ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Delivery Man


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 20:17
Author:
Been looking all over and cannot find it.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 20:28
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Have you tried the cinema yet? Pretty certain you will find it there, unless you live in, Argentina,
Finland, Sweden, Greece or Poland, you will need to wait a bit for it.

As said previously be patient it will come some time but we can not say when, as no one knows when a cammer will be going to the theater to record it. Just keep using the search function or looking at hot torrent sectionse
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 07:56
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Have you tried the cinema yet? Pretty certain you will find it there, unless you live in, Argentina,
Finland, Sweden, Greece or Poland, you will need to wait a bit for it.

As said previously be patient it will come some time but we can not say when, as no one knows when a cammer will be going to the theater to record it. Just keep using the search function or looking at hot torrent sectionse


it's out of theatres. It came out in 2013.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 08:56
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
mark_lyon4692 wrote:
it's out of theatres. It came out in 2013.

OMG?? Sorry but did you actually read what I wrote??

Yes I know when it came out in theaters, I even listed the countries it is scheduled to be released in over the next few weeks! Just because it is in the theaters does not mean it will be uploaded here an hour after release, or a day, or a week or even a month after release do you not get that?? It will be uploaded when it's uploaded, and only one person knows that info and thats the person in the theater with the camera, it's really not to hard to understand that is it??.

Anyway if your that desperate to see it, download this, http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3239949/Starbuck+2011+1080p+BrRip+x264+AAC+5.1+%5BThumperDC%5D.html.
This is the film that "Delivery Man" is a remake of, both are written and directed by the same person, and the story varies only slightly(apart from one major change but I'll not spoil it), and Starbuck is actually a better produced, better acted and funnier movie than the Delivery Man. But then again it goes to show that Hollywood remakes suck big time!
mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 09:11
Author:


Big_A_Little_A wrote:


mark_lyon4692 wrote:
it's out of theatres. It came out in 2013.


OMG?? Sorry but did you actually read what I wrote??

Yes I know when it came out in theaters, I even listed the countries it is scheduled to be released in over the next few weeks! Just because it is in the theaters does not mean it will be uploaded here an hour after release, or a day, or a week or even a month after release do you not get that?? It will be uploaded when it's uploaded, and only one person knows that info and thats the person in the theater with the camera, it's really not to hard to understand that is it??.

Anyway if your that desperate to see it, download this,
This is the film that "Delivery Man" is a remake of, both are written and directed by the same person, and the story varies only slightly(apart from one major change but I'll not spoil it), and Starbuck is actually a better produced, better acted and funnier movie than the Delivery Man. But then again it goes to show that Hollywood remakes suck big time!

Well sorry!!! Someone let me know when it's uploaded.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 17:51
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
mark_lyon4692 wrote:
Someone let me know when it's uploaded.
Why are you too stupid to use the search function?

mark_lyon4692 avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 22:39
Author:


Big_A_Little_A wrote:


mark_lyon4692 wrote:
Someone let me know when it's uploaded.

Why are you too stupid to use the search function?



No as I tend to forget.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2