ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Colossal.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-FK
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH VLC{& More }


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
sumoman avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 14:08
Author: Blocked
1. Open your youtube on your browser then open your video and copy the URL.
2. Run your VLC
3. Click on Media
4. Goto, Open Network Stream



5. Paste URL in 'Please enter network URL
6. Then click ' Play ' button in the player.




7. Then Now, click Tools – Codec Information and at the bottom of the window you will see a Location box. Copy the long URL in the box and paste it on your browser’s address bar. The browser will now start playing the video file. You can download the video file to your desktop by doing a Save As, Or you can choose to record the video.


Play Video as ASCII Output

In VLC choose Tools then Preferences and click on Video.
Under Output choose ASCII -art video output
click Save
Enjoy



*********************************************************************************

Listen to the Online Radio

Select the Playlist drop down menu



Go under Additional Sources. It should be followed by an arrow.


There will be a list of streams for all sorts of things, like internet TV. But in this case, we are searching for some internet radio to listen to, so select Shoutcast radio listings or check jamendo selections.



You should have clicked Show Playlist after this. A window shall appear with three folders: Playlist, Media Library, and Shoutcast Radio. Select Shoutcast Radio.



Go through the list of genres, double click the genre of your choice, and the first station of the genre should start playing. Then you can browse through all the stations on a certain genre.





Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 14:12
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Is this another 2009 copy and paste effort??
OK maybe I was slightly wrong, it was 2011 or 2012 or 2013?
sumoman wrote:
7. Then Now, click Tools – Codec Information and at the bottom of the window you will see a Location box. Copy the long URL in the box and paste it on your browser’s address bar. The browser will now start playing the video file. You can download the video file to your desktop by doing a Save As, Or you can choose to record the video.

YOU CAN DECIDE BY CLICKING HERE!
Shooter96 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 14:15
Author: ET junkieET lovermenTurtle


sumoman wrote:
1. Open your youtube on your browser then open your video and copy the URL.
2. Run your VLC
3. Click on Media
4. Goto, Open Network Stream



5. Paste URL in 'Please enter network URL
6. Then click ' Play ' button in the player.




7. Then Now, click Tools – Codec Information and at the bottom of the window you will see a Location box. Copy the long URL in the box and paste it on your browser’s address bar. The browser will now start playing the video file. You can download the video file to your desktop by doing a Save As, Or you can choose to record the video.


Play Video as ASCII Output

In VLC choose Tools then Preferences and click on Video.
Under Output choose ASCII -art video output
click Save
Enjoy



*********************************************************************************

Listen to the Online Radio

Select the Playlist drop down menu



Go under Additional Sources. It should be followed by an arrow.


There will be a list of streams for all sorts of things, like internet TV. But in this case, we are searching for some internet radio to listen to, so select Shoutcast radio listings or check jamendo selections.



You should have clicked Show Playlist after this. A window shall appear with three folders: Playlist, Media Library, and Shoutcast Radio. Select Shoutcast Radio.



Go through the list of genres, double click the genre of your choice, and the first station of the genre should start playing. Then you can browse through all the stations on a certain genre.


I'd prefer to download youtube convertor form torrent site, this aint so much.



ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 14:21
Author: SuperAdmin
all that just to download from youtube?
do it in 1 click with this you could probably download 50 videos by the time you do all that in vlc
androidking avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 16:36
Author: Blocked
Really that's not that kinda useful just download IDM and then open youtube you will see a bar on streaming video DOWNLOAD WITH IDM and it's cool. :) :)
fset avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 17:34
Author:
This does not even work every time

For eg try playing this one www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y&feature=c4-overview&list=UU20vb-R_px4CguHzzBPhoyQ
No avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 18:44
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: fset
This does not even work every time

For eg try playing this one www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y&feature=c4-overview&list=UU20vb-R_px4CguHzzBPhoyQ
Play/works fine
Planet0savior avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 19:01
Author:
This software also working good, can download youtube videos in any quality and any format..

/195.144.21.16/torrent/3198786/YouTubeGet+6.0.2.html

type Http at start
NishedLagadala avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 22:58
Author:
Instead of VLC there are so many options like use Idm or online tools like keepvid, savevid or simply put link in prefix of youtube link(Eg: that requires java. For any query in youtube download or internet download manager just pm me and i will try to solve your problems ASAP.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4