H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.163.117.182.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

The Walking Dead series 4 sneak videos

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 01:47
Author: ModeratorET lover
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Well the first episode was great :) just wondered who is your favourite character in it. Mine is Michonne, she is so cool and has no fear or very little. Im sure i would be very safe with her from all them Zombies lol
Has to be,.,.,., MAGGIE!!!!! for pervso,,,,,, erm i mean personnal reasons :)

Lol pea aww she is good but personal reason, is that because she would be your own personal bodyguard lol
Bodyguard is somewhere on the list, yes...... :)

Lol pea
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Well the first episode was great :) just wondered who is your favourite character in it. Mine is Michonne, she is so cool and has no fear or very little. Im sure i would be very safe with her from all them Zombies lol

Lol pea aww she is good but personal reason, is that because she would be your own personal bodyguard lol

Lol pea
Has to be Maggs for me as well, the games of chess we could play together :-)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 13:14
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well not picking a favorite character from that episode and I have not watched it yet, but over all Violet is/was my favorite WD character!

Lol is that Violet the pig Big_A, aww was a shame she died then they fed her piglets to the walkers :(
Yeah it is, and her death scene was really well acted by her.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 14:12
dazpicable wrote:
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:

Lol pea
Has to be Maggs for me as well, the games of chess we could play together :-)

A Magg fan too daz ;) i would be no good i cant play chess lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 14:13
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Well not picking a favorite character from that episode and I have not watched it yet, but over all Violet is/was my favorite WD character!

Lol is that Violet the pig Big_A, aww was a shame she died then they fed her piglets to the walkers :(
Yeah it is, and her death scene was really well acted by her.

Loool Big A she should get an award for her acting.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 01:17
Its getting better, i was on the edge of my seat watching it. But i wont say a word, dont want to spoil it for those that have not seen it yet :)

[img][/img]6Dksz1d.gif
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 13:03
Is it just me but it seems this series started well and seems to have gone off a little. I know we cant expect every episode to be brilliant but i was hoping for a little more action. Maybe its just leading up to that. Just seems a little slow but i still love it, story is good but come on more action lol.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 22:19
To be honest before the mid season break I was starting to lose interest with the program, but really enjoying it now, instead of focusing on a bit of all the characters in an episode it's nice to see some of the newer/minor characters getting some more airtime.

And instead of some cozy survival time it's nice to be back to the primal survival out in the open, but it seems to be a bit predictable what will happen in the final 4 episodes left of the series, tho it has been renewed for a fifth series(October 2014? TBC).
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 02:28
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
so how many episodes are actually left before the show ends???
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 20:09
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
To be honest before the mid season break I was starting to lose interest with the program, but really enjoying it now, instead of focusing on a bit of all the characters in an episode it's nice to see some of the newer/minor characters getting some more airtime.

And instead of some cozy survival time it's nice to be back to the primal survival out in the open, but it seems to be a bit predictable what will happen in the final 4 episodes left of the series, tho it has been renewed for a fifth series(October 2014? TBC).

Your right Big-A i do like the idea of them out in the open learning how to survive and i do like the story. Listening to what they were before all this happened. Nice to hear what their lives were like and hows its changed them to who they are. A fight for survival. Just a little more action would be nice, maybe im used to all the gore in it lol but a good story is also vital :) A fifth series wow thats great, thanks for the info. Aww shame we have to wait till next year.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 20:17
19tommy59 wrote:

Tommy for this series Big A says there 4 more but for the entire show im not quite sure. Some say its going to last a few more years but it could just be speculation.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 21:23
ange1 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Tommy for this series Big A says there 4 more but for the entire show im not quite sure. Some say its going to last a few more years but it could just be speculation.

From the sites I have been on it looks like a total episode count of 16 for series 4(same number of episodes in season 3), with 12 of the episodes of series 4 already aired.

Then looking at dates of the previous seasons premiers I would think that season 5 will begin sometime during October 2014, and at the moment no episode count for that season has been released.
And who knows what will happen after season 5??

Also still talks about the spin off prequel series being made, so maybe that will hopefully happen as well
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 21:49
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
thanks guys, I am a huge fan and like Big_A said im glad they are out and about in the mix again instead of the prison, the prison was cool for a bit but seriously what else were they going to do after everyone got sick? live happily ever after in D block? now they get to face the day to day perils of the Zombies like everyone else and now with the potential of some new sanctuary coming up? wonder who will run this one the last was the governor who this time the senator? president maybe? hell Maybe Prime minister, im looking forward to seeing it though. and I hope they come up with a prequel type series, if they do I hope it is with all new characters with maybe the occasional run in with one of the guys from the current series, lots of room for ideas there.
Soup avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 22:02
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
dc2w.jpg
Zombie Bro's, ffs!! the bugger's are everywhere lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 14:22
Lol pea

Ive just read whats going to happen in this series and omg, ooh i cant say i wont spoil it for anyone. Lets just say its going to be sad :( :( :(
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 42 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3