View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

C i n a v i a

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Rockman avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05
Author:
Anyone have a way of getting cinavia off of a bluray dvd so it plays on my bluray player ?

Hsven t had any luck yet finding a way; hopefully somebody has a fix out their.

L a t e r
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 16:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Rockman wrote:
bluray dvd
??? What is a bluray DVD??

from what I have seen and read DVDFAB seems to be one of the few apps to remove cinavia protection, have a look at this DVD Creator, that may do the trick for you. Other than that get an older model BluRay player that will not have updates or have the cinavia codecs loaded into it.
Rockman avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 14:21
Author:
Yes tryed dvd fab that doesn t have the addy and password and key so only good for 30 days and still gives you the fab watermark; will try dvd creator; just a bit annoyed that no one posted the needed addy and pw and key needed to run the full fab version at 100 percent. Will try DvD creator see what that does with cinavia hum.

All the fab crack does is just replace one dll with another.

Thinking the way around cinavia protection is no matter that what resolution i get 1080 or 720 or 480 is to make sure that bluray is not mentioned any where in the title and then no cinavia; for its only on BR correct?

I suppose ideally uploaders if they see cinavia and have what it takes to remove it they should and the add something like " Cinavia found and removed " giving us downloaders a huge break; just thinking aloud .

Thanks- later .

No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 13:17
Author: Blocked
http://www.myce.com/news/cinavia-copy-protection-cracked-with-freeware-67808/

been google abit,.

THIS PLAYERS WILL RESPOND TO Cinavia protection:

Sony PS3 with firmware 3.1 and above.
Sony BDP-S185, BDP-S186, BDP-S390, BDP-S280, BDP-S480, BDP-S485, BDP-S580, BDP-S780, BDP-SX1000, BDP-BX39, BDP-BX59, BDP-S590
Samsung BD-Dxxxx, BD-Exxxx series
Philips BDP5200, BDP6000
Pioneer BDP-V6000
Marantz UD5005, UD7006
LG BDP550 (ONLY this one player)
Denon DBP-1611UD, DBP 2012UDCI

PS3 Media Server for Windows 1.52.1 steam

https://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/downloads/detail?name=pms-setup-windows-1.52.1.exe

or get DVDFab

Cinavia is a copy protection encoded in the soundtrack of a film so this mean you can take the sound track from dvd

Cinavia technology was mandatory in all BluRay players after February (2012).so get a older blueray player from befor 2012
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 18:05
Author:
Still looking for dvd fab but so far none have the e mail addrss then the password and lastly the key but still looking will try google next expand my search to the max than review comments till i find one that mentions remove cinavia.

till then i ll just won t any bluray dvds and ops i use panasonic BD79P-K a must to avoid so add that to the list back to looking . .
No avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 21:04
Author: Blocked
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 22:35
Author:
Yes just burned a copy using that version will try on my bluray player once i am done watching another movie but its still asking for the e mail addy used to buy the software then the pass word then the key numbers in order to use the full version for free; right now seems to be good from only 30 days and comes with the watermark.
And when burning says in upper right of fab in big red letters " TRIAL VERSION " .

I guess folks now using fab don t mind its only good for 30 days and leaves watermarks as it copies ? ?

Must be a version somewhere that has the addy/password and keys so it can be used past 30 days and watermark free ?

Should be a 100 perecent version somewhere; later
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 23:06
Author:
Ok thinking again a 1080 p BR has cinavia but would a 780 or 480 p BR dvd also have cinavia on the dvd; Since ET doesn t have free full version software yet i guess the only was it not to use any dvd s with bluray in the title correct ?

Can we tell which bluray dvds don't have cinavia and get only those ? ?
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 00:17
Author:
I never encounter any movie on DVD disc or the ripped one have cinavia protection. At least for me.
For Bluray disc, every sony's published will guarantee 100% are cinavia protected. I think every major publisher will implement this also in the future for their Bluray release.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 00:36
OK this may sound daft but why do you burn BR movies to DVD to play them on a Bluray player? Would it not make sense and better quality to burn to BR disc? Or do you just have a DVD drive in your computer? why not think about upgrading to a BR Drive either internal or external?

As it is it does not matter about the resolution it depends on the disc maker, as said above sony are the worst, there is not a list saying what disc's are not protected but there is an oldish list of protected movies and it's just not BR's but DVD's as well.
List of Cinavia Protected Movies
As for DVDfab, when the 30 days trial is up, completely uninstall and delete all of DVDfab from your computer, then when it's all clear try to install the trail again, sometimes it works again for 30 days sometimes not.
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 01:17
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Getting some good deals on ebay and amazon of late for internal and external Br-rws, think i might bite the bullet and join the BRRip club, why use the free trial of dvdfab? like the link taker posted just copy the crack into the instalation folder and bobs your uncle
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 02:50
peaSoup wrote:
Getting some good deals on ebay and amazon of late for internal and external Br-rws, think i might bite the bullet and join the BRRip club, why use the free trial of dvdfab? like the link taker posted just copy the crack into the instalation folder and bobs your uncle
LMFAO! like this confused one?? Ebay - SONY-6X-BD-5730S-Blu-Ray-Burner-USB-External-Slim-Drive
I got a bit worried when I saw these immortal words in the description!

"A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging(where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag" hmmmmm fishy??

"the USB Black blu-ray burner No SONY Logo on the surface" hmmmmm it's getting better

3:Made by panasonic
8:Conditon: Brand new,Sony BD-5740H or BD-5740 drive
WTF I'm not on drugs am I??
And the best thing about it is that it is an EOL(End of Life Product) which sony have stopped manufacturing/selling/supporting/upgrading
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 03:24
Author:
Wondering how it might look if i saved a bluray dvd 1080/780p on to an external hard drive then used a USB cable into the bluray player how that might play and look.

And whats the difference between a store brought 1080 p bluray dvd and a 1080 p ET bluray; the ET one plays on everything i play it on but the real Bluray won t hum ?
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 08:09
Author:
Hello m8,
I know what you mean about bluray dvd 1080p. But for not confusing anyone that try to answer even more, i probably have to mention to you that Bluray are refer to Bluray Disc and DVD are refer to DVD disc.
Since both capacity are different, Bluray capacity are 5 times bigger than DVD, All HD types of movies are always stored and sold from Bluray. Since DVD only have 5 GB for standard disc, 1080p/720p movie are never stored and sold from DVD hence there are no such things as "Bluray DVD 1080p/720p".
So any 720p/1080p movies are always from Bluray disc for its sizes. Store bought Bluray only playable on Bluray Device. Bluray rip movies from ET are already encoded to familiar format with smaller sizes and usually playable to almost any pc/device with the right codec installed/ pre-installed.
Hope it help.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:28
Author: ModeratorET lover
Not sure if this would work but thought i would post if it does help :)

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2013/09/12/dvd-ranger-cinex-5-2-1-2-released/
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6