ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiCAM 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Maya (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.81.105.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Deleted torrent


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 18:02
Author:
Hello,
I just saw my torrent counts are decreased. Probably some DMCA takedown since i didn't receive any pm from bot. Are there any way to know which one that got taken down?
I'm planning on re up sometimes later in a big batch after the takedown got a significant numbers on my torrent.
Any input are appreciated,
Thank you.
anjali_cool avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 18:11
Author:
dovahkin wrote:
Hello,
I just saw my torrent counts are decreased. Probably some DMCA takedown since i didn't receive any pm from bot. Are there any way to know which one that got taken down?
I'm planning on re up sometimes later in a big batch after the takedown got a significant numbers on my torrent.
Any input are appreciated,
Thank you.

if you didnt receive any pm from bot i guess dmca takendown your torrent..
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 19:18
Author:
anjali_cool wrote:

if you didnt receive any pm from bot i guess dmca takendown your torrent..
I see,
Are there any way to know which torrent that got taken down?
Thanks
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 21:14
Author:
SaM
dovahkin wrote:
anjali_cool wrote:

if you didnt receive any pm from bot i guess dmca takendown your torrent..
I see,
Are there any way to know which torrent that got taken down?
Thanks

no..u have to figure it out ur self
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 22:03
Author:
SaM wrote:
dovahkin wrote:
anjali_cool wrote:

if you didnt receive any pm from bot i guess dmca takendown your torrent..
I see,
Are there any way to know which torrent that got taken down?
Thanks

no..u have to figure it out ur self

Thank you for the confirmation.

============
Solved
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 23:12
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Let me take a stab in the dark it this has been deleted?
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_files/3242095/Shelly+Crane,+Collide+complete+series+YA+epub+[dovah].html
If you cant work what may have been a DMCA takedown, then a simple search on Chilling Effects, might help you find it, tho sometimes it takes a while to trawl thro the notices now as they have multiple file type takedowns altogether.
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 23:56
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Let me take a stab in the dark it this has been deleted?
http://extratorrent.cc/torrent_files/3242095/Shelly+Crane,+Collide+complete+series+YA+epub+[dovah].html
If you cant work what may have been a DMCA takedown, then a simple search on Chilling Effects, might help you find it, tho sometimes it takes a while to trawl thro the notices now as they have multiple file type takedowns altogether.
Ah that's right, that one also.
This past hour i try compare one by one between my seedbox and the list here and it certainly not an effective way. At first i thought in our profile probably there's some-kind of setting for showing deleted torrent that i overlooked.
Appreciated the link, Thank you.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2