ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Nobody.Walks.in.L.A.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Evil In Her.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.227.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


The Wolf of Wall Street


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 09:18
Author:
Anyone have a good copy of this?

IMDB link imdb.com/title/tt0993846/

I had made a thread on this the other day and it got deleted... not sure why.

So if this one gets deleted can you send me a inbox message as to why it was deleted?

Can't find anything but the ebook on the site.

I'm looking for the movie.

Thanks in advance.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 09:22
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
It probably got deleted because it was a pointless post, like this one??

When it it available it will be here, no point in keeping requesting it, that will not get it here any faster. just keep checking via the search function or looking at the hot torrent section, as for good quality, it really depends on what you mean, as there probably will not be IMO a good quality copy of it until the Bluray is released, and thats not gonna be anytime soon.
ghosty1985 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39
Author: KittymenTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
It probably got deleted because it was a pointless post, like this one??

When it it available it will be here, no point in keeping requesting it, that will not get it here any faster. just keep checking via the search function or looking at the hot torrent section, as for good quality, it really depends on what you mean, as there probably will not be IMO a good quality copy of it until the Bluray is released, and thats not gonna be anytime soon.
Are you saying that a hotly anticipated movie like this will be released even if people aren't requesting it daily?
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 13:37
Author:
THEN WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVING A SECTION CALLED REQUEST U ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER AND THAT WAS PUTTING IT NICELY
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 14:27
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ghosty1985 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
It probably got deleted because it was a pointless post, like this one??

When it it available it will be here, no point in keeping requesting it, that will not get it here any faster. just keep checking via the search function or looking at the hot torrent section, as for good quality, it really depends on what you mean, as there probably will not be IMO a good quality copy of it until the Bluray is released, and thats not gonna be anytime soon.
Are you saying that a hotly anticipated movie like this will be released even if people aren't requesting it daily?
The movie in question has been released quite a lot as dvdrips onto the site already, I myself have in fact deleted it at least 4 times as it was not requested enough???
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 14:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
smurfy2009 wrote:
THEN WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVING A SECTION CALLED REQUEST U ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER AND THAT WAS PUTTING IT NICELY

Did Santa Claus not get you the pink barbie keyboard that you wanted to replace your existing one which the caps lock key is broken?

The point in having a request section is to make requests for movies that are ACTUALLY AVAILABLE to upload. Not to cry like a bitch when movies that have not or just released at theaters(such as saving Mr banks or Philomena) are not uploaded here on ET with in minutes of their theatrical release! And if they are not uploaded here then that means they are pretty much not anywhere else on the internet!

A bit of common sense says if it's a new movie and it's just out that it will be released here at some point in time, it's easy to estimate the rough time a DVD/Bluray will be released as we can check the release dates, but who knows what day/time or theater a cammer will go to the theater to record what movie! And if it's not here then there is no point in requesting it!

Also it can be really pathetic that some stupid lazy half-witted folk when making requests don't even bother to add any decent information to their requests, such as IMDB links, the year of the production/release, or even do a search here on ET to find it already has been uploaded, or even better request something that has not even been release, such as the retarded fool who requested "hunger games 2" before it was even released in theaters! AND that is me putting it nicely

Oh and I don't have a chip on my shoulder, just a mars bar supper, broon and pickles!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 18:01
Author:
Well like I said I searched around and didn't see anything about it.

To the point that I thought I was possibly doing something wrong.

Perhaps leaving one post up to find in searches could assist in not having multiple threads made.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 20:54
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
greenway1313 wrote:
Well like I said I searched around and didn't see anything about it.
To the point that I thought I was possibly doing something wrong.
Perhaps leaving one post up to find in searches could assist in not having multiple threads made.
To be honest if the movie is just out/new released then there is no real point in making a request, as I said in the above is that we can predict a rough time of upload for a DVD/BRay, but have not got a clue when a person will go into a theater and record any particular movie and the upload it, thats why I said it was pointless making another post for something that now has 3 or 4 other posts requesting it.
Which having just one post up does not really help either as many folk have no clue and make duplicate/triplicate/quadruple posts for the same thing, post's for requests in the wrong sections before they even think of looking in the forum or using the ET search function.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 01:34
Author:
Whenever I did a forum search for wolf of wall street

either in search in post message and search in topic subject

I got back the message Search string is too low.

So maybe there's an issue there...
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 06:10
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
greenway1313 wrote:
Whenever I did a forum search for wolf of wall street

either in search in post message and search in topic subject

I got back the message Search string is too low.

So maybe there's an issue there...
you think? there hass been an issue there for quite a while now
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 13:38
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
greenway1313 wrote:
Whenever I did a forum search for wolf of wall street
either in search in post message and search in topic subject
I got back the message Search string is too low.
So maybe there's an issue there...
yeah there is an issue with the forum search, but I do spend too much time in the forum, so pretty much know what is/has been posted. The best way to keep check on the forum is to click on either the
btn_active_topics.png or btn_new_topics.png buttons above, then you will see the newest topics and latest posts.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6