ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Kung.Fu.Yoga.2017.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


The Conjuring 2


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 13:43
Author: ModeratorET lover
Rumour has it that New Line Cinema gave the go-ahead for development on a sequel before Wan’s film began its theatrical release.
The sequel takes the warrens to Enfield England where 2 sisters were possessed in the late 70's. Warren said the case was one of the most terrifying experiences of her career.

Something to look forward to next year. Hope this ones a great movie too :)
Paradox_x avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 07:47
Author: menTurtle
Wow... Great Info.. Thanks Ange...
Hope 2nd one will be as good as 1st one....


Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Well firstly let's hope they don't call it "The Conjuring 2", since it is a completely different case, as that title would make it sound like it was riding on the success of "The Conjuring"

OK saying that the new movie according to what I have heard has the Hayes(writers of The Conjuring), lined up to write this one as well. It if the rumors are true then it will be based on the Enfield Poltergeist case of 1977, I remember this well as it was broadcast quite a lot on the TV and newspapers, tho IMHO, I'm very skeptical that this was all real and it's hard to say what was real and what was faked in this case(as confessed by one of the daughters), tho witnesses did include reliable sources.
article-2054842-0E924AF600000578-609_468x450.jpg

For more information on this case, see, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_Poltergeist
or http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054842/Enfield-Poltergeist







http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02638CD1F7ED5902


ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 23:37
Author: ModeratorET lover
Paradox_x wrote:
Wow... Great Info.. Thanks Ange...
Hope 2nd one will be as good as 1st one....

Your welcome :) I hope it will be a great movie
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 00:00
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well firstly let's hope they don't call it "The Conjuring 2", since it is a completely different case, as that title would make it sound like it was riding on the success of "The Conjuring"

OK saying that the new movie according to what I have heard has the Hayes(writers of The Conjuring), lined up to write this one as well. It if the rumors are true then it will be based on the Enfield Poltergeist case of 1977, I remember this well as it was broadcast quite a lot on the TV and newspapers, tho IMHO, I'm very skeptical that this was all real and it's hard to say what was real and what was faked in this case(as confessed by one of the daughters), tho witnesses did include reliable sources.
article-2054842-0E924AF600000578-609_468x450.jpg

For more information on this case, see, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_Poltergeist
or http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054842/Enfield-Poltergeist







http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02638CD1F7ED5902


Wow some great info there Big A thank you :) Sorry my mistake it wont be a sequel and i agree with you i hope it wont be called The Conjuring 2 as it is a completely different case. And one of the daughters actually admitted some things were fake. Well it certainly made a lot of headlines. Just hope if this goes ahead it will be a great movie. I wonder if their going to keep making movies based on the warrens cases.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:56
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
Wow some great info there Big A thank you :) Sorry my mistake it wont be a sequel and i agree with you i hope it wont be called The Conjuring 2 as it is a completely different case. And one of the daughters actually admitted some things were fake. Well it certainly made a lot of headlines. Just hope if this goes ahead it will be a great movie. I wonder if their going to keep making movies based on the warrens cases.
No probs, yeah it would be good to see more movies about the warrens cases, but would it work as well if done by other actors/actresses or crew?
There was a Channel 4 documentary a few years back about this case which was good, so will try and hunt it down.
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 13:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I am really looking froward to see this movie :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 16:04
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Razor_X wrote:
I am really looking froward to see this movie :)
um sorry to break the bad news, but it is not a movie, but just a proposed idea, so would you like to see that?
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 16:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Razor_X wrote:
I am really looking froward to see this movie :)
um sorry to break the bad news, but it is not a movie, but just a proposed idea, so would you like to see that?


Bummer!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 16:30
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Wow some great info there Big A thank you :) Sorry my mistake it wont be a sequel and i agree with you i hope it wont be called The Conjuring 2 as it is a completely different case. And one of the daughters actually admitted some things were fake. Well it certainly made a lot of headlines. Just hope if this goes ahead it will be a great movie. I wonder if their going to keep making movies based on the warrens cases.
No probs, yeah it would be good to see more movies about the warrens cases, but would it work as well if done by other actors/actresses or crew?
There was a Channel 4 documentary a few years back about this case which was good, so will try and hunt it down.

It would be great to see more movies based on the warrens cases but with both Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga. Their performance as the warrens was outstanding. Somehow i just dont think anyone could do that. They for me made the movie. Also credit to Joseph Bishara who played Bathsheba. Cant wait to see him back again in Insidious 2 :)
And would be great if you could find the documentary about the Enfield case, thanks Big A :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 16:31
Author: ModeratorET lover
Razor_X wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Razor_X wrote:
I am really looking froward to see this movie :)
um sorry to break the bad news, but it is not a movie, but just a proposed idea, so would you like to see that?


Bummer!

well hope the idea does go ahead Razor :)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 22:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
And would be great if you could find the documentary about the Enfield case, thanks Big A :)
Do not see it anywhere but in the process if checking if it is available in any format, to view.

But to add some more debating to this case tell me what you think of these pictures, I will not say anything or voice my opinion until others have had a look and said what they think.

zzk4.jpg
m0gg.jpg
t64v.jpg
hmbz.jpg
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:32
Author: ModeratorET lover
Looking at the pics Big A i notice what seems to be either an orange pillow or blanket is there in some but then missing in the other pics from the bed by the window. There seems to be a hand or maybe my eye but does look like one coming from the sheet. If these were taken one after the other where has the orange pillow or blanket gone.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:18
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
Looking at the pics Big A i notice what seems to be either an orange pillow or blanket is there in some but then missing in the other pics from the bed by the window. There seems to be a hand or maybe my eye but does look like one coming from the sheet. If these were taken one after the other where has the orange pillow or blanket gone.

OK check the curtain positioning in the first 4 images compared to that in the last 3 images(taken at a different time), In the second lot of images the curtains are tucked neatly onto the window sill, so assuming that they are tucked up neatly every night, why is there no "first photo" at the start of the first set of images showing the curtain moving before the bed sheets move? And how easy is it to stick an arm thro a window, covered by curtains and pull at the sheets, and for the believers who say"but it's a second floor window" I say "ladders" Also is it not funny that the second sister(on the right seems to be awake, yet has not woken up the sister on the left who's sheets have been moved?

Now to the second set of 3 photos, all I can say it that this poltergeist seems to manifest it's self in the shape of a hand to throw the pillow out of the bed. (4th photo down)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 09:17
Author: ModeratorET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Looking at the pics Big A i notice what seems to be either an orange pillow or blanket is there in some but then missing in the other pics from the bed by the window. There seems to be a hand or maybe my eye but does look like one coming from the sheet. If these were taken one after the other where has the orange pillow or blanket gone.

OK check the curtain positioning in the first 4 images compared to that in the last 3 images(taken at a different time), In the second lot of images the curtains are tucked neatly onto the window sill, so assuming that they are tucked up neatly every night, why is there no "first photo" at the start of the first set of images showing the curtain moving before the bed sheets move? And how easy is it to stick an arm thro a window, covered by curtains and pull at the sheets, and for the believers who say"but it's a second floor window" I say "ladders" Also is it not funny that the second sister(on the right seems to be awake, yet has not woken up the sister on the left who's sheets have been moved?

Now to the second set of 3 photos, all I can say it that this poltergeist seems to manifest it's self in the shape of a hand to throw the pillow out of the bed. (4th photo down)

Wow well spotted i didnt even notice till you mentioned that the curtain are neatly tucked onto the windows sill in the second lot of images yet none of them moving in the first set of images before the bed sheets move. That is actually crucial if theres activity there the curtains would be the first thing you see move. It would be very easy to stick an arm through a windows using a pair of ladders so maybe thats why there is no picture there showing the curtains moving. It does seem strange why the sister who is awake has not woken her other sister when the sheet moved.

It stands to reason that if the pillow is thrown from the bed then it would make it very easy to move if the hand was coming through the window.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6