ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Torrent Disappeared


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Gepression avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:59
Author:
Hey All,

Seems like some of my torrents have vanished. Anyone know why?
shilpa143 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:11
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderET loverKittyGirl
Did u get any PM regarding it? This only happens if your torrents break rules and regulation of the site,but you will get PM . Torrents is not vanished here at ET.
Check your PM & torrent list also dear..
Gepression avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 14:09
Author:


shilpa143 wrote:
Did u get any PM regarding it? This only happens if your torrents break rules and regulation of the site,but you will get PM . Torrents is not vanished here at ET.
Check your PM & torrent list also dear..


Well to be exact i lost 3 torrents. I did not get a PM, i thought it had something to do with copyright as it happens sometimes on another torrent site i use, and i don't think i broke any rules i only upload music and they are all legit.
shilpa143 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 14:30
Author: Vip MemberTrusted UploaderET loverKittyGirl
PLEASE CONTACT MODS/SITE ADMIN FRIEND.
juggs avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 14:57
Author: AdminETRG
if there was something wrong with the torrents you would have had a pm ,you get pm for deleted torrent even if we edit you get pm.

if you never got one it would have been copyright takedown
Gepression avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 16:46
Author:
ET come on, a few more of my torrents have disappeared and no i did not receive a PM.

I have been working hard to get my trusted uploader and someone must be doing something to stop me from reaching it.

This is one of my torrents that has been getting big hits, it's not in my torrents page or on ET when i did a search.

Ministry of Sound - Housexy, Vol. 10
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 18:32
Author:
SaM
gond wrote:
ET come on, a few more of my torrents have disappeared and no i did not receive a PM.

I have been working hard to get my trusted uploader and someone must be doing something to stop me from reaching it.

This is one of my torrents that has been getting big hits, it's not in my torrents page or on ET when i did a search.

Ministry of Sound - Housexy, Vol. 10

as stated
if you do not get a pm then it was taken down due to copyright owners request

http://extratorrent.cc/copyrights/
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 18:39
Author:
Hello buddy,
Just like juggs said, if you don't receive any pm, probably its one of the DMCA takedown since ET just like kat are in compliance with copyright.
If a user (mod or trusted) deleted your torrent, you still receive pm from ET bot if I'm not mistaken.
New or popular songs usually came with excessive copyright monitoring.
.

edit :
Oops,
already answered by Boss seconds ago
Gepression avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 18:49
Author:
Ok so should i re-up or not?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

juggs - my bad, did not realize what you wrote cause of the frustration. Sorry and cheers mate.
Gepression avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 18:53
Author:


dovahkin wrote:
Hello buddy,
Just like juggs said, if you don't receive any pm, probably its one of the DMCA takedown since ET just like kat are in compliance with copyright.
If a user (mod or trusted) deleted your torrent, you still receive pm from ET bot if I'm not mistaken.
New or popular songs usually came with excessive copyright monitoring.
.

edit :
Oops,
already answered by Boss seconds ago


This is where you found out my "gond" name on KAT lol, waiting to get it changed to Gepression

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2