View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.147.200.51.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

VIRTUAL ILLDON!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
EMUworld avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 07:24
Author:
As more and more people get insanely hooked on to the virtual world, Let me give you a peek into the life of these netizens

99209972.jpg

Recently, one of the world’s most watched videos had a couple echanging their vows during their wedding ceremony, and promptly updating their status on their respective social networking sites, before proceeding with the rest of the ceremony. That most of us are virtual addict is known these dats, but many of us seem to be taking our obsession a tad too far. Let me demystifies this trend…

THE BLAHS
Even a sneeze is worth writing about for them and yes, there will be a slurry of comments after the great sneeze. To update their state of mind is the most important part of their virtual travails. To live is to update, they say. One of the vital signs for their popularity are the comments of the opposite sex! Sample: I just swallowed mu bubble gum. Comment: Poor you, does it hurt?

THE POSERS
No, we are not talking about the Salahi couple who crashed Obama’s party but people who only come to the fore once they have glamorous pictures to post. Did someone say that a photograph speaks a thousand words? To pose with friends, in exotic locales or airbrushed, is what comes naturally to them. Give or take a few unsavoury comments, there will always be a zillion compliments about their new look. And for once, there is no gender discrimination here.

THE ACTIVISTS
Be it promoting their photography or favourite causes or themselves, the activists have all the time to send you invites and fan club requests and make more groups to glorify their work and spread their network. Do not expect less than three hundred people on their friend list!

THE GAMERS
They spend al the waking hours saving their trees, or farm animals or virtual fish, and if they offer you any part of it, you better accept them. The only way you can command their friendship is to accept all their bizarre and persistent requests to play the virtual games. Never even bring up the word obsessive-compulsive in the same line as the game they love. You can as well say good-bye to that good ol’friendship of yours.

“ Its embarrassing to admit but almost the entire day, I’m gaming or thinking of strategies to play better. Once, I was ill and was advised to rest at home. Since I did not have an internet connection at home, I forced myself out of the bed and went to office because I has to continue my game, in which my virtual crops would die if I didn’t harvest them. Even my boss was willing to give me a break, but I didn’t take it. She thought I was such a dedicated employee; onli I knew that wasn’t the case,” confesses an IT professional.

THE ADD-ME-ONS
Look at your friend list and you will discover certain friends with whom, you might have never even exchanged a cursory “hello”! Well, such is the virtual world. Even if the second question they will ever ask you is your marital status, never worry about having to make friends in social networking sites.

“These will be the type who keep asking the same kind of questions everyday. Subtle hints that your are disturbing do not faze them,” says an advertising professional affirms.
Seems like adding more friends in just what you do in the virtual world. Now you knw why “Un-friend” ws one of the most used words of the year 2009.
Cunty avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 16:40
Author:
That IT Professional better have a good excuse for not having a internet connection at home!

In all seriousness, tis all old news, everything's addicting on THE INTERNET and people should know their limits, wich obviously only a very few have. Call my post irrelevant but I believe you control your own online times and addictiveness.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1