1. Are you sure you've created your torrent file, using these announces:
Announces must not exceed 15 in total in your torrent client
2. Does your torrent client detects seed right after you've created your torrent file? (see attached image if you use u torrent)
3. Did you tried to update seeds/leecher status of your torrent manually by clicking at button named [Update Seeds/Leecher Stat] ?
4. If you do everything to this step right, download your uploaded torrent and open it with your torrent client. U torrent will inform you, that torrent task already exists and if you want to load the trackers from the torrent. Click yes and try to update seeds/leecher stats again. It now should appear that torrent have 1 or more active seeder. It takes some tie of the site to add your uploaded torrent to its database and you will see it in search results or browsing latest torrents within 1-2 minutes. Sometimes a little bit longer, according to different reasons like busier server for example.
5. What type of file are you trying to upload here?
There are rules, which you have to read well before your first upload here, if you want to preserve your shared files.
6. Give more descriptive information what exactly is the problem, if it's still persists.