H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.199.76.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

add a joke

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 01:27
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
a blond walks into baskin robbins ice cream shop and asks the clerk, "sir, could I have a gallon of chocolate ice cream?" awww shoot said the clerk we are all out of chocolate but we have 30 other flavors! Ohhh I see said the blond, well then let me have a half gallon of ummmm chocolate!! WHAT the clerk said, maam I just said we are all out of chocolate order something else ok? Ohhh silly me said the blond, well then how about ummm a quart of umm chocolate!! what are you deaf? maam said the clerk look up here at this sign! ok she said well do you see the van like in van nilla? yes she said, ok he said do you see the straw like in straw berry? of course she said well then said the clerk do you see the fuck like in chocolate? what she said? theres no FUCK in CHOCOLATE, the clerk slaps his forehead and says "THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU THERES NO FUCKIN CHOCOLATE!!!
add a joke and pass it on!!
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 01:40
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
One night these two midget brothers walk into a bar and one says "Man I'm tired of screwing midget girls lets screw real women." So the other guy agreed.

5 minutes later two blonde's walk into the bar and sit by the two midgets.

So the four of them get talking and the midgets ask if they want to come to there hotel rooms and stay the night and have sex.

So the two blonde's decide to go.

In the first room the blonde and the midget were getting it on when the midget says "Oh baby, I'm sorry this has never happened before, but I can't get hard"

So they give up and lay down to go asleep. But through the wall from the second room they hear "1, 2, 3 uh 1, 2, 3 uh", which keeps up all night long.

So the next day after the blonde's leave the brothers meet each other again and discuss how there night went.

The first midget says "Oh, my night was terrible. I just couldn't get hard."

The second midget replies "Mine was worse than that"

"What do you mean" said the first guy. "I heard you going "1, 2, 3 uh all night long".

To which the second guy replies "Yeah! I couldn't get on the fucking bed"
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 01:47
A grade school teacher in Pennsylvania asked her students to use the word ‘fascinate’ in a sentence.
Molly put up her hand and said, ‘My family went to my grandad’s farm and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.
The teacher said, ‘That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate, not fascinating’.
Sally raised her hand. She said, ‘My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.’
The teacher said, ‘Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate.’
Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burnt by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word ‘fascinate’, so she called on him.
Johnny said, ‘My aunt Gloria has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.’
The teacher sat down and cried.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 01:48
peaSoup wrote:
One night these two midget brothers walk into a bar and one says "Man I'm tired of screwing midget girls lets screw real women." So the other guy agreed.

5 minutes later two blonde's walk into the bar and sit by the two midgets.

So the four of them get talking and the midgets ask if they want to come to there hotel rooms and stay the night and have sex.

So the two blonde's decide to go.

In the first room the blonde and the midget were getting it on when the midget says "Oh baby, I'm sorry this has never happened before, but I can't get hard"

So they give up and lay down to go asleep. But through the wall from the second room they hear "1, 2, 3 uh 1, 2, 3 uh", which keeps up all night long.

So the next day after the blonde's leave the brothers meet each other again and discuss how there night went.
1 2 3 uh LOL
The first midget says "Oh, my night was terrible. I just couldn't get hard."

The second midget replies "Mine was worse than that"

"What do you mean" said the first guy. "I heard you going "1, 2, 3 uh all night long".

To which the second guy replies "Yeah! I couldn't get on the fucking bed"
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 01:52
A professor at Wayne State University in Detroit was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hand. "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" Way in the back, Hamad raises his hand. The professor takes off his glasses and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience." The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Hamad , tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?" Hamad replied, "Shit, from way back there I thought you said Goats."
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 01:53
peaSoup wrote:
A grade school teacher in Pennsylvania asked her students to use the word ‘fascinate’ in a sentence.
Molly put up her hand and said, ‘My family went to my grandad’s farm and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.
The teacher said, ‘That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate, not fascinating’.
Sally raised her hand. She said, ‘My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.’
The teacher said, ‘Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate.’
Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burnt by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word ‘fascinate’, so she called on him.
Johnny said, ‘My aunt Gloria has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.’
The teacher sat down and cried.
hee hee heee wish id had her as a teacher, even now
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 04:53
So Pea, just you n me huh? nobody else with a sense of humor around here!! go on who needs ya??
badababa avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 05:47
Author:
1921878_650390751663762_1609662633_n.jpg
captainjackfan10 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 13:17
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
A philosopher, a mathematician, and an idiot die and go to heaven.

They arrive at the pearly gates and St. Peter greets them with a smile, but the devil is standing beside them. The three men stand there looking very confused. Saint Peter tells them that heaven is getting very crowded, and only those who can trick the devil gain entrance to heaven. The three men agree and the devil approaches each of them separately.

The devil comes up to the mathematician first and says "Give me any complex mathematical equation, and I'll solve it."

So the mathematician thinks for a while and give the devil a problem. The devil solves it and hands it right back to him. The mathematician says "Alright, I'll go to hell." And off he went.

The devil then approaches the philosopher and says for him to give him any sophisticated philosophical idea, and he'll explain it. So the philosopher does this and gives it to the devil. The devil, again, explains it and the philosopher agrees to go to hell.

Finally, the devil goes up to the idiot and says in an annoyed tone "Alright, wattaya got?"

The idiot thinks for a second and then declares "Get me a chair." The devil complies and gets the idiot a chair. "Alright, now drill seven holes in it." Again the devil complies and drills seven holes. Then, the idiot sits down in the chair and he farts. "Alright," the idiot declared with a grin. "Which hole did my fart come out of?"

The devil was taken aback, and stood confused at the idiot. "Uhh, that one!" The devil said as he pointed to a random hole.

"No stupid. My asshole!"

Yes I found this one and I did copy it. So here is a good joke!
captainjackfan10 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 14:05
I have one! Most Days That Is!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 14:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ET is now the joke of the p2p community sort your shit out Sam
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 14:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
Old one but makes me laugh. Englishman, American, Pakistani and a Frenchman standing on top of the Eiffel tower look across the Paris skyline. American starts to throw loads of Dollars from the top laughingly saying it's ok we Yanks have loads of money.Frenchman starts emptying bottles of Champagne over the side saying not to worry we French have shit loads of this stuff. Paki looks at the Englishman nervously and says " Fuck off don't you fucking dare " !!!!!!!!!!!
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 14:51
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
dazpicable wrote:
Old one but makes me laugh. Englishman, American, Pakistani and a Frenchman standing on top of the Eiffel tower look across the Paris skyline. American starts to throw loads of Dollars from the top laughingly saying it's ok we Yanks have loads of money.Frenchman starts emptying bottles of Champagne over the side saying not to worry we French have shit loads of this stuff. Paki looks at the Englishman nervously and says " Fuck off don't you fucking dare " !!!!!!!!!!!

Priceless............
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 00:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
snotlob wrote:
ET is now the joke of the p2p community sort your shit out Sam
Um it's beyond shit here! I am just waiting for the next random IP ban from the proxy site!
captainjackfan10 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:04
Well maybe someone should get there shit together and get our good name back! Come on folks this is a good site. It's there people that make it. Sam needs to step up to the plate! The ball is in your court SaM!
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6