Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

great site shame about the hun clan

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 59 posts ]
AuthorMessage
shione avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:10
Author: Blocked
i met a guy who uses this site a lot called anyb0dy he has asperger's syndrome 1st time he went in chat he was insulted and put down by a certain hun clan member such a sweet guy who would'nt hurt a fly and yes i have seen the copys of the insults guess who it was who insulted the guy 10 points if you get it right aw well later guy's and good luck in the future
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:22
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
who?and who cares ? if you dont have a thick skin dont go to the chatroom it is a rough place!! hun clan LOL thats funny
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:49
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
What is a hun clan ?? sorry i've had a falling out with google and can't find any info on this. Also like the big man says if your gonna wear milk bone underwear your gonna get chewed the dogs will sniff out the bitches in a minute.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 13:03
how does he kno the guy has assburger disease anyway???
shione avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 13:42
Author: Blocked
ok i get it 99% of you all are brainless i won't say anything more shame there is no consideration towards others as stated on the site but hey who care's about rules et sank below the great site to sh1te a long time ago lets hope other's replace it soon enough and then maybe's other user's will be treat with atleast some respect .
Soup avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 13:48
Author: Trusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
i have a 20 year old son who suffers from aspergers syndrome, sometimes you have to virtually peel him off the wall with a spatula if he hasnt taken his meds, which the git is prone to doing, but judging by your events your hardly in a position to go spouting off about members being rude in chat are you? ans as for ET being a shit hole, there's plenty of other sites out there you can go and frequent, i suspect you won't be missed here to much if you were to disappear...........
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 14:04
Whoa man who you calling brainless ?? We're not the ones who come to a public forum crying about the injustice or treatment on the internet. There are good apples and bad. Are you looking for somebody's shoulder to cry on ?? wrong place and i don't know of a chat anywhere where people will drop their shit to become your personal army or defense team. Sorry about your bud but it can't be that serious of an issue if he won't stand up for himself. Before you come here and insult the members who make this site what it is first ask this what do you bring to the table ?? JACK SHIT !!!. You want to hear about my bro's problems ? probably not you see problems are like assholes we all have one. One more thing pity is that little peice of skin between your ass and ball sack now go spend your time with google and come back with some real shit to talk about. Last thing we're not brainless were just sick of little bitches coming here thinking that are only purpose is to feel compassion and understanding for some fuck tard who means nothing to any of us. Yep that's some cold shit to swallow right there but it's the cold hard facts.. We have probably forgotten more then you have learned !!and why did we lose our rating your post states this is a great site and now you trash us ?? Peasoup could i kindly borrow your spatula i got some bitch slapping to do..

Final thought enjoy your walk out clearly were not the stand up people we used to be, and i really don't understand why your still a member if this site went down hill a long time ago. I'm off to talk to my 1 yr old grand daughter she makes more sense........
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 14:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
seeing as this is patter between the scotts id point the finger at big-A.
and you defo don't go in chat and let people know what illness you have. fucking hell your well in for a lynching if you do
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 14:20
snotlob you are 100 correct i was in chat and spoke on my personal battle with anal glaucoma and now they won't leave me alone so i come here and they judge me and taunt me and even worser make jokes about my bike and tatt.s Maybe one day the kind members will see me for who i really am and understand my disease. The internet used to be a kind warm place but now it's a play ground for douche bags and pedo's ......
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 14:29
I respectfully apologize to the admin and moderators here at E.T for my potty mouth it's a side effect from my anal glaucoma.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 14:52
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFgQtwIwBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHH6JBNvzq5I&ei=x_JkU4XfLJKV7Aa96IG4Cw&usg=AFQjCNFGYl2h9096cHdAddHM1PJk4WWDCQ All i can find on hun clan, sorry to hear about your illness Razor, can be a major disability may be related to CBA itis.If you have any form of mental illness the chat room probably not the best place to air it, my step son is Autistic and i would'nt let him anywhere near it,either give it back or feck off.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 19:18
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
shione wrote:
i met a guy who uses this site a lot called anyb0dy he has asperger's syndrome 1st time he went in chat he was insulted and put down by a certain hun clan member such a sweet guy who would'nt hurt a fly and yes i have seen the copys of the insults guess who it was who insulted the guy 10 points if you get it right aw well later guy's and good luck in the future
While your efforts to support another member whom that you feel has been victimised is appreciated, you method and approach to do this is well flawed! Would you not have been more discreet in the sensitive nature of "anyb0dy's" medical condition, and handled this in an adult manner and reported it directly to staff/admin providing them with your concerns and the evidence that you have gathered then it would have been dealt with in a professional manner and not as an open circus that you have now created!

Also with this post you have made some vauge and pointless allegations of the existance of some unknow clan of hun's? If it was just one member dishing out abuse, then how can one be a clan? And if it was just one person insulting them, why tarish the reputation of a whole clan based on the action of one?

While you say this member "would'nt hurt a fly", and since I have not seen the evidence of these alledged allagations of abuse I cant really commnet on the whys or reasons behind the posible abuse, but is it possible that it has gone 2 ways or arisen due the fact the situation of anyb0dy having Asperger syndrome (that reminds me if your going to defend someone with a disorder, then at least get the name of the disorder correct! Asperger syndrome or Asperger disorder or Asperger's are the correct names for it!) Have you ever thought that there may possibly have been a commmunication breakdown in chat that has lead to this sitution? After all my limited knowledge of Asperger syndrome leads me to belive that they have difficulties socializing and communicating, was the member who made the alleged insult made aware of this members disorder at the time? Was it a clash in understanding different senses of humour? It takes two to create a problem and a third to stir the shit up over it, so the way you have stirred it up will not help to resolve the issue but make it worse.

Oh and I like it how you turned this story of bullying to one of a competition of guess who with a prize of 10 points! really caring and compasionate of you to turn a very serious subject into a farce!

shione wrote:
ok i get it 99% of you all are brainless i won't say anything more shame there is no consideration towards others as stated on the site but hey who care's about rules et sank below the great site to sh1te a long time ago lets hope other's replace it soon enough and then maybe's other user's will be treat with atleast some respect .
Now talking about brainless people, maybe look at how brainless you have been in handeling this situation, or even how brainless you have been in the compostion of your posts? Very little punctuation used, even then it's used incorrectly in many places, you do not hae the brain power(or working keyboard) to capitalize your "I's". Also talking about going to shite, well that is mainly due to folk posting shite in the forum like this and not dealing with it in a cofidential and appropriate way and dealing with it in a very disrespecful manner.
snotlob wrote:
seeing as this is patter between the scotts id point the finger at big-A. and you defo don't go in chat and let people know what illness you have. fucking hell your well in for a lynching if you do
I can safely say this time it was not me, if I had isulted them they would still by sobbing tears into their mothers bosom or seeking advice from the village elders. And do have to agree that chat is not the place to discuss medical problems, the forum is!
So If anyone needs help and advice on mental disoreder's or split personality disorder either create a new topic or PM me I'll tell you what the best voltage to use to help with these conditions. Also I can't be one of the hun clan, don't you know the sheep hate the huns more than anything!
Maybe it was this member of the hun clan?

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 19:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Maybe it was a member of the Hun(Sen)Clan that made the alleged insult/abuse in chat? Personally I think is was orange shoulder pad man in the middle.
Hun_Sen_Clan_reunion.jpg
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 20:07
I can safely say this time it was not me, if I had isulted them they would still by sobbing tears into their mothers bosom or seeking advice from the village elders. And do have to agree that chat is not the place to discuss medical problems, the forum is!
So If anyone needs help and advice on mental disoreder's or split personality disorder either create a new topic or PM me I'll tell you what the best voltage to use to help with these conditions. Also I can't be one of the hun clan, don't you know the sheep hate the huns more than anything!
Maybe it was this member of the hun clan?

Big_A_ words above . Big_A_ i hate to inform you good sir of the council but they would never consider such an act of maturity however they will create many many dupe accounts and think that they have one up on us.....

After viewing the family pic of E.T i have concluded that the lady on the left in the red dress is part of the hun clan she whispered sweet nothings in my ear when i was looking under her dress. Sorry to call her out like that !!!!. ( You hearing this stuff legend ) lol lol lol.........
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 20:31
LOL, I thought this entire post of his was a big joke, did not think for a minute that someone would be dense enough to take a serious medical or mental condition into ET chatroom for any kind of serious conversation ffs!! if you open up a can o' worms the fish are going to bite so somebody was rude to someone in chat? REALLY?? here at ET??
I cant believe it, all the many thousands of our members are all considerate and would not dare be rude to anyone!!! why would you even say such a thing?now that I have that rubbish out of my system, who would think for a minute that you could open up in chatroom about a personal issue without every nut case spewing forth from every crack and crevice to jump at the chance to be rude, it happens all the time and if you have ANY brains you would know what is gonna happen when you allow yourself to discuss your personal business ON-LINE!!! get over it but I will say I thought it was a joke from the start so I jumped right in there feet first with comments!! if any of them made anyone feel uncomfortable or abused FOOK OFF YA PUTZ!!!!
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 59 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1