H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.89.1.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Vampire Academy

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
sexymami89 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 04:50
Author:
looking to download the Vampire Academy MOVIE please and thank you let me know

~~~~February 7, 2014 (USA)
Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters, Release date~~~~~~
Attachment:

19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 04:52
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
sexymami89 wrote:
its not out yet, watch the site for it and a cam version will be here eventually
sexymami89 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 04:56
Author:
It came out February 7, 2014 (USA)
Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters, Release date... today is Feb 26

19tommy59 wrote:

sexymami89 wrote:

its not out yet, watch the site for it and a cam version will be here eventually

February 7, 2014 (USA)
Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters, Release date
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 21:17
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
sexymami89 wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

sexymami89 wrote:

February 7, 2014 (USA)
Well if it's been released then how can you not find the torrent??
Oh wait hold on what did Tommy say??
19tommy59 wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:
A perfectly good reply to your question of
sexymami89 wrote:
Do you not think he can read your request and the release date of the theatrical release that you listed! and as you requested a torrent he was correct to say that it has not been released!

PS, The movie was that shit and flopped at all of it's Theatrical releases to-date, that they have reduced future viewings/releases(Lucky Brazilians! you have been spared the misery of this movie!) and totally scrapped plans for the sequel which they had already started writing and planning! (tho in a good way(for you) that probably means an early DVD release date to try and recoup some of the losses!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 00:11
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

sexymami89 wrote:

February 7, 2014 (USA)
Well if it's been released then how can you not find the torrent??
Oh wait hold on what did Tommy say??
19tommy59 wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:
A perfectly good reply to your question of
sexymami89 wrote:
Do you not think he can read your request and the release date of the theatrical release that you listed! and as you requested a torrent he was correct to say that it has not been released!

PS, The movie was that shit and flopped at all of it's Theatrical releases to-date, that they have reduced future viewings/releases(Lucky Brazilians! you have been spared the misery of this movie!) and totally scrapped plans for the sequel which they had already started writing and planning! (tho in a good way(for you) that probably means an early DVD release date to try and recoup some of the losses!
Thanks Big_A, for all of your information(not you Big) when you ask about a movie we actually check to see if it has been released Imdb release dates are not etched in stone those are the intended release dates but they are not always correct as movie release dates are regularly rescheduled (see 7500 etc..) so we check further to see if they have indeed been released and in this case it had not so I said so!! no need to post a reply with Imdb release dates for the aforementioned reasons and because you will piss me off and I will remember your name, my middle name is elephant and like the good ole pachyderms I have a loooooong memory!! what was I just saying?? never mind hope you get the point!! have a nice day!!!
sexymami89 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 17:12
Author:
wow honestly there was no reason for either of you to be jerks. I asked because it HAS been released here, it has been playing in theaters here for over a month now...that is why i asked.Thank you so much for the rudeness. I loved the welcome.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 18:42
no it had'nt been released yet, I live in the states and did a thorough check, that was the expected release date, and I was not trying to be rude only stating the obvious and if you felt mistreated well that is on you~~
try not to be too thin skinned.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 02:16
Author:

19tommy59 wrote:
no it had'nt been released yet, I live in the states and did a thorough check, that was the expected release date, and I was not trying to be rude only stating the obvious and if you felt mistreated well that is on you~~

not to be rude or anything..but that is absolutely not true...it has been showing in the states for quite some time now..only recently the amount of showings per day have been cut short..and it has stopped showing in some areas
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 02:30
dartzreunion wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

not to be rude or anything..but that is absolutely not true...it has been showing in the states for quite some time now..only recently the amount of showings per day have been cut short..and it has stopped showing in some areas
look buttinski the day we began this entire thing the movie had not been released, I ran a complete scan twice, I have not checked since that time but at that time it was not released thanks for your butting in
No avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 08:07
Author: Blocked
there FB etc state on the 27 feb 6 more days to go for the movie to get rls

if lucky you get a cam this week.but most likely wont be a cam for like 2 weeks

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 19:57
dartzreunion wrote:
only recently the amount of showings per day have been cut short..and it has stopped showing in some areas
Damn I wonder where you got that information??
And it was not cut back recently it was during the first week of release, and shit box office takings that the decision was taken to cut back/stop showing the movie, as it is under preforming to the tune of approx $180,00 a week in the box office takings!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 20:03
sexymami89 wrote:
wow honestly there was no reason for either of you to be jerks. I asked because it HAS been released here, it has been playing in theaters here for over a month now...that is why i asked.Thank you so much for the rudeness. I loved the welcome.
Since you feel the need to start call other members(who have replied to your question with accurate answers) names how about you stop being a stupid drooling retarded halfwit?
sexymami89 wrote:
looking to download the Vampire Academy MOVIE
19tommy59 wrote:
You asked for a download of the movie and you were told that a download had not been released, yet you act like an uneducated moron/4 year old child that does not understand a simple and straight forward answer to your own question.

Yet you still repeat the Theatrical release date, which has nothing to do with your question if a download was available,
sexymami89 wrote:
A totally pointless moronic waste of good letters and words!
sexymami89 wrote:
I asked because it HAS been released here,
So how can you not find the download of it??
Oh I know cos your still stupid enough to post theatrical release dates when we are replying to your question about downloading the movie! Are you stupid enough to think that If a movie has a theatrical release it will be uploaded at the same time? I say yeah you probably are as you cant seem to grasp the simple answer to your question on a download of the movie!

Also My prediction of an early release of the DVD was correct as it is estimated that the US DVD/BR release date is to be during May 2014(pre-orders available now), and Europe during June 2014. And the DVD so how is that being a jerk?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 21:39
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:
Since you feel the need to start call other members(who have replied to your question with accurate answers) names how about you stop being a stupid drooling retarded halfwit?
sexymami89 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
You asked for a download of the movie and you were told that a download had not been released, yet you act like an uneducated moron/4 year old child that does not understand a simple and straight forward answer to your own question.

Yet you still repeat the Theatrical release date, which has nothing to do with your question if a download was available,
sexymami89 wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:
Oh I know cos your still stupid enough to post theatrical release dates when we are replying to your question about downloading the movie! Are you stupid enough to think that If a movie has a theatrical release it will be uploaded at the same time? I say yeah you probably are as you cant seem to grasp the simple answer to your question on a download of the movie!

Also My prediction of an early release of the DVD was correct as it is estimated that the US DVD/BR release date is to be during May 2014(pre-orders available now), and Europe during June 2014. And the DVD so how is that being a jerk?
wtf is wrong with this dude? cant seem to grasp a simple concept like my reply to this question >> looking to download the Vampire Academy MOVIE please and thank you let me know<<<< so I let you know that no copy had been made available and yet you want to keep on talking about Imdb's listed release date!! who cares?? there is no copy of any kind available, can ya understand that???? sounds simple to me!!
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 09:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

sexymami89 wrote:
sexymami89 wrote:

wtf is wrong with this dude? cant seem to grasp a simple concept like my reply to this question >> looking to download the Vampire Academy MOVIE please and thank you let me know<<<< so I let you know that no copy had been made available and yet you want to keep on talking about Imdb's listed release date!! who cares?? there is no copy of any kind available, can ya understand that???? sounds simple to me!!
Does that mean a no then mmmmmmm a reprieve from more vampire Sheeeeite bonding time, yours Bortinski
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 22:08
dazpicable wrote:
Does that mean a no then mmmmmmm a reprieve from more vampire Sheeeeite bonding time, yours Bortinski
Nah it means a "maybe?"
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1