Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Dog Soldiers 2 Fresh Meat

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:27
Author: ModeratorET lover
Oh yes lets hope its true but apparently there in the process of making this sequel and hopefully be released sometime in 2014. (The story) Pvt Laurence Cooper (survivor of first film) is picked up by a team of American soldiers who are on maneuvers. Cooper's story of werewolves in the woods is met with skepticism until the soldiers return to the now-destroyed farmhouse and discover evidence that something strange indeed went on. They discover a soldier from Capt. Ryan's special ops team (who were mentioned in the first film, but never seen), who explains that his company was also slaughtered by werewolves and have become the werewolves in this film.
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:40
Author:
I remember the first movie. I already heard the rumor of it's sequel since years ago. Hope they can produce it for real now and it didn't go straight to the bluray/dvd. It's nice to watch a thriller/horror movie in theater.
Thanks for the info ange1
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 15:18
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Got all the hallmarks of a straight to dvd release, but saying that, i enjoyed Dog Soldiers, especially the night scenes when the werewolves (actors in daft oversized heads wobbling about on there shoulders) were running aboot the forest like a right bunch of daftys..... Hope its still going to have the same tongue in cheek vein :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 23:51
dovahkin wrote:
I remember the first movie. I already heard the rumor of it's sequel since years ago. Hope they can produce it for real now and it didn't go straight to the bluray/dvd. It's nice to watch a thriller/horror movie in theater.
Thanks for the info ange1

Your welcome for the info :) i hope it doesnt but rumour has it that its going to head to the big screen. I hope it does and hopefully not to long to wait
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 23:57
peaSoup wrote:
Got all the hallmarks of a straight to dvd release, but saying that, i enjoyed Dog Soldiers, especially the night scenes when the werewolves (actors in daft oversized heads wobbling about on there shoulders) were running aboot the forest like a right bunch of daftys..... Hope its still going to have the same tongue in cheek vein :)

First movie was great pea, especially Spoon, he played a great part in it, a little humour in the movie. They say its going to have more gore and more fighting, this time American soldiers taking on the werewolves. Dam they could have asked me and you pea to play a werewol,f would have been a howl lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 23:59
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:

First movie was great pea, especially Spoon, he played a great part in it, a little humour in the movie. They say its going to have more gore and more fighting, this time American soldiers taking on the werewolves. Dam they could have asked me and you pea to play a werewol,f would have been a howl lol
I vote Big A_ to be the werewolf, me and you will just run rings roond the auld hoor!!!! pmsl
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 03:11
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I have been watching the website for years to see if fresh meat was going to be made, is somebody now saying it is in the process? I sure hope so, was one of my all time favorites, I wonder how big a role Kevin Mckidd will play in it? his career took off after the series Rome came out!! crossing my fingers on this one.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:

I vote Big A_ to be the werewolf, me and you will just run rings roond the auld hoor!!!! pmsl

LOL pea im sure he would make a great werewolf, just hope hes not a good runner or else i would be no good. Although i have my wings as back up lol :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12
19tommy59 wrote:
I have been watching the website for years to see if fresh meat was going to be made, is somebody now saying it is in the process? I sure hope so, was one of my all time favorites, I wonder how big a role Kevin Mckidd will play in it? his career took off after the series Rome came out!! crossing my fingers on this one.

Tommy there is rumours that there is a sequel and there releasing it in 2014, just hope these rumours become true. Im not sure if Kevin Mckidd will play a role in it but i hope so it would be much better if he was. Im keeping my fingers crossed :)
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

Tommy there is rumours that there is a sequel and there releasing it in 2014, just hope these rumours become true. Im not sure if Kevin Mckidd will play a role in it but i hope so it would be much better if he was. Im keeping my fingers crossed :)
Dog Soldiers 2 Poster and Plot
Posted by:
With daybreak comes the next horrifying chapter in the DOG SOLDIERS saga.

In the misty morning, following his night of werewolf horror in the original DOG SOLDIERS, Pvt. Lawrence Cooper surveys the rubble of the Scottish farmhouse, battered and bruised from the battle. He has lost everything he knew to the werewolf family; his fellow soldiers, his father figure sergeant, his faith in women and his disbelief in the supernatural. Cooper and the only other survivor, Sam the dog, begin their long trek toward civilization, satisfied that the werewolf family was killed in the farmhouse explosion.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest, the U.S. Special Forces team that was originally sent to participate in a series of war games with Coopers team waits impatiently. Col. Benjamin Parker sends two of his men off to see if there is any sign of the British team. They return with Cooper, who tells them an unbelievable tale about the night he and his platoon were besieged by a family of werewolves.

Just as Parker is about to write off Cooper as a mass murderer, a second wounded British soldier is brought into the U.S. camp. He introduces himself as British Special OPS Pvt. Kevin Erickson, lone survivor of the werewolf attack on Sgt. Ryans platoon in the original film. Erickson reports the werewolf attack on his platoon to the soldiers. He escaped with a few other soldiers to a cave near a stream. During the night, Erickson watched as one by one his platoon died, only to be resurrected, transformed into werewolves: Dog Soldiers!

Parker has had enough of the werewolf tales, puts both men under arrest and banishes them to a secured tent until they can all be picked up by a rendezvous ship in the morning. When Cooper reveals his photographic evidence from the farmhouse, Parker sends out three of his men to the shattered farmhouse to corroborate Coopers story. The U.S. soldiers arrive at the farmhouse just at moonrise. They are greeted by a bone-chilling howl that shatters the still of the night.

What follows is a night of ultimate horror as the U.S. forces, armed to the teeth with modern warfare technology, are about to take on their greatest foe, savage supernatural beasts who think and act like soldiers. The battle for humanity will be fought on this night Man vs. Beast Soldier vs. Dog Soldier!

Source: Fangoria
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 19:22
Thank you for that great info dazpicable :) story sounds brilliant, roll on Dog Soldiers 2
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 21:54
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
hmmm, I could possibly make a stunning werewolf, I spend a lot of time in the woods, so familiar to the terrain, but I will need to make my way to either Luxembourg or Canada if they are still going to film there, but I don't know howl I do that!

As it is the title may even change,
"After nearly 10 years and after several failed production starts, Kismet Entertainment Group officially announced on September 12th 2011 that they are not only working on a web series based on the film, but they're also in the early pre-production stages of the sequel. There's currently no word if the subtitle "Fresh Meat" or original premise will still be used".

Now for the above mentioned web series it seems it only made it to the trailer stage and died?

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 03:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ange1 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

I think Mckidd

I think McKidd will have to have a role because he was the only surviving member of his recon team/special Ops, I saw the review that Daz posted and it sounds great but did'nt the team leader say his squad was slaughtered? if so how can they say that the team is sitting and waiting becoming impatient? confusing, anyway I think the movie is going to be a winner, just hope they follow through, I hate it when they wont make a sequel to a good movie or cancel a good TV series.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
hmmm, I could possibly make a stunning werewolf, I spend a lot of time in the woods, so familiar to the terrain, but I will need to make my way to either Luxembourg or Canada if they are still going to film there, but I don't know howl I do that!

As it is the title may even change,
"After nearly 10 years and after several failed production starts, Kismet Entertainment Group officially announced on September 12th 2011 that they are not only working on a web series based on the film, but they're also in the early pre-production stages of the sequel. There's currently no word if the subtitle "Fresh Meat" or original premise will still be used".

Now for the above mentioned web series it seems it only made it to the trailer stage and died?

Lol Big A im sure you would make a stunning werewolf
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:41
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

I think Mckidd

I think McKidd will have to have a role because he was the only surviving member of his recon team/special Ops, I saw the review that Daz posted and it sounds great but did'nt the team leader say his squad was slaughtered? if so how can they say that the team is sitting and waiting becoming impatient? confusing, anyway I think the movie is going to be a winner, just hope they follow through, I hate it when they wont make a sequel to a good movie or cancel a good TV series.

Your right tommy just hope it is him in the sequel and not someone else playing his role.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5