Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.144.250.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Annabelle Spinoff

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 14:24
Author: ModeratorET lover
So happy to hear that although James Wan wont be directing the spinoff he is back helping to produce it. Instead the directing job goes to John R Leonetti who has had some time out directing movies. Normally Leonetti is Director of Photography and has partnered with Wan on his movies, including Insidous, The Conjuring and lets not forget Dead Silence, another great Wan movie :)
Lead actress will be Annabelle Wallis, how unique to have the same name as the doll, or maybe more spookie lol. Let's hope Leonetti keeps to the dark creepy theme of the movie and gives us horror fans something to praise, jump and scream about just like The Conjuring.

Movie released on October 3rd 2014

2oacoR5.gif
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 17:11
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Looking forward to this one, lets see how it can be made creepier than the small segment from the Conjoring. Will be good to see how the spin out the story of how annabelle came to posses/manipulte the doll.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 01:17
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Looking forward to this one, lets see how it can be made creepier than the small segment from the Conjoring. Will be good to see how the spin out the story of how annabelle came to posses/manipulte the doll.

Totally agree Big_A will be really great to see how the doll became possessed. A good story with plenty of scares. I can understand why the used a different doll in the movie, wanting to make it look more creepy. Think any rag doll that was possessed would be dam scary lol
Soup avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 01:26
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

Totally agree Big_A will be really great to see how the doll became possessed. A good story with plenty of scares. I can understand why the used a different doll in the movie, wanting to make it look more creepy. Think any rag doll that was possessed would be dam scary lol
I had a teddy bear when i was aboot 5 i think, called wee boaby baw bag, and my oldest sister used to replace it's eyes with glowing shit stuff, and mutilate it's mouth and put pointy teeth in instead of normal teddy teeth, used to freak me the fook out lmao...... Looking back? she was and still is one sick bitch
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 17:51
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

I had a teddy bear when i was aboot 5 i think, called wee boaby baw bag, and my oldest sister used to replace it's eyes with glowing shit stuff, and mutilate it's mouth and put pointy teeth in instead of normal teddy teeth, used to freak me the fook out lmao...... Looking back? she was and still is one sick bitch

OMG pea i can't stop laughing, your sister is my hero lol. Le's hope after the movie the doll will be the number one present to buy at xmas. Lots of Annabelle's sitting on the toy shelves looool
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 00:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
ange1 wrote:
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

OMG pea i can't stop laughing, your sister is my hero lol. Le's hope after the movie the doll will be the number one present to buy at xmas. Lots of Annabelle's sitting on the toy shelves looool
sounds interesting, you know me darlin anything scary and im in!! wow you have a sister like me Pea my lil sister used to do all manner of nasty things to me, she once stuck me in my arse with a dart from 20 yards, not a bad shot but she swears she was aiming for my head!! actually got angry cuz I moved, talk about sick!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:09
Let's hope it is good tommy for us horror fans :) Wow your sister does sound like pea's. Must be a female thing lol.
Soup avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 19:39
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
Let's hope it is good tommy for us horror fans :) Wow your sister does sound like pea's. Must be a female thing lol.
LMAO The twisted sisters
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 20:50
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
LMAO The twisted sisters
lmao that was a long time ago before they knew about hormones and the like, I reminded her about that a while back and she swears it never happened, told her I still have the scar and aint afraid to drop me pants to prove it!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 20:51
ange1 wrote:
So happy to hear that although James Wan wont be directing the spinoff he is back helping to produce it. Instead the directing job goes to John R Leonetti who has had some time out directing movies. Normally Leonetti is Director of Photography and has partnered with Wan on his movies, including Insidous, The Conjuring and lets not forget Dead Silence, another great Wan movie :)
Lead actress will be Annabelle Wallis, how unique to have the same name as the doll, or maybe more spookie lol. Let's hope Leonetti keeps to the dark creepy theme of the movie and gives us horror fans something to praise, jump and scream about just like The Conjuring.

2oacoR5.gif
ok that ole bitch in the background shot is giving me the willys !!!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 00:09
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Just thinking, was it this movie I heard about a possible series of movies? I hope I'm wrong as this would be best left as a single move and not go down the killer doll movies series, after all Chucky already has a bride? Or maybe a Chucky vs Annabelle 3D effort to cash in on the current trend of updating old classic movies?
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 18:09
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:

2oacoR5.gif

But tommy she is smiling at you lol.
ange1 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 18:13
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Just thinking, was it this movie I heard about a possible series of movies? I hope I'm wrong as this would be best left as a single move and not go down the killer doll movies series, after all Chucky already has a bride? Or maybe a Chucky vs Annabelle 3D effort to cash in on the current trend of updating old classic movies?

Oooh i hope not BiG_A. One movie is enough they don't need to try and make more movies out of it. It is a one off just to explain why the doll became possessed. The thought of Chucky and Annabelle ooh no, can't imagine her being his new bride lol
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 20:13
ange1 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:

2oacoR5.gif

she needs eyeliner and serious dental work and toss a good exorcism in there!! ya know I saw the previews of Occulus, whatya think? looks scary as all heck!! and QUIT SMILIN AT ME YA PASTY SCARY WRETCHED THING!! Im gonna have nightmares fer sure!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 00:12
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
ange1 wrote:

2oacoR5.gif

she needs eyeliner and serious dental work and toss a good exorcism in there!! ya know I saw the previews of Occulus, whatya think? looks scary as all heck!! and QUIT SMILIN AT ME YA PASTY SCARY WRETCHED THING!! Im gonna have nightmares fer sure!!

tommy im crying with laughter after reading what you said lol. Hope you don't have nightmares. Sure after she has her dental work, make up and exorcism she will look much better.Then you can sleep safely lol :)
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6