Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.145.148.103.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

add a joke

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
AuthorMessage
tcasc avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55
Author: ET junkieET loverKittyTurtle
A businessman entered a tavern, sat down at the bar, and ordered a double scotch on the rocks.

After he finished the drink, he peeked inside his shirt pocket, then he ordered another double scotch.

After he finished that one, he again peeked inside his shirt pocket and ordered another double scotch.

Finally, the bartender said, "Look, buddy, I'll bring you drinks all night long. But you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order another."

The customer replied, "I'm looking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, then I know it's time to go home.
tcasc avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 19:53
A four-year-old boy and his father went to the beach. There was a dead seagull lying on the sand. The boy asked his father, ''Dad, what happened to the birdie?''

His dad told him, ''Son, the bird died and went to heaven.''

Then the boy asked, ''Did God throw him back down?''
tcasc avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 06:01
A minister, a lawyer, and a boy scout are the only passengers on a small plane that develops engine problems.
The pilot emerges from the cockpit and announces, “Real problems; going down can`t possibly land. We must bail out! But we only have 3 parachutes!
He reaches into the back of the plane and grabs one of the 3 chutes, announcing,
I m a married man with 3 kids to support, so I must save myself. Out he bails.
The lawyer then yells, "I have the greatest mind on earth, and the world can`t afford to lose my great intellect.He struggles into the back and grabs for a chute. Out he goes.
The elder minister smiles at the boy scout, Son, I ve lived much of my life already, so why don`t you.....
Nothing to worry about, Reverend,interrupts the scout, the Greatest Mind on Earth just bailed out wearing my backpack!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 20:24
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
What's the difference between an Afghani Military Base and a Pakistani Elementary School?

I don't know, I just fly the drone.

tcasc avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 06:27
A lawyer was reading out the will of a rich man to the people mentioned in the will:
"To you, my loving wife Rachel, who stood by me in rough times, as well as good, I leave her the house and $5 million."
The lawyer continued, "To my daughter Christy, who looked after me in sickness and kept the business going, I leave her the yacht, the business and $2 million."
The lawyer concluded, "And, to my cousin Matt, who hated me, argued with me, and thought that I would never mention him in my will – well, you are wrong. Hi, Matt.
tcasc avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 09:55
A woman visits a fortuneteller who tells her, "Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the woman takes a few deep breaths, steadies her voice and asks, "Will I be acquitted?"
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 21 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2