Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Woman in Black 2

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:06
Author: ModeratorET lover
Woman in black 2 - Angel of Death has been confirmed but wont hit the Theaters till February 2015. The first movie i watched at the cinema and thought it was done well, nice creepy gothic style horror movie. Think a lot of movies get more justice if you watch them in the cinema and considering this was a PG-13 i was certainly not expecting it to be as good. http://www.horror-movies.ca/2013/11/woman-in-black-2-angel-of-death-release-date-plot-details/

Some rumours on 2 movies- Army of Darkness remake, not sure if its going to be done as so much speculation has been going around. If Bruce Campbell will be starring in it, will Sam Raimi be back. They have both mentioned that the movie was going ahead but then changed their minds. Well either way guess we will know in the future.

Hellraiser remake is defineatley going ahead with Clive Barker back. Speculation tho is if Doug Bradley will be back to take the lead role as Pinhead. Just hope he returns as it wont be the same without him :)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 16:54
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ok Darlin, you are officially my hero!!! who knew you knew so much about horror?? the remake of Army of darkness wont work with Campbell assuming the lead roll (have ya seen Bruce lately?) hes huge and greyer than I am!!
but I could see him in a supporting role also I dont think Sam Raimi will take the reins, he hates sequels!! I would watch it though because im such a huge horror fan/zombie fan. Thanks for the update Ange1, TC.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 23:53
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Not seen the first one, when I have a bit of time I will look out the first one to watch.,Thanks
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:04
19tommy59 wrote:
ok Darlin, you are officially my hero!!! who knew you knew so much about horror?? the remake of Army of darkness wont work with Campbell assuming the lead roll (have ya seen Bruce lately?) hes huge and greyer than I am!!
but I could see him in a supporting role also I dont think Sam Raimi will take the reins, he hates sequels!! I would watch it though because im such a huge horror fan/zombie fan. Thanks for the update Ange1, TC.

Thank you hun :) ooh you know me anything to do with horror and i will try and find it lol. Ive not seen Bruce, wow is he really that huge and grey, well a little dye can help that but as for the weight, think he needs to be chased by a few demons for a few months lol.
Hope Sam will come back if they go ahead with it. Can say tho evil dead remake was a disappointment :(
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:07
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Not seen the first one, when I have a bit of time I will look out the first one to watch.,Thanks

Hope you enjoy it Big A when you have time to see it. Even Daniel Radcliffe did well in the lead role. Lets hope he has a cameo part in the sequel :)
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 14:07
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle

ange1,is that your nemesis?.......if so you`ll prevail every timebig_hug.gifkiss.gif
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 14:59
Poor Daniel forever cursed to be Harry Potter, the second coming of Gilligan
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 19:34
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
Well it may change when he plays James McAvoy's assistant Igor in the new version of Frankenstein, with hunched back and all!(Due out in 2015)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 00:12
TEZ wrote:
ange1,is that your nemesis?.......if so you`ll prevail every timebig_hug.gifkiss.gif

TEZ no spell can work on this ange1 lol xx
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 00:18
Looking forward to that one Big A, thanks for the info.

Tommy he did play the part well in woman in black altho i was expecting him waving his wand shouting EXPELLIARMUS but if he did i missed it lol
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 03:30
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Well it may change when he plays James McAvoy's assistant Igor in the new version of Frankenstein, with hunched back and all!(Due out in 2015)
He should play Eye- Gor in a remake of Young Frankenstein!!
Thats Frankensteen!!!! lol
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 03:31
ange1 wrote:
Looking forward to that one Big A, thanks for the info.

Tommy he did play the part well in woman in black altho i was expecting him waving his wand shouting EXPELLIARMUS but if he did i missed it lol
My sentiments exactly Darlin!
ausy77 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 17:17
Author:
interesting will be looking out for it,i did quite enjoy the first film and Harry done well in it so lets see:)
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 18:19
Author:
Didn't watch this one cause the image of Harry to vivid back then. Gonna give it a try.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 20:28
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
dovahkin wrote:
Didn't watch this one cause the image of Harry to vivid back then. Gonna give it a try.
Well worth a watch was'nt sure meself at first,pleased i did shame he is'nt in the next one i guess he can pick and choose not gonna starve is he lol.
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1