Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.167.191.50.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

looking for supernatural (tv show) seasons 1 - 5

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
jandancer33 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:39
Author:
hi all,

I'm trying to re-download seasons 1 to 8 of supernatural.

I've found season 8, 7, 6 and 4, and made a start on those.

and found seasons 1 to 5, in one torrent, but no S/L & empty health bar.

I've searched TV TORRENTS>SUPERNATURAL and almost everything before season 6 has no seeds, leechers, and the health bar is empty.

I've also used the general search function (in case any episodes have been dropped into 'other') but still no joy.

does anyone have seasons 1 through to 5?

i'm not sure how this works, i'm not that familiar with torrents etc, but i'll keep checking back for any replies.

thanks in advance.

jan
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
jandancer33 wrote:
found seasons 1 to 5, in one torrent, but no S/L & empty health bar.
http://extratorrentlive.com/torrent/2431580/Supernatural+-+Season+1-5+Complete+HDTV.XviD.html
If it was this one then I take it you did not try to download it?, as it works fine with 9 seeds/16 peers at the moment. Even when torrents show no health or seed/peers stats, that does not mean they are dead and will not download, it's just that the tracker info is not being picked up/scrapped by ET. I will keep it downloading and seed for a day or so to help you get it. Also to help you connect better ensure that both DHT and peerexchange are enabled in your torrent client.
jandancer33 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 13:24
Author:
hi,

thanks for your reply.
i'm guessing it probably was that one.

it still shows up on my screen as no S/L?
do you see something different?
why is that?

I've just tried to download it, and got the error message,
"unable to load ***** torrent is not valid bencoding"

and just checked, I do have DHT and peer exchange enabled.
another torrent site suggested you disable these (I didn't lol) but do you know why they would suggest that?

sorry about all the questions, I really am new to this, and get around by 'click & learn' as I go.

I would still like to DL the early supernatural seasons, but if it's going to be a lot of messing round (with the torrent not working, and you having to leave your torrent client running) I did find a web site last night where I can watch the episodes for free, streaming them, so I can finally watch them again.

again, thanks for your help,
jan
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 19:56
jandancer33 wrote:
it still shows up on my screen as no S/L?
do you see something different? why is that?
- It is showing the exact same thing on my screen here at ET - Seeds: --- Leechers: ---
I know from experience that not all torrents that look dead are dead, it may be that the trackers are working well but if the 1st tracker is not working it will not show stats for any of them

I've just tried to download it, and got the error message,
"unable to load ***** torrent is not valid bencoding"
-Not to sure why that would happen unless the .torrent file got corrupted when downloading it?,try downloading it again this may work as it downloaded fine here, if it does not work then click the magnet symbol(this is the magnetic link) and can be used to download torrents as well.

and just checked, I do have DHT and peer exchange enabled.
another torrent site suggested you disable these (I didn't lol) but do you know why they would suggest that? - Most sites that say to disable them are private sites that you need to keep a ratio of what you upload/download and don't like you using these for extra connections, but here on ET it's OK to have them on.

sorry about all the questions, I really am new to this, and get around by 'click & learn' as I go. - No probs, we were all newbies once!

I would still like to DL the early supernatural seasons, but if it's going to be a lot of messing round (with the torrent not working, and you having to leave your torrent client running) I did find a web site last night where I can watch the episodes for free, streaming them, so I can finally watch them again. - Try the above and if it does not work then I have another Idea that may work. Thanks

again, thanks for your help,
jan
jandancer33 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:41
Author:
thanks for being so patient!
and i'm learning already, a lesson I should well know by now!
'if at first you don't succeed'
lol
I DL'd the torrent again and worked this time, no error
the download speed resembles running through syrup lol but I know that's to be expected, (and like I said, I can stream them til its finished)

thanks loads for all your help, ur a star
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 21:40
No probs glad all worked out OK, enjoy the program!
jandancer33 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 16:25
Author:
still connecting every chance I get!
it's slow, but I wouldn't have even tried, if you'd not explained it would work without S/L & health!!!

so again, thank you!!!

size: 35.3GB
COMPLETED: 3.90GB

download speed average: 49.1kb/sec

ETA: 2 weeks 1 day!

time elapsed: 23 hours, 53 mins.

looking forward to the first season, prior to Sammy's voice breaking and before dean developed a self righteous gene lol

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 16:48
jandancer33 wrote:
still connecting every chance I get!
it's slow, but I wouldn't have even tried, if you'd not explained it would work without S/L & health!!!

so again, thank you!!!

size: 35.3GB
COMPLETED: 3.90GB

download speed average: 49.1kb/sec

ETA: 2 weeks 1 day!

time elapsed: 23 hours, 53 mins.

looking forward to the first season, prior to Sammy's voice breaking and before dean developed a self righteous gene lol

LOL, hopefully it will speed you, but in the end all good things take time, not like the torrent I downloaded it took 4 months for 4.6GB!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 17:13
Author: Blocked
try ask uploaders for a reseed. if all fails maby we can find it then re upload it here. should be able to find it

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5