ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Evil In Her.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Darkchylde (2013)


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 15:40
Author: ModeratorET lover
This movie looks really interesting although it hasnt been given a release date yet and not a full trailer, just hope its out by the end of the year.
John Carpenter great horror director so lets hope its a great movie.
Although i dont think any movie this year will be as good as The Conjuring :)
Darkchylde
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 18:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Hmm if it's a carpenter flick, should be good. tho i cant help thinking it will be like Species and Splice all rolled into one
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 22:45
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Well not too sure if this is/will be getting made, the announcement of John Carpenter being made the director was made way back in 2010, and nothing much heard of this movie after summer of last year. As it is there is nothing much mentioned in connection with JC on his/movie websites of work being carried out on this project. The same goes for the websites of Weta Workshop(conceptual design and physical manufacturing facility - who helped make the test footage, short leaked video that is being promoted on sites as a trailer), and the websites of Illusion Industries(special effects makeup studio), Elle Fanning/Chloë Moretz/Elizabeth Olsen(suggested possible actresses for the lead role) nothing is mentioned.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 13:01
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well not too sure if this is/will be getting made, the announcement of John Carpenter being made the director was made way back in 2010, and nothing much heard of this movie after summer of last year. As it is there is nothing much mentioned in connection with JC on his/movie websites of work being carried out on this project. The same goes for the websites of Weta Workshop(conceptual design and physical manufacturing facility - who helped make the test footage, short leaked video that is being promoted on sites as a trailer), and the websites of Illusion Industries(special effects makeup studio), Elle Fanning/Chloë Moretz/Elizabeth Olsen(suggested possible actresses for the lead role) nothing is mentioned.

Thanks for the info Big A i didnt know it went back as far as 2010, seems like its not going to be made this year at all as 3 years later nothing. There was some rumours i read this morning that it was going to be released in oct 2014 in 3D but that could just be speculation. Another one that was supposed to be released this year was Jeepers Creepers 3 but again nothing full proof so looks like thats another movie that wont be out this year.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 13:03
Author: ModeratorET lover
peaSoup wrote:
Hmm if it's a carpenter flick, should be good. tho i cant help thinking it will be like Species and Splice all rolled into one

Well im hoping it will be good pea once they make it as Big A says nothing as yet and the idea of Carpenter making it was way back in 2010
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 19:45
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well not too sure if this is/will be getting made, the announcement of John Carpenter being made the director was made way back in 2010, and nothing much heard of this movie after summer of last year. As it is there is nothing much mentioned in connection with JC on his/movie websites of work being carried out on this project. The same goes for the websites of Weta Workshop(conceptual design and physical manufacturing facility - who helped make the test footage, short leaked video that is being promoted on sites as a trailer), and the websites of Illusion Industries(special effects makeup studio), Elle Fanning/Chloë Moretz/Elizabeth Olsen(suggested possible actresses for the lead role) nothing is mentioned.

Thanks for the info Big A i didnt know it went back as far as 2010, seems like its not going to be made this year at all as 3 years later nothing. There was some rumours i read this morning that it was going to be released in oct 2014 in 3D but that could just be speculation. Another one that was supposed to be released this year was Jeepers Creepers 3 but again nothing full proof so looks like thats another movie that wont be out this year.
More than likely if Jeepers Creepers 3 ever does get a release date, then it will go straight to dvd, for some weird reason i preffered the 2nd creeper film to the 1st, but all the same it would be good to have another tongue in cheek creeper film to watch :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 21:54
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
peaSoup wrote:
More than likely if Jeepers Creepers 3 ever does get a release date, then it will go straight to dvd, for some weird reason i preffered the 2nd creeper film to the 1st, but all the same it would be good to have another tongue in cheek creeper film to watch :)

Good guess there! It is more than likely to go straight to DVD if the dispute goes the way of the director(tho he is hoping for a theatrical release). The studio wants to make it 3D, Victor Salva wants it just as 2D, he wants to use the full budget to make it even better than the first two, yet the production company want to do it as 3D using about US$2 million of the budget to do this. Hopefully this will sort itself out soon they get a move on finishing it.

It sounds really good as it in a way follows on from the 2nd movie with a reoccurring character from JS2, wanting to kill the creeper, to protect their family. it also has an ending that leaves the story open for it to continue in a proposed 13 episode TV series.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
More than likely if Jeepers Creepers 3 ever does get a release date, then it will go straight to dvd, for some weird reason i preffered the 2nd creeper film to the 1st, but all the same it would be good to have another tongue in cheek creeper film to watch :)

Good guess there! It is more than likely to go straight to DVD if the dispute goes the way of the director(tho he is hoping for a theatrical release). The studio wants to make it 3D, Victor Salva wants it just as 2D, he wants to use the full budget to make it even better than the first two, yet the production company want to do it as 3D using about US$2 million of the budget to do this. Hopefully this will sort itself out soon they get a move on finishing it.

It sounds really good as it in a way follows on from the 2nd movie with a reoccurring character from JS2, wanting to kill the creeper, to protect their family. it also has an ending that leaves the story open for it to continue in a proposed 13 episode TV series.

I hope it gets a theatrical release, so the story does not follow on from Trish whose brother was taken by the creeper in the first movie. Pea i liked both movies but preferred the first :) and dont you just love the song lolJeepers Creepers
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:42
Author: ModeratorET lover
An update on the Jeepers Creepers 3 movie looks like it wont be released at all this year as Victor Salva is still waiting for the cameras to role on making the movie. He was originally approached with plans to make it 3D but went against it. According to Salva the ending of third film would have left a cliffhanger making way for a Tv series. In another statement Salva has said that if the movie doesnt make a Theatrical release he would rather it was made into a TV series.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 22:50
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
An update on the Jeepers Creepers 3 movie looks like it wont be released at all this year as Victor Salva is still waiting for the cameras to role on making the movie. He was originally approached with plans to make it 3D but went against it. According to Salva the ending of third film would have left a cliffhanger making way for a Tv series. In another statement Salva has said that if the movie doesnt make a Theatrical release he would rather it was made into a TV series.
Just a quick bit of news released today on JC3, "There may finally be some very good news for those waiting for the third Jeepers film to go before the cameras." - Victor Salva. Along with this and info from a few other sources the film is finally close to actually shooting, and if true 1 day off shooting may have already taken place.
JC3 - Update 14/11/13
Sorry to say no new news on Darkchylde.
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 22:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Result!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
An update on the Jeepers Creepers 3 movie looks like it wont be released at all this year as Victor Salva is still waiting for the cameras to role on making the movie. He was originally approached with plans to make it 3D but went against it. According to Salva the ending of third film would have left a cliffhanger making way for a Tv series. In another statement Salva has said that if the movie doesnt make a Theatrical release he would rather it was made into a TV series.
Just a quick bit of news released today on JC3, "There may finally be some very good news for those waiting for the third Jeepers film to go before the cameras." - Victor Salva. Along with this and info from a few other sources the film is finally close to actually shooting, and if true 1 day off shooting may have already taken place.
JC3 - Update 14/11/13
Sorry to say no new news on Darkchylde.

Wow great news cant wait for the third Jeepers movie, hope its out for next year :)
Oh well maybe in the future for Darkchylde, will sit waiting patiently lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 18:22
Author: ModeratorET lover
a little more info on jeepers 3 movie big A and PeaSoup :) Jeepers Creepers 3
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 21:45
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
a little more info on jeepers 3 movie big A and PeaSoup :) Jeepers Creepers 3
Aw well, a wild west how it all began ancient injun curse is how the creeper came aboot?............... Epic Fail!!!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2