Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.167.215.35.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

ExtraTorrent USED to be one of the BEST torrent sites if not THE BEST... USED TO BE.... (closed)

AuthorMessage
xxZOMBIExx avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 23:45
Author: Blocked
I USED to love this site and was my main site to browse, download, etc.. for movies and TV Shows. This site was ALWAYS the first site I would visit/browse when I would get online and would usually always have this site open in a tab at least. What was so great about this site was that we could basically browse the latest/popular movie sections like if it was a video store and we didn't have anything specific to get. There's been soo many movies that I probably would have never seen or heard of if it wasn't for this site. I really love the format and the ease of use and when there is something specific that we would want then we can just use the search feature and usually able to find what you want.

However, that has changed in the last few months and has GOTTEN WORSE in the last 2-3 weeks or so and it's ALL because of one (maybe two, but I and others strongly believe it's the same person) person/uploader/poster or whatever you want to call him/them. That person is under the name/account of "Hotpena" and "Harks87". I can guarantee and pretty much prove it's the SAME PERSON using both accounts.

Basically what this person is doing is SPAMMING the movie section with MULTIPLE versions of the SAME MOVIE numerous times. I just looked right now while writing this for an example and he has posted/uploaded Kick Ass 2 (the latest DVD/Bluray version/rip that has came out recently) at LEAST 14 times and that's just from 11/29/13. So in one day this one person under Hotpena has uploaded the same movie 14 different times. Sure each one is a different file size or version, but really they're all pretty much the same thing. Then under his other account "Harks87" he's uploaded at least 7 different version, BUT, they're the same versions/files that was uploaded under Hotpena. So basically this one person has posted/uploaded at least 21 different versions of the same movie in one day and that's just going through the first 3-4 pages of their latest uploaded. I guarantee that he has even more versions of the same movie. Then while counting how many times he's posted Kick Ass 2 I also saw numerous postings of other movies more than 5-8 times, like that movie Elysium. He's uploaded/posted that movie under his Hotpena account at least 8-10 times.

This isn't Blockbuster video.

This person is also NOT helping this site, other uploaders, or just people who are trying to download these movies because he's uploading so many different versions of the same movie that it's spreading out the seeders. Then to make things even worse, this person does NOT rip his own movies that he uploads. Nope. All he is doing is downloading from other people that are doing the hard work and then re-uploading them under his name. Sure he might be leaving the persons name/tag in the title, but he's still taking other people's work and then uploading it under his name. So instead of there being like say 10,000 or so seeders under the original uploaded movie/torrent, there's only like 10 or so here and there under all the other duplicates. Which then takes people longer to download the file AND then they go and thank this person for his "hard work"? What "Hard Work"? Downloading from other people and then posting them under his name is not hard, it's laziness and technically it's SPAM. I for one will NOT and will NEVER download or support ANYTHING this person does/uploads. I don't care if it's a movie I wanted really bad and couldn't find it anywhere else and he was the only person (which of course he wouldn't since he gets his torrents from others, but just saying) offering it and I still wouldn't DL or support this person. NEVER.

I am not the only person that has noticed this as well. I have brought it up in the chat and others have also noticed and said the same things as well as agreed that this person is not helping this site in anyway. Plus others have noticed it's the same person under both accounts. For one they both have the same layout in the description area, both leave a link at the bottom to their Facebook accounts and when you go to each FB page then you can see how they post exactly the same. The English/Grammar is bad on both accounts, even when he's replying back to comments or leaving comments. Then the most important is that Hotpena will upload a movie and then 3-5 mins later he posts the same exact movie, file size, title, everything, under his Harks87 account or vice versa.

Something NEEDS to be done. Personally and in my opinion this person should just be banned. After looking at his "Events" under his profile area, he has been "warned" numerous times about different things and then an admin Oziman goes and clears his warnings and or restores whatever status icons that was removed by other mods or admins. It's like they're buddies and this Oziman is always sticking up for this person and clearing his name when he gets warnings, etc... It's RIDICULOUS!!!

You go and click in the latest/popular movie link to see what is new and all you see is the same movie posted over and over and over and 90% of the time it's ALL from Hotpena and Harks87. This site has basically turned into like all the other torrent sites to where you just have to "Search" for exactly what you want and can't really "browse" around anymore if you don't know exactly what you want. So why should I or others continue to come and support this site if we can do the same thing at all the other torrent sites out there? This is the site I ALWAYS recommend to people and or when I send them a link for a particular movie/file/whatever then it's always from this site. That will stop if this person is allowed to keep doing what he's been doing. Like I mentioned, it's bad enough that he's already copying from other people and then re-uploading those movies/files under his name, but to now be doing it more than once or even twice for the same movie is just completely out of hand and ridiculous.

If the owner of this site and admins or mods around here don't care, then that's fine. I won't care anymore either and I'll just go find another torrent site. I obviously don't want to do that and or have it come down to that, but that's what it has felt like. Some of the mods that I have PM'd this issue about seems to completely understand and sounds like they would take action, but they unfortunately can't make that kind of decision??? So that's why I'm trying this last time to hopefully let ALL the mods, admins, and owner or owners know about what has become of this once great torrent site. As well as letting others who have noticed the same and or feel the same about this particular individual(s) "Hotpena" and "Harks87" to also be able to speak up and post their opinions, feelings, thoughts, etc.. as well...

I would even be satisfied if this person is given ONE LAST FINAL WARNING to NOT upload/post more than 1-2 copies of the same title and can only use ONE account because there is no need to have two different accounts anyways, then I'm fine with that. However if he still doesn't comply and or tries to manipulate around that by posting up to 2 on one account and then the other 2 on the other account then he needs to be banned completely. So I'm all for allowing this person to continue to post/upload, but something has to be done and set so he's not constantly SPAMMING this site with the same movie and needs to be followed up on and or watched and if he breaks the rules just once then that should be it. No more chances and no more having Oziman or another admin/mod unban or clear what another admin/mod enforces.

I know I am just one person and the owner, admin, mods could care less if I continue to visit this site or not, but this one person does have friends and talks to other people and posts in other places online whether it be forums, social media, chat rooms, etc... and then the people that feel the same way and have gotten tired of having to sift through all the SPAM this person keeps posting, but they just never took the time to send a complaint to an admin or mod. This is definitely the last thing I would want to do and or want to happen, but that's where it's been heading to. Just figured I would try this last time to hopefully have something done about this before giving up and deleting this site from my bookmarks, etc.. and going somewhere else... I KNOW this site can be great again and that's what I'm hoping for.... This last two weeks have been the least amount of time I have spent on here, some days I don't even visit or look around and just been using another site which I won't say...

Thank you everyone, owner, admin, mods, and all the other people that read this post for your time and PLEASE if you have noticed the same and have the same feelings, etc.. then please post a reply to show these admins and mods that it's not just one person...

Thanks again,
Jake
ozi avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 23:58
Author: SuperAdmin
that uploader is not different to all other movie uploaders
shall we ban them for doing the same thing
if you dont want his torrents dont download them

btw i stopped reading your post after the word hotpena only took a couple of chapters to get there
move onto your next target

topic closed

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3