Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Got Screwed

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 16:11
Author:
HI I purchased some software (It wasn't available on extra torrent) and it cost we 90 Dollars ! ! Any way its ok but got screwed by the guy. I want to make it available here but as a newby I can't upload zip files. Is there any body who I can email it to and they can upload it. The software is from digital-brochure dot com
As I can't get my money back it would be nice to share it.
Attachment:

DB.jpg  [ 137.5 KB | Downloads: 10 ]

DB.jpg  [ 137.5 KB | Downloads: 8 ]
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 22:09
Author:
no.
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 23:26
Author:
That rather unusual request sir.
No one in the right mind will want to give their email even the bogus one for receiving something from unknown person because they will still use their own pc/laptop to open that.
Sorry.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 01:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
I would say that the simple solution would be to unzip it and then uploaded, but as a newbie you can't do that either as you are not allowed to upload software either. So you are left with 2 choices if you want to do some harm to this company, you can either start uploading good quality torrents that follow the site rules, and once verified then upload that software, or try contacting this seeming professional outfit that may be able to help.
FAHM.Com
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 02:42
Author:

dovahkin wrote:
That rather unusual request sir.
No one in the right mind will want to give their email even the bogus one for receiving something from unknown person because they will still use their own pc/laptop to open that.
Sorry.

Yes your right never thought about that..
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 02:47
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:
I would say that the simple solution would be to unzip it and then uploaded, but as a newbie you can't do that either as you are not allowed to upload software either. So you are left with 2 choices if you want to do some harm to this company, you can either start uploading good quality torrents that follow the site rules, and once verified then upload that software, or try contacting this seeming professional outfit that may be able to help.
FAHM.Com

Hi tried the nice approach but he won't budge. Money wasn't the issue but principle hurts, any how just registered and I see it takes forever, judging by the posts, to be able to upload software. Been seeding downloads for years and always play my part in supporting ETorrent. Step by step
Thanks anyway

ozi avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 04:01
Author: SuperAdmin
if you payed for it like you said i dont see why you would want to upload it as a torrent
key will get blacklisted within a couple of hours due to many members registering the same key
your copy of it will also go offline and the money you spent goes to waste
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 14:54
Author:

oziman wrote:
if you payed for it like you said i dont see why you would want to upload it as a torrent
key will get blacklisted within a couple of hours due to many members registering the same key
your copy of it will also go offline and the money you spent goes to waste

No unlock code or registration, but you won't get telephone support . Its ready made, just change the photos using notepad. it might not be what you want but at least others get the chance to try it without paying 90 bucks. unlike me.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3