really get some great "love".

I know, I know...jj smart off. NEVER. lol
jj avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:51
dazpicable wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

That's cuz you have your "I LUV ALLAH" shirt on. lol
HELPPLZ avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 15:55
Author:
lol jj

its good to see everyone is check and dont forgot its for all of as security .
taliban can see who are us army but us army cant see who are taliban .
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:

Yup when i was returning from London this happened to me and you'll not believe me but i had to show my ass to them for checking and i was like WTF! what i have done?,lol thats the first and last time,the reality was they misunderstood me with some other person :P
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:21
Razor_X wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

Yup when i was returning from London this happened to me and you'll not believe me but i had to show my ass to them for checking and i was like WTF! what i have done?,lol thats the first and last time,the reality was the misunderstood me with some other person :P

thats nothing new to you buddy? you show your ass around here all the time!!!
lol
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:27
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
jj wrote:
dazpicable wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

That's cuz you have your "I LUV ALLAH" shirt on. lol
LOL my double bluff backfired
No avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:40
if ever pulled aside then just yell ffs its not like i got a bomb up my ass.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4