Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.147.241.117.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Malware on site!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 15:47
Author:
Ok, first I thought it was my one laptop (running windows XP). I got the Internet Security 2010 malware when visiting this site. This morning browsing on an iMac, different computer, different network and guess what? Yup got the malware pop up. Luckily this time it was a mac and not windows because this thing is a bitch to get rid of.

On the imac I got it browsing the Xvid Divx files on and around the 15th page if that helps. For now I'll have to stay away from this site until this has been fixed which is a bummer because I love this website so much!!
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 16:21
Author: Blocked
ET dont have any virus trojab mallware ect while browsing nothing to worry about you wont get a virus while browsing ET
admin avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 17:09
Author:
admin
Possible top banner can give this. I will look thanks.
ihatespys avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 23:28
Author:
Could always use firefox and pop on some of there good addons such as adblock plus and noscript and such I havent seen an ad on this site ever lol
bluepeas avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 20:42
Author:
You should get Advance SystemCare (paid-version torrent or free version), b/c it sounds like a site you "regularly visit" leaves trash behind, considering both your pc's were hit. Internet Security 2010 DID NOT come from ET, believe me. I was browsing in unfamiliar territory & directly linked to save few images & it popped up on my pc few wks ago. I immediately disconnected my Internet & cleaned w/ Advance SystemCare than Malwarebytes. I always run Advance SystemCare thru out the day or after I visit sites I don't usually visit.

Also, IE8 has been crashing & sometimes acting unstable when visiting ET in the past month, so I use FireFox to visit ET. That's nothing if it happens to u. Could be your add ons to IE.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 21:00
Author: Blocked
try settings -> turn off Show ads on ET
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:01
Author:
This dosent always work...for the last few months for some reason when I visit the site I have to click the login at the top to be logged on...Not sigh in..when I hit logon I am automatically signed in..I asked admin about this a while ago and he says their is some problems they are working out!

EVERYONE should get Max protection for their computer ASAP!
bluepeas avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:44
Author:
Dirk...I dont get ithuh.gifare u saying it's telling u that you're NOT logged on but when u go to log in & hit the button, it tells u you r already logged in?? Or, r u saying u want to stay logged on so when u come back your automatically in "BUT" for some reason u have to 'repeatedly' log on??

The 1st issue I mentioned, I had w/ firefox, couple of x's recently. I thought it was a problem w/ firefox but I dont mind dealing w/ FF b/c IE gets unstable when I come to ET's site, even crashing at x's. I think I know y now...but that's another issue ieismessingup.gif
Dirk_Diggler avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:59
Author:
Yes bluepeas in the past everytime I come here I was automaticcly logged in..But recently like if I shut down my PC or log out of firefix I am not logged in when I return. However all I do is hit the log in button at top and I am logged in without typing my user/pass.
I dont think this is virus related or anything like that but I wouldn of caught this virus if I wouldn of been at the homescreen page with the Ads.
bluepeas avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 20:26
Author:
ATTN: If the same thing happens to u as the first poster(above)..read this pm I sent Dirk. It may help b/c we had the same problem when I use to hang at subscene: Last night I couldn't shut my pc off after watching The Road, & it was acting unstable..than this morn soon as my pc came on I ran a check on the movie w/ Micro Trend & Malwarebytes & it came back clean. Than, for the first time, soon as my browser opened I went str8 to ET to see if this other member was right about getting malware soon as u come to ET(another thread)...Sure enough, that "pc freescan07" popped up instead of ET. So I lightly clean my pc out, came back on, than hit ET Forum..and 'the bug' pops up again :O It may be coming from an ET advertisement but not ET... At Subscene, the same thing happened once but they had like 10 bad bugs hitting ppl at once...while some weren gettin hit at all. We found out it came from one of their ads & soon as I ran the free "secunia software inspector" from secunia.com & let it update all my 'browsing software' that ads use, java, adobeflash, etc.. it fixed the issues...

http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/online/
Krunk avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 04:32
Author:
Yeah sometimes i get a warning from my Kaspersky of a tojan. Next time i will actually look at it and see where its coming from.
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 13:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Didnt came across any of them yet.
no viruses on my favourite website.
sam_code4u avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 13:25
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Didnt came across any of them yet.
no viruses on my favourite website.
bluepeas avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 16:29
Author:
Here's a EXCELLENT small tool to keep on your pc! What it does is automatically attempt to STOP any processes associated with Internet Security 2010 and other rogue programs. Sometimes the bugs are so bad it works to keep our security software from seeing it, like how Malwarebytes misses Internet Security 2010 sometimes. Soon as my pc starts slowing down or freezing up, I run "rkil" which I keep on all my desktops along w/ SDfix. Than I run my antivirus program. "rkil" prevents that & stops the bad guys dead in it's tracks from spreading further damage till we get rid of it. I have a list of the Trojan Variants 'Internet 2010' spreads, but b/c it's always evolving, Malwarebytes didnt even catch it's newest variants. SDfix caught it =) & rkil saved me the 2nd time. And b/c SDfix includes 'catchme' stealth virus root remover by gmer, it removes any & ALL traces the average security software misses. After removing Trojans, sometimes our pc never acts the same & remains unstable. That's b/c it leaves traces behind, and this is why SDfix is important in our cleaning process ;) Go to the link, scroll down to almost the center & you'll see the "rkil.com download link". Save it somewhere on your pc that you'll have easy access to if your pc is hit w/ a another virus

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-internet-security-2010#keys

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1