H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.145.208.160.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Hammer returns with the movie - The Quiet Ones

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:02
Author: ModeratorET lover
Inspired by true events, THE QUIET ONES tells the story of an unorthodox professor who uses controversial methods and leads his best students off the grid to take part in a dangerous experiment: to create a poltergeist. Based on the theory that paranormal activity is caused by human negative energy, the rogue scientists perform a series of tests on a young patient, pushing her to the edge of sanity. As frightening occurrences begin to take place with shocking and gruesome consequences, the group quickly realizes they have triggered a force more terrifying and evil than they ever could have imagined.

Nice to see Hammer making another movie, i knew there was a sequel being made to The Woman in Black ( Angels of Death ) but seems it wont be released till February 2015, so in the meantime nice to see a new Hammer movie in the meantime.
This is not a gore movie but based on psychological experiments done in real life. A whole new level of scary without cutting people to shreds. Well i can say The woman in Black brought that feeling, the eeriness, the dark gothic type feel what Hammer used to bring us. Nice to see them return and if this is as good as The Woman in Black then Hammer please keep them coming :)
UK release April 2014.

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 15:12
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Well the plot of that sound good, and hope it will be good, but even tho I'm a huge fan of horror movies, I've never really like hammer films, really don't know why, watched loads of them. So here's hoping it's gonna be a good one.
ausy77 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 22:35
Author:
sounds interesting indeed,yes i liked the woman in black for the reasons you have said Angel lets hope this is a progression now:)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 00:55
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Hammer films with Peter Cushing,Christopher Lee and Vincent Price among others made great horror films, I remember the incredible doctor Phibes series of films they were great, nice to see them back in action!! Thanks Ange1
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 14:57
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well the plot of that sound good, and hope it will be good, but even tho I'm a huge fan of horror movies, I've never really like hammer films, really don't know why, watched loads of them. So here's hoping it's gonna be a good one.

I hope so to Big A :) aww you didnt like Hammer movies, maybe not scary enough for you, must be a hard core horror fan lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 15:00
ausy77 wrote:
sounds interesting indeed,yes i liked the woman in black for the reasons you have said Angel lets hope this is a progression now:)

I thought The Woman in black was really good my type of ghost movie, hope the 2nd is just as good :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 15:04
19tommy59 wrote:
Hammer films with Peter Cushing,Christopher Lee and Vincent Price among others made great horror films, I remember the incredible doctor Phibes series of films they were great, nice to see them back in action!! Thanks Ange1

Tommy your very welcome, i loved the hammer movies and Christopher Lee played a brilliant Dracula, only Dracula ive seen that was good like him was Gary Oldman :)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 15:32
there is a Hammer film and I cant exactly remember the name but it was one of those tales movies with 2 or 3 stories that tie in at the end? I remember one part was a retirement home run by a retired Army Colonel who was sadistic and treated the old folks accordingly, he fed the a piece of stale bread and dishwater soup for supper, anyway the old folks kidnap his ass and take his German sheppard and starve it, then he is blindfolded and put in a closet, later he is let out of the closet(NO not that kind of coming out) and finds himself in a very narrow passage lined with razor blades on both sides and then the coup de gras they release the now emaciated starved German Sheppard behind him and I guess you can imagine the rest!! talk about a close shave huh?? LOL go Hammer
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 17:28
19tommy59 wrote:
there is a Hammer film and I cant exactly remember the name but it was one of those tales movies with 2 or 3 stories that tie in at the end? I remember one part was a retirement home run by a retired Army Colonel who was sadistic and treated the old folks accordingly, he fed the a piece of stale bread and dishwater soup for supper, anyway the old folks kidnap his ass and take his German sheppard and starve it, then he is blindfolded and put in a closet, later he is let out of the closet(NO not that kind of coming out) and finds himself in a very narrow passage lined with razor blades on both sides and then the coup de gras they release the now emaciated starved German Sheppard behind him and I guess you can imagine the rest!! talk about a close shave huh?? LOL go Hammer

Sorry to say but that was not a German Sheppard but a Belgian Malinois that appeared in the 1972 movie of
Tales from the Crypt(which is not a hammer movie).
It was the last segment of the movie and was called "Blind Alleys". This segment was combined with the 5th segment of the movie "Wish You Were Here" and appeared as an episode of the Tales from the Crypt TV series, relabeled as "Revenge is the Nuts"
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 17:38
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
I hope so to Big A :) aww you didnt like Hammer movies, maybe not scary enough for you, must be a hard core horror fan lol
Think it's partly due to sitting thro many all night/24 hour horror movie screenings, with too many hammer movies used as fillers from midnight to 4/5am, the time you go braindead after watching 3/4 other movies in a row. And as you say not scary/gory enough for me. finally watched Woman in Black, it was OK, nothing amazing.
As for being a hard core horror fan, I'm into the weird/gore Japanese/Asian horror.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 17:45
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

Sorry to say but that was not a German Sheppard but a Belgian Malinois that appeared in the 1972 movie of
Tales from the Crypt(which is not a hammer movie).
It was the last segment of the movie and was called "Blind Alleys". This segment was combined with the 5th segment of the movie "Wish You Were Here" and appeared as an episode of the Tales from the Crypt TV series, relabeled as "Revenge is the Nuts"
Awwww FFS!!! all that review and it was'nt even Hammer? now tell me it was'nt a British production, and how the eck am I supposed to know German or Belgian? they all look alike to me!!! bottom line it was a good movie but I did'nt know it was tales from the crypt!! was that the original tales? and what was the name of the blind ole dude? the actor not character, great info Big!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 18:00
19tommy59 wrote:
Awwww FFS!!! all that review and it was'nt even Hammer? now tell me it was'nt a British production, and how the eck am I supposed to know German or Belgian? they all look alike to me!!! bottom line it was a good movie but I did'nt know it was tales from the crypt!! was that the original tales? and what was the name of the blind ole dude? the actor not character, great info Big!!
In the TV episode Anthony Zerbe played the caretaker, and in the movie it was Nigel Patrick as the Director of the house(for the blind)

And how can you not know the difference between a German Shepherd and a Belgian Malinois?
The BM has a flat straight back and more of a squarer body shape, while a GS has a sloping back due to their hips being lower than their shoulders, and the BM has a better temperament and has higher energy levels
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 20:43
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
In the TV episode Anthony Zerbe played the caretaker, and in the movie it was Nigel Patrick as the Director of the house(for the blind)

And how can you not know the difference between a German Shepherd and a Belgian Malinois?
The BM has a flat straight back and more of a squarer body shape, while a GS has a sloping back due to their hips being lower than their shoulders, and the BM has a better temperament and has higher energy levels
yeah but will he fetch me slippers???

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5