Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

english help!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 04:38
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
for those of you who's posts sound like this " need help I could you if you could great and respected admins help I" I have a torrent that would be useful to you, and you know who you are!!

englishgrammarsecrets in Books > Educational
Take a gander at this and see if it helps you out. (no not Gander like a male goose, gander as to look at or peruse!!) always here to help!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:00
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
FFS?? You expect them to read the crap they upload without descriptions and as many payper click links as possible?

Just remeber, by gaining status and reviews it elevates their self esteem and ranking in their villages!

Have you not seen the seen the New Red Cross campaign?

It's "Clicks for Clean Water" for every 102,573 clicks on payper click licks you can raise enough to help a village get half a glass of clean water.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
FFS?? You expect them to read the crap they upload without descriptions and as many payper click links as possible?

Just remeber, by gaining status and reviews it elevates their self esteem and ranking in their villages!

Have you not seen the seen the New Red Cross campaign?

It's "Clicks for claen water" for every 102,573 clicks on payper click licks you can raise enough to help a village get half a glass of clean water.
FFS if they would all learn some english I would buy them all some bottled water, the latest brand is cheap too I think it is named " Chernobyl Brand, guaranteed to brighten up your day" as long as you like the color green and not afraid of the name Geiger then they will love it!! ENGRISH PREESE, bdee bdee bdee dats all folks!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:32
19tommy59 wrote:
FFS if they would all learn some english I would buy them all some bottled water, the latest brand is cheap too I think it is named " Chernobyl Brand, guaranteed to brighten up your day" as long as you like the color green and not afraid of the name Geiger then they will love it!! ENGRISH PREESE, bdee bdee bdee dats all folks!!
Come on give them a break they are trying their hardest to fit into an English language based site and learn the English language with the most effective English teaching program availible to them.
And come on am I the only one to have gone onto foreign websites like the great Mozambique site http://www.dwarfsafariroaringorgies/forum and poorly used the site/native Tsonga language to order a mail order dwarf and get sent a bag of dried maize?
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun

Chernobyl Brand,LMFAO i love it !!!!!.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:51
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
Come on give them a break they are trying their hardest to fit into an English language based site and learn the English language with the most effective English teaching program availible to them.
And come on am I the only one to have gone onto foreign websites like the great Mozambique site http://www.dwarfsafariroaringorgies/forum and poorly used the site/native Tsonga language to order a mail order dwarf and get sent a bag of dried maize?
LMFAO, yeah classic buddy!! well they need to try harder!!if I have to hear "I sorry language english first my not language" I am gonna grab someone and pull THEIR hair out! and MEIN GOTT there are translators out there in Googleville that will translate every thing from english to fookin Klingon how hard is it people?? Google is your friend is your new Mantra now
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 14:32
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 16:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
pleasea where cand i finded hookeded on fonics ?? sory me enlesh not gooda
plaease want 750p with 128mbs audios thanks you.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 17:00
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
razor1shrp wrote:
Mujhē ēka patnī ōha mahāna vasā ēka khōjanē mēṁ madada kr̥payā :-)
No avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 17:39
Author:
Please review my torrents.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 17:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
furlindia wrote:
how about you post in the right section and fuckoff jumping on someone eleses forum post
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 18:05
razor1shrp wrote:
Lol fooker!! me have that not you but there are engrish hindu duro ardios 45gig 10 minute rong vershun you wanna?? hmmm?
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 18:06
furlindia wrote:
I might have had you posted anywhere within 10 miles of where you should have posted!! try the correct place and you might get lucky
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 18:08
dazpicable wrote:
razor1shrp wrote:
Mujhē ēka patnī ōha mahāna vasā ēka khōjanē mēṁ madada kr̥payā :-)
who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 18:55
furlindia wrote:
I have revied them and none of them have proper descriptions, images/screenshots/covers, but all of them seem to have fake download hits! 1500+ downloads yet 10 completd and only a few seeds?? And as you say "my torrents" are you not bending the truth there a small bit, as the exact same file for one of your torrents exists and uploaded before you uploaded it, oh and not to forget no video/media info on your 2 SHORT SIZED video torrents? Do they both have runtimes over 10 minutes?? Is that good enough for you?? That Was Answered Tactfulliy just for you.

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2