Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E20.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.224.247.75.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Are some moderators making up rules as they go?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 21:50
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
Gerald was doing his job as staff-simple.Unless we want to re-title this to "Are some up-loaders wanting not to obey simple rules"Then lock this thread as i can't-Thanks
No avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 23:00
Author:

Quote:
I have an ides!! why dont you just shut the hell up, take a hike and dont let the e-screen door hit ya on the way out.

I see you went to the same (special probably) charm school for moderators as your "colleague". Fuck, never seen such a lovely crew of moderators. I must be mad trying to have a discussion with the likes of you bigots. Don't bother closing my account. Don't intend on using it. Luckily for me Internet is big enough for me to avoid censorship behavior, expressed even here on the "discussion" forum.
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 23:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
Well well well come to a dog fight wearing milk bone underware and be prepared to get your ass chewed i'm assuming is the moral of this story ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 23:37
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
gorca wrote:

Quote:
I have an ides!! why dont you just shut the hell up, take a hike and dont let the e-screen door hit ya on the way out.

I see you went to the same (special probably) charm school for moderators as your "colleague". Fuck, never seen such a lovely crew of moderators. I must be mad trying to have a discussion with the likes of you bigots. Don't bother closing my account. Don't intend on using it. Luckily for me Internet is big enough for me to avoid censorship behavior, expressed even here on the "discussion" forum.
boo hoo the big mean moderators are picking on me!!! if you had kept your mouth shut about something that according to you werent even responsible for then there would have been no problem, Gerald was doing his job following the rules and enforcing them, I hope I dont lose any sleep tonight worrying about you not using your account, ok im over it cya later it was fun while it lasted.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 23:46
razor1shrp wrote:
Well well well come to a dog fight wearing milk bone underware and be prepared to get your ass chewed i'm assuming is the moral of this story ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
he never should have accused Gerald of making up rules ffs!! for that matter he accused all of us because he did'nt follow the rules he lost 2 of his uploads the same as anyone would have, just a whiner trying to sound intelligent, he probably just lost his boyfriend or something like that!!
Soup avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 00:09
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Can i -5 the twat? lmfao
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 07:17
Author: Blocked
wooow
a kindergarden kid whining over the fact we dont allow youtube contents etc omg what alot of BS get a life move on.

if you badly want to upload it go to the site you claim allow you upload freeware contents like youtube. oh btw this is HD
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 14:07
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
WOW, have I missed all the fun?

Now I'm just trying to get my head arond this all, it seems to be getting close to a script for a new HBO drama series?

So you uploaded something, but never read/undersood the site upload rules? and the said torrent gets deleted for infinging the site upload rules? So firstly why make this a forum topic(thus opening yourself up for all kinds of abuse(unless you secretly like being abused?)), could you not have done this privately and sorted it out like an adult(I am being genourous with the use of this word as your whining like a 5 year old girl), but no you need to make a topic of it. Now you are saying that the staff of ET are gulity of censorship?, if that was true do you not think they would have closed this topic as you attacked the staff and the rules? No they have kept this topic open to give you your say, without any type or form of censorship.

The problem that has been caused by you is that you uploaded a torrent that neither conforms to the site rule of no free web content, which youtube is, by looking at your comments it seems that you think that youtube is an origianl source of material for all the web? but may I ask you this, where do the youtube members get the content to upload it to you tube? mostly form torrents/their own DVD/Disc sources or ripped from other websites.

And also the rule of torrent dumping seems to have been broken? Now you say that you could have created your own torrent, so why don't you? It's pretty easy for you to do, your could either cap it from the history channel and upload TVrips or subscribe to a web service such as Hulu(who have all 18 episodes from the 2 series) and rip the series from there? Now I'm eagarly awaiting for you to upload your own copies of this series from a HD source that is not a free webrip from youtube! Please PM me witht he link once you have uploaded this complete 2 seasons, also can you please upload the Aliant tv show "warlords" in HD webrip.

Now going back to the title of your topic "Are some moderators making up rules as they go? Well yes moderators do help make up the site rules as things go along, and it's not on the whim of an individual taking things into their own hands at any given time, but through a group discussion with suggestions on how to improve the site for all members not just for single members who think they are the world gift to uploading.

By the way are you a 5 year old girl? Thats just my opinion from the way you have handled this simple(just like you??)topic and resonded to the replies you have recieved, and taken a childish tantrum because you can not see that you are in the wrong.

PS,
You can alway email the History channel and see if they plan to release this show on DVD, then you could purchase it and be the first to upload a DVD rip of it!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 15:07
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
WOW, have I missed all the fun?

Now I'm just trying to get my head arond this all, it seems to be getting close to a script for a new HBO drama series?

So you uploaded something, but never read/undersood the site upload rules? and the said torrent gets deleted for infinging the site upload rules? So firstly why make this a forum topic(thus opening yourself up for all kinds of abuse(unless you secretly like being abused?)), could you not have done this privately and sorted it out like an adult(I am being genourous with the use of this word as your whining like a 5 year old girl), but no you need to make a topic of it. Now you are saying that the staff of ET are gulity of censorship?, if that was true do you not think they would have closed this topic as you attacked the staff and the rules? No they have kept this topic open to give you your say, without any type or form of censorship.

The problem that has been caused by you is that you uploaded a torrent that neither conforms to the site rule of no free web content, which youtube is, by looking at your comments it seems that you think that youtube is an origianl source of material for all the web? but may I ask you this, where do the youtube members get the content to upload it to you tube? mostly form torrents/their own DVD/Disc sources or ripped from other websites.

And also the rule of torrent dumping seems to have been broken? Now you say that you could have created your own torrent, so why don't you? It's pretty easy for you to do, your could either cap it from the history channel and upload TVrips or subscribe to a web service such as Hulu(who have all 18 episodes from the 2 series) and rip the series from there? Now I'm eagarly awaiting for you to upload your own copies of this series from a HD source that is not a free webrip from youtube! Please PM me witht he link once you have uploaded this complete 2 seasons, also can you please upload the Aliant tv show "warlords" in HD webrip.

Now going back to the title of your topic "Are some moderators making up rules as they go? Well yes moderators do help make up the site rules as things go along, and it's not on the whim of an individual taking things into their own hands at any given time, but through a group discussion with suggestions on how to improve the site for all members not just for single members who think they are the world gift to uploading.

By the way are you a 5 year old girl? Thats just my opinion from the way you have handled this simple(just like you??)topic and resonded to the replies you have recieved, and taken a childish tantrum because you can not see that you are in the wrong.

PS,
You can alway email the History channel and see if they plan to release this show on DVD, then you could purchase it and be the first to upload a DVD rip of it!
here here!! A voice of reason!!
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 24 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4