View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.205.153.192.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

The Amytiville horror 1979

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
britishranger avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 18:37
Author:
A classic horro film can someone please upload a copy as I have been watching a lot of horror films recently and just want to see if the film that terrified me as a child still holds that same scariness. In my opinion horror films have become predicatable and still think the classics are the best Poltergeist, The Excorcist etc
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 13:56
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
britishranger wrote:
A classic horro film can someone please upload a copy as I have been watching a lot of horror films recently and just want to see if the film that terrified me as a child still holds that same scariness. In my opinion horror films have become predicatable and still think the classics are the best Poltergeist, The Excorcist etc

If your searched here on ET for it with "The Amytiville horror" then you will not have found it, but try this in the search "The Amityville horror"(minus the quotation marks) and you will find one with English audio that has seeds and downloads fine, oh and if you add 1979 to the search it's even easier to find.
britishranger avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 13:04
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

britishranger wrote:

If your searched here on ET for it with "The Amytiville horror" then you will not have found it, but try this in the search "The Amityville horror"(minus the quotation marks) and you will find one with English audio that has seeds and downloads fine, oh and if you add 1979 to the search it's even easier to find.

Thanks for responding, I did what you said and like you said it did come up but unfortunately there is no english speaking torrents still healthy, just two foreign ones. If anyone could repost it would be much appreciated.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 16:53
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
britishranger wrote:
Thanks for responding, I did what you said and like you said it did come up but unfortunately there is no english speaking torrents still healthy, just two foreign ones. If anyone could repost it would be much appreciated.

OK then it seems the "The Amityville horror 1979" torrent I downloaded plays fine and has English audio, tho for the file size the quality is not great but it is watchable and great family viewing.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Above is the two searches I did as I mentioned above, and there seems to be 1 torrent that sticks out like a sore thumb to me? It downloads fine it's "The Amityville horror", it's the 1979 version and it's has English audio. Any guesses??

Click here and scroll down the torrent description to the information for audio track #2

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3