View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

RIAA Rogue Site Report Reveals Major Site Blocking in 48 Hours

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
AuthorMessage
juggs avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:46
Author: AdminETRG
The RIAA’s brand new “notorious sites” submission to the United States Trade Representative reveals that in two days time some of the world’s largest file-sharing sites will become blocked by Internet service providers in the UK. On October 30, meta-search engine Torrentz.eu, torrent indexes ExtraTorrent and BitSnoop, and cyberlocker search site FilesTube will all be blocked at the ISP level.

ustrResponding to a request from the Office of the US Trade Representative (USTR), on Friday the MPAA submitted a new list of so-called “notorious markets.”

The MPAA’s report listed many of the usual suspects such as The Pirate Bay, KickassTorrents, ExtraTorrent and Torrentz, plus a selection of file-hosting sites such as Netload, ExtaBit and PutLocker.

A little while ago TorrentFreak obtained a copy of the RIAA’s submission and aside from doubling up on some of the same sites listed by the MPAA, it also delivers a surprise.

Torrent site blocking imminent

The RIAA says that in just 48 hours time a new wave of site blocking will take place in the UK covering not only the usual BitTorrent indexes, but also dedicated search engines in the torrent and file-hosting space.

On October 30, ExtraTorrent will be blocked by the UK’s leading ISPs, presumably following action by the major labels of the BPI. ExtraTorrent has suffered at least two anti-piracy setbacks in the last week, first when City of London Police convinced its registrar to take its domain and second when Google removed the site’s homepage from its search results.

The second indexing site to be blocked on Wednesday will be BitSnoop, which earlier this year was the eighth most-popular torrent site in the world. The RIAA says that since the site provided no way for rightsholders to make contact the decision was made to have ISPs block the site instead.

The third site to be rendered inaccessible this week will be Torrentz.eu. What is unusual about this development is that Torrentz is a so-called meta-search engine, in that it carries no torrents of its own but searches other torrent sites instead. Nevertheless, the site still complies with DMCA takedown notices, a fact acknowledged by the RIAA.

“[Torrentz] is currently hosted by Canadian providers. The site complies with take down notices by removing the torrents identified in those notices which provide access to infringing files. The site can take up to several days to remove infringing files following a request by right holders,” the RIAA explain.

In the rest of the USTR submission on torrent sites the RIAA lists many of the usual suspects, including The Pirate Bay, KickassTorrents, Torrenthound.com, Fenopy.se, Monova.org, Torrentreactor.net and Sumotorrent.sx. Many of these sites are blocked around Europe already.

As usual, two resilient trackers from Bulgaria – Arenabg and Zamunda – also get a mention.

Cyberlockers and related search engines

While there are plenty of file-hosting sites to choose from that could certainly be considered rogue (refusing to take down content etc) it’s again somewhat of a surprise that this week a copyright-compliant site will become blocked at the ISP level.

FilesTube is the most popular search engine for file-hosting sites and as such has been absolutely hammered by rightsholders looking for links to be taken down. It is by far the most targeted domain in Google’s Transparency Report with 9,242,032 URLs removed, double its closest ‘competitor’.

Interestingly the RIAA admits in its report that Filestube does respond to takedown notices. However, the industry can’t keep up so the implication is that this is FileTube’s fault.

“Industry reports links to infringing materials to the site operator, but any action by the operator is ineffective as the speed of the takedowns cannot match the speed at which new links are added,” the RIAA writes.

Along with the sites listed above, FilesTube will be blocked by the UK’s top six ISPs on Wednesday.

Other hosting sites singled out for detailed criticism by the RIAA include Uploaded.net, 4Shared.com, ZippyShare.com, Rapidgator.net, TurboBit.net and a selection of lesser known sites located in the Czech Republic. Three other sites are mentioned in passing – FreakShare.com, BitShare.com and Extabit.com.

“We greatly welcome this initiative designed to expose businesses who operate notorious markets for infringing materials, and who generally either directly profit from the sale or other distribution of infringing materials, or who profit from facilitating such theft—in many cases through the sale of advertising space,” the RIAA writes.

“Quite simply, there is no place for open and notorious theft in a civilized world, regardless of how that theft is accomplished. Addressing the conduct of these notorious markets for piracy will go a long way towards promoting the rule of law, fuelling creativity and innovation, and maintaining US economic competitiveness,” the industry group concludes.

Meanwhile, every single site listed in the notorious market reports of both the RIAA and MPAA remain 100% accessible from all of the ISPs in the United States.

SOURCE
juggs avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50
Author: AdminETRG
If this affects you,or you cant access site for another reason you can use ET's Proxy

http://extratorrentlive.com/
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 15:01
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cheers for info juggs
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 20:43
Author:
They bypassing court order to block a site on ISP level,
guess only movie and music companies can pull a stunt like that without even getting their wrist some slap. Enforce a law by broken a law, shame on them.
Thanks for the info.
rogecc avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 20:48
Author:
Article taken from BBC News site today

UK ISPs have been asked to block 21 more websites that are believed to be linked to pirated music.

The court order comes from the BPI which represents the British music industry.

The list includes BeeMPS, Abmp3 and several torrent sites, which link to copyright infringing material.

Previously ISPs have been asked to block access to the Pirate Bay and seven other websites.

The new blocks must come into force by Wednesday, 30 October.
Continue reading the main story
Full list of sites that will be blocked

Abmp3
BeeMP3
Bomb-Mp3
FileCrop
FilesTube
Mp3Juices
eMp3World
Mp3lemon
Mp3Raid
Mp3skull
NewAlbumReleases
Rapidlibrary
1337x
BitSnoop
ExtraTorrent
Monova
TorrentCrazy
TorrentDownloads
TorrentHound
Torrentreactor
Torrentz

"We asked the sites to stop infringing copyright but unfortunately they did not and we were left with little choice but to apply to the court," said Geoff Taylor, BPI chief executive.

Gareth Mitchell, a Virgin Media spokesman said: "As a responsible ISP we obey court orders addressed to the company."

BT also said that it would block the sites.
Casual pirates

The BPI and other copyright holders regard site blocking as a more effective tool in the fight against piracy than targeting individuals which was originally the plan under legislation passed in the Digital Economy Act.

The BPI feels that the blocks currently in force have "significantly reduced the use of those sites in the UK".

But music analyst Mark Mulligan thinks that other developments are more responsible for the decline in usage of file-sharing sites.

"As things move more towards cloud-based models and streaming, there is less use of peer-to-peer sites," he said.

"While such blocks will deter the casual pirate, there are still plenty of workarounds for those more determined to get content for free."

Much of the focus of copyright infringement has shifted from music to illegal film and TV downloads.

According to the TorrentFreak website, popular TV show Breaking Bad was downloaded 500,000 times from various sites when the final episode aired in October.

Popular torrent site isoHunt closed this month following a lengthy court battle with the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America).
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 21:06
Author:
I see, so they, in this case BPI actually got some judge to sign a court order.
Thanks for the info
Ratbasturd avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 21:10
Author:
I'm with TalkTalk and they blocked my access to previous extratorrent (.com ?)address but can access now through .cc but my downloads are downloading at a terrible speed, 5kb max., so they must be chocking it as my online gaming is fine and I can download music at normal speed
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 00:11
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
There will always be a way around these totalitarian blocks!!! Sod' Em All!!!
loopylass avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 13:16
Author:
Thanks Sam, I did look for a post about this but I guess I want searching the right words, ive saved the link to access the site when it happens.

loops :)
loopylass avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 16:12
Author:
now virgin have blocked et I can access usng the new link you provided but I can no longer access.... is there any way around this that you know of?

Thanks

Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 18:10
loopylass wrote:
now virgin have blocked et I can access usng the new link you provided but I can no longer access.... is there any way around this that you know of?

Thanks

Or a vpn
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 18:35
Author:
SaM
loopylass wrote:

Thanks

??
you can but you cant?
am not getting u
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 00:32
Author: ModeratorET lover
Thank you juggs for the info. Sam all working via the link but not chat, wonder if thats what loopylass means as we both got blocked from chat earlier today
Pea tried Epic Browser but it wont install for me, just wondered will it work for windows?
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 01:00
ange1 wrote:
Thank you juggs for the info. Sam all working via the link but not chat, wonder if thats what loopylass means as we both got blocked from chat earlier today
Pea tried Epic Browser but it wont install for me, just wondered will it work for windows?
Works for me ange1 running 7 ultimate
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Iv'e had to sign in from my server in france
It seems the french are blocking trackers rather than torrent sites

This was how it looked this morning.

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce Connection timed out

http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce Connection timed out

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce Connection timed out

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce Connection timed out

udp://10.rarbg.com/announce Connection timed out

udp://11.rarbg.com/announce offline (timed out)

http://exodus.desync.com/announce offline (timed out)

udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce Connection timed out

http://94.228.192.98/announce working

udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce Connection timed out
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 50 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3