H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

A QUICK THANK YOU

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
AuthorMessage
CitizenTed avatar
Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 16:23
Author:

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Thank you! ET place to be!

My pleasure PsYcHaYoGi but you Sir deserve all the thanks along with all the ET crew. For me, it's ET every Day and only place to be:-)
CitizenTed avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 14:22
Author:
Sorry guys, but here's a bump to the top for a special note of gratitude to our beloved up loaders:-)

Without them life would be like living back in the 50's!!!

Have a great day and best regards to all (and you Tommy haha),

CitizenTed
CitizenTed avatar
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 18:41
Author:
It's been a while so I thought it appropriate to add another bump to the top to say thanks again to all our trusted up-loaders and ETRG. Without them all I would be in a straight jacket in a padded cell somewhere!!

Come on guys and gals, show your appreciation here and add your thanks - it only takes a second and a fraction of time that the up-loaders spend giving you your entertainment:-)

Have a great day everyone.

Best regards

Ted.
CitizenTed avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 15:01
Author:
Oh my, can nobody show their gratitude??? These guys are working their butts off for YOU for goodness sake.

Come on folks - show them you care!

Have a great day and best regards to all,

Ted
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 21:43
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
CitizenTed wrote:
SaM wrote:
Jealous Lads

SaM: Just quality yet again pal !!!! LMFAO

Tommy: OMFG what have you been smoking dude? The 3rd post there is to another uploader you thick tw*t. No disrespect to our Irish and London neighbours but I guess you must be from the former in the way you mis-spelled shite. Obviously a Trafford United supporter from the swamp and a second guess that's what rattled your cage, but that's going off track a little.

Have a look at more recent posts and yes, you will see I do love their work!! For me, there are a quite few good uploaders who I always thank; however, SaM and Juggs consistently provide quality and quantity above all others. What more can anyone ask for??

Come on guys keep this thread alive and p*ss Tommy's day off

Best regards to all,

CitizenTed
could'nt help that you had the 3rd uploader bunched in among your favorite sweethearts and as far as mis-spelling SHYTE, it is spelled both ways with the Y and the I, as I am Irish I use the former Y, and as for mis-spelling, the only mis anything here was you mis sing class too often in grammar!! and I do appreciate all the work Sam and Juggs do, they are great uploaders what I dont like is too much azz kissing ( ass being purposely mis-spelled to avoid citizen Ted Bot) just my opinion and you are entitled to it, so you have a great day Citizen!!!
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 00:47
Author:
SaM
:D
AppLeFiZZ avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 07:20
Author: Blocked
no one can love ET more than i do .
ET the place to be .
long live ET bro
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 17:17
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
AppLeFiZZ wrote:
no one can love ET more than i do .
ET the place to be .
long live ET bro
Stop changing your name then Bipin lol
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 17:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
CitizenTed wrote:
SaM wrote:
Jealous Lads

Tommy: OMFG what have you been smoking dude? The 3rd post there is to another uploader you thick tw*t. No disrespect to our Irish and London neighbours but I guess you must be from the former in the way you mis-spelled shite. Obviously a Trafford United supporter from the swamp and a second guess that's what rattled your cage, but that's going off track a little.

Have a look at more recent posts and yes, you will see I do love their work!! For me, there are a quite few good uploaders who I always thank; however, SaM and Juggs consistently provide quality and quantity above all others. What more can anyone ask for??

Best regards to all,

CitizenTed
could'nt help that you had the 3rd uploader bunched in among your favorite sweethearts and as far as mis-spelling SHYTE, it is spelled both ways with the Y and the I, as I am Irish I use the former Y, and as for mis-spelling, the only mis anything here was you mis sing class too often in grammar!! and I do appreciate all the work Sam and Juggs do, they are great uploaders what I dont like is too much azz kissing ( ass being purposely mis-spelled to avoid citizen Ted Bot) just my opinion and you are entitled to it, so you have a great day Citizen!!!
Thanks for all your torrents m8 iv'e spent hours d/l and seeding all your hard work and will continue to keep all your torrents up and running in my client until the end of days or 17th June 2017 whichever comes first, you Sir make this site what it is so ignore the haters oh great one and continue your wonderful modding n shit,
yours eternally grateful Daz.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 17:40
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
dazpicable wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
CitizenTed wrote:
SaM wrote:
Jealous Lads

Best regards to all,

CitizenTed
Thanks for all your torrents m8 iv'e spent hours d/l and seeding all your hard work and will continue to keep all your torrents up and running in my client until the end of days or 17th June 2017 whichever comes first, you Sir make this site what it is so ignore the haters oh great one and continue your wonderful modding n shit,
yours eternally grateful Daz.
Ok Daz, I dont say this very often but ya lost me???
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 23:28
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Citizen Ted, if your opening post was "A QUICK THANK YOU" all I've got to say is thank fook you didn't post the long version :-)
CitizenTed avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 16:48
Author:
LOL Tez:-) I do think our up loaders are just Gods in their own right. I'm not playing a sympathy card here but being disabled with many co-mormidities the majority of my day is spent watching movies and without their kind help and that from ETRG I would be totally lost. This is why I feel so strongly in giving them so much praise. I know a lot of people take them for granted, maybe not you Sir, but for me and others who may have similar conditions to myself they are a Godsend.

While I am writing I hope Juggs and SaM and maybe some of our wonderful other trusted up loaders are reading: is it possible you can U/L Camp X-Ray (a fairly recent movie about Guantanimo Bay) please?

Many thanks again to everyone,
Have a wonderful week and every morning you wake up feel blessed and enjoy your day.

Best regards to all,

TED
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 17:16
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
OMFG your really playing the Patriotism Card No wonder i get the distinct feeling that I should be standing with my hand over my heart saying my country tis of thee.....how many posts does it take to thanks someone. It takes ONE post it takes another SIX to explain the reason for it and another TEN to justify doing so....

It finally takes just one more gooey explosion of sappy sticky moistness to put the final nail in the coffin by stating how such an an extended thanks is necessary because of being a severely wounded, devastatingly morbid individual,plagued with to many disabilities to mention, whose only joy comes from the illegally obtained movies uploaded to ET The Place 2 Be.

cat
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 19:11
Author: Admin
HeAdCnA wrote:
Shit! Why not? Thank you uploaders! I love you Yogi! LOL

LoooooOoooooL just saw this !

thanks for sending some love my way, much appreciated :)

i wouldn't go to the point of confessing my love for you as well, but will go one step further and send out love to everyone at ExtraTorrent !

I love you all !!!!
CitizenTed avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 20:41
Author:
YoGi wrote:
HeAdCnA wrote:
Shit! Why not? Thank you uploaders! I love you Yogi! LOL

LoooooOoooooL just saw this !

thanks for sending some love my way, much appreciated :)

i wouldn't go to the point of confessing my love for you as well, but will go one step further and send out love to everyone at ExtraTorrent !

I love you all !!!!

WE ALL LOVE YOGI !!! (thanks for the PM by the way) and ETRG !!!!

LMAO at the rise from Catminister - should a**holes like this be allowed to post if their account is blocked? Maybe that's one for the Mods to look at??

Best regards to all as always,

TED
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 34 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5