ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Heat (1995) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Leftovers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Guerrilla.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 107.22.46.59.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


Remake of Stephens Kings IT Horror


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 19:12
Author: ModeratorET lover
No news yet of a release date but rumour has it that the movie will be made into 2 parts. Warner Bros has managed to get Cary Fukunaga to write and direct the movie. They decided to split it into 2 parts as the Book being so long it was better to explore the movie more. Seems the first part of the movie will be about the boys then the 2nd part meeting Pennywise the clown. This of course may be speculation. I'm not a fan of remakes but this does seem to be interesting if it goes ahead. Just hope it does turn out to be something better than all the other remakes that have been a flop.
Soup avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 19:15
Author: ModeratorET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ange1 wrote:
No news yet of a release date but rumour has it that the movie will be made into 2 parts. Warner Bros has managed to get Cary Fukunaga to write and direct the movie. They decided to split it into 2 parts as the Book being so long it was better to explore the movie more. Seems the first part of the movie will be about the boys then the 2nd part meeting Pennywise the clown. This of course may be speculation. I'm not a fan of remakes but this does seem to be interesting if it goes ahead. Just hope it does turn out to be something better than all the other remakes that have been a flop.
There is NOT an actor nowadays who could portray pennywise the way Tim Curry did...........
No avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 01:34
Author: Blocked
Just keep me up to speed i love Stephens Kings horrors
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:10
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
"Cary Fukunaga" I`m glad that name does`nt include a "c"
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 18:34
Author: ModeratorET lover
TEZ wrote:
"Cary Fukunaga" I`m glad that name does`nt include a "c"

Oooh i never even realised till you mentioned it TEZ. I am glad it doesn't lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 18:39
Author: ModeratorET lover
peaSoup wrote:
ange1 wrote:
No news yet of a release date but rumour has it that the movie will be made into 2 parts. Warner Bros has managed to get Cary Fukunaga to write and direct the movie. They decided to split it into 2 parts as the Book being so long it was better to explore the movie more. Seems the first part of the movie will be about the boys then the 2nd part meeting Pennywise the clown. This of course may be speculation. I'm not a fan of remakes but this does seem to be interesting if it goes ahead. Just hope it does turn out to be something better than all the other remakes that have been a flop.
There is NOT an actor nowadays who could portray pennywise the way Tim Curry did...........

No i don't think any actor could pea and just hope who ever plays him will try and take the part well. If not it's back to the circus lol
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 18:40
Author: ModeratorET lover
ObeyEt wrote:
Just keep me up to speed i love Stephens Kings horrors

Me to ObeyEt and i will keep you up to date :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 16:25
Author: ModeratorET lover
Just a little news, seems it will be revamped with more violence and gore. Cary Fukunaga will be co-writing and directing along with Chase Palmer and should hopefully be released in 2015 ( first part ) Fuckunaga has his work cut out as he is also busy planning the Pet Sematary remake.
So Stephen Kings IT may possibly to planned as a sequel rather than a remake?

Well either way i know i will be watching it and can't wait to find out who they have picked to play pennywise.
dovahkin avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 16:41
Author:
Thanks for the info. Long time fans of the author's work.
Last movie that I watch was The mist which the author despised the outcome and don't want to be associated with the movie :)
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 16:50
Author: ModeratorET lover
dovahkin wrote:
Thanks for the info. Long time fans of the author's work.
Last movie that I watch was The mist which the author despised the outcome and don't want to be associated with the movie :)

Your very welcome dovahkin. I saw the Mist and i quite enjoyed it. Know there was some mixed reviews on it altho i have never read the book and a lot of movies tend to leave out a lot from the them. Good news is the new IT will be taken to near enough exact to the book and that is why the movie will be in 2 parts :)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1