Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Additional Top Movie Category on Homepage?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
poll Poll: Agree?
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
AuthorMessage
falux avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:22
Author:
First of all, thanks for this great site.

I was wondering, while it is great that so many Indian brothers and sisters are enjoying this site, I find myself discovering a lot less English language featured movies on the frontpage, so I was wondering if that could not be solved by splitting the top movie category in 2, English and Non-English or English and Hindi? That way, a lot more people could be pleased at the same time without discriminating anyone.

This is no racist or discriminatory thought, but English is an international language, Hindi is not, so it would be a fair argument to separate.

Just my thought, keep up the good work.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 14:59
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
falux wrote:
First of all, thanks for this great site.

I was wondering, while it is great that so many Indian brothers and sisters are enjoying this site, I find myself discovering a lot less English language featured movies on the frontpage, so I was wondering if that could not be solved by splitting the top movie category in 2, English and Non-English or English and Hindi? That way, a lot more people could be pleased at the same time without discriminating anyone.

This is no racist or discriminatory thought, but English is an international language, Hindi is not, so it would be a fair argument to separate.

Just my thought, keep up the good work.
nobody here is discriminating against any race, this is an english speaking site and if we split the frontpage as you call it for every non english language we would'nt have room for the actual torrents,if we did that for Hindu then next we would be accused of favoritism because it was'nt done for other languages. sometimes the best answer is to leave things alone, if it ain't broken don't try to fix it!!!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 16:15
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
You could always launch a site and call it extratorrent.bro,but that would be sexual discrimination, but I don't know about beastiality. And if they created a Hindi section without creating a Russian, Spanish, French, Mandirin, African, Martian, Klingon etc etc etc section,that would be favoritism which is no better than discrimination.

So yeah, bugger off!
falux avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 06:42
Author:
Thank you for your kind and informative responses. I really felt the love, so this has to be a Christian place.

Anyway, I meant to split between English and non-English, which would be perfectly justified as English is the most common international language, and it bugs me when I see 80% Hindi movies; I speak 5 languages but Hindi isn't one of them, excuse my egoistic thinking.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30
Author: Blocked
why fixx when its not broken + no reason to do how you want it.were a english site not a bro site Just my thought
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 22:29
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
some-one is playing,,,,
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 03:26
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
was that a smart ass remark a Christian site? try reading the past forum posts and you can find this idea numerous times and always with the same response so excuse us if we seem a little cynical, it gets old answering the same question over and over again, kind of like you guys asking when a movie is gonna get here?? WE DONT KNOW ffs!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 20:33
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
falux wrote:
so this has to be a Christian place.
OMG?? Is it?? oh well sorry folks it was me who burnt the churches down, I will repent and upload some Cliff Richard albums to atone for my sins!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3