Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.197.74.137.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

great site shame about the hun clan

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 59 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 20:41
Author: ModeratorET lover
shione wrote:
i met a guy who uses this site a lot called anyb0dy he has asperger's syndrome 1st time he went in chat he was insulted and put down by a certain hun clan member such a sweet guy who would'nt hurt a fly and yes i have seen the copys of the insults guess who it was who insulted the guy 10 points if you get it right aw well later guy's and good luck in the future

Sorry to hear that your friend was insulted. I am probably the worst person to say hun a lot in chat but does it make me a bad person to say that ? As for the hun club as you call it, there is a lot of members who come into chat who call each other huns. Some who are long term members who have great respect not just for the site but many members have respect for them. Sometimes tho members can take things the wrong way, i personally know that if a member is being rude or offensive, tell thmem and if they wont listen either ignore or leave chat. Such a shame that this is being blown out of proportion but again i can understand your views with regarding your friend. Maybe it is best to inform staff in a message rather than in the forum if you have any further complaints :)
shione avatar
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 23:04
Author: Blocked
ok ok ok i get it guess i'm the only one who cares about others i won't be posting,chatting here on et i mean why bother and it was a great site once upon a time long ago its the way it is insult away i'm thickskinned he isn't .
Attachment:

et.jpg  [ 169.5 KB | Downloads: 14 ]
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 00:34
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
shione wrote:
ok ok ok i get it guess i'm the only one who cares about others i won't be posting,chatting here on et i mean why bother and it was a great site once upon a time long ago its the way it is insult away i'm thickskinned he isn't .
Ok ok ok I get it, your just here seeking attention for yourself, you have done nothing to actually help your so called friend/other member. All you have done is shown us the childish attidue that you have by the way you have handled both this situation and the replies to the topic that you created, by hadling a delicate incident in an extremly poor way, making a farce of a potentially serious situation, making up names of clans, and not fully explaining yourself, insulting other members by calling them names when it is fact your fault for the way you composed your posts and not making much sense in them.

Oh and are you still the only one who cares?? Did you read all of the replies?? And if this is how you show care to your so called friend, then I'm glad I'm not one of them, all you have done is make it worse, espcially for yourself. Oh by the way brainless one, while your puncuation has improved slightly you still can't seem to capitalize your "I's" now that really is a basic and does not take much brain power to fix.
Since you are repetedly saying that ET was a great site once upon a time and is now shite, why are you still here if it's that bad? Oh by the way that picture was really pathetic and imature, but then again I supose thats what you expect from a 16/17 year old girl, who syas there are better sites out there but does not log into their account on one of them for the past 5 months?

My personal opinon is that you should drop this, not reply back and pass the evideve you have to the staff on ET to deal with, as you just making yourself look bad and it's not really helped your friend/other member.

PS, If your going to insult other members here then expext some coming back your way, and no one has insulted anyb0dy in this post except you for the way you have handled this situation. Glad you have decided not to post back here it will give you some free time to think about growing up a bit and how to deal with delicate situations in a more adult and confidential way!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 03:49
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
This guy is just one more in a long line of idiots who pull this crap here, get on a soapbox and start a big totally unnecessary bunch of garbage, you say you are sticking up for your thin skinned friend? you said you just met him, on line? and he is all of a sudden your buddy? ya dont even know who you are talking to he could be anybody, your friendship standards must be very low all you need is to be able to type and hes your friend whom you would go to all this trouble for? not saying he is but for all you know he could be a pedophile or some such disgusting shyte, so for all of this you should receive the humanitarian of the year award right? well pick up your award on your way out and dont forget to shut the door behind you, we will do the locking!!! all this because one person, whom you have not even exposed yet said something not nice to your lifelong friend, you are the only one that cares??? look at all the crap WE have to put up with as members of staff here! and it aint for the money that we are doing this because there aint any, we do care, we care about the quality of the torrents that we offer here, we care enough to put up with people like you and still do our job thankless though it may be and who benefits?? YOU DO!! ET sucks so bad?? hit the road then please!! and we uncaring brainless ones will still be here tomorrow dealing with the next incarnation of you but we will be doing it with a smile on our faces!!
anyb0dy avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:26
hi everyone my names gary i use anyb0dy as my name on et this girls nuts fullstop shione i mean yes i have asperger's and no i haven't gave her permission to use myself as a sounding board for her issues i'm sorry if i have offended anyone on et
ausy77 avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 16:11
Author:
anyb0dy wrote:
hi everyone my names gary i use anyb0dy as my name on et this girls nuts fullstop shione i mean yes i have asperger's and no i haven't gave her permission to use myself as a sounding board for her issues i'm sorry if i have offended anyone on et
So now this whole thing has turned into a stalker fiasco,you call her nuts so you dont know her?I'd be looking over my shoulder mate lol.
shione avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 16:54
im not a fukking stalker i like him but if its way it is then i,m not sorry as for gary i was only helping ffs fukk you all at et rot in hell
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
lmfgdao dating on a torrent site what next!!!!!!!

anyhow shione i like you alot and would respectivly ask are you up for giving me a blowjob as im bored to fuck and keep getting a stiffy over this thread
anyb0dy avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:13
no snotlob i'm not dating this stupid girl how can i it's just sad she has to resort to this as for you shione ok go away and stalk someone else your showing your true iq and admin or not remark's like that are sad a bit like you
Soup avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:23
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET loverSupermanSunTurtle
shione wrote:
im not a fukking stalker i like him but if its way it is then i,m not sorry as for gary i was only helping ffs fukk you all at et rot in hell
Well you should'nt have started this thread then should you, your only getting your come uppance for being a stupid fookin retard!!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:31
anyb0dy wrote:
Well firstly Gary welocme to ET from all the decent members(that does not include shione)! Nice to meet you hope alls well and as far as I know you have offended no one, so no need to apologise.

If you do ever have any issues with other members then your best to contact a member of staff, you can find them here http://extratorrent.cc/online/ when they are online or if no one is online then you can PM them from here, http://extratorrent.cc/users_list/?type=admins.

Enjoy your time on ET and if your ever stuck or need something there are many good members here to help you and to have a chat and chill with, but as you have found out there are a few like shione that spoil it because of their own personal agenda's
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
shione wrote:

Your a psychological disaster does your parents know your using the computer ? I hope you have learned a valuable lesson here at E.T before you send us down in flames. Not only have you befriended somebody who gave you there time and trust but you've made a complete fool of yourself. Yes we have fun in the forums with various members but we are also a very intelligent group of members who do not like to be disrespected . So you accomplished nothing meaningful and we are going to rot in hell ?. Maturity is great just wait and see it may come to you some day. I have also taken the time to offer this link and suggest you view it.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2732693/Dr+Phil.2011.08.19.Troubled+Teens.480p.HDTV.x264-KarMa.html

Love razor.....................
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:41
shione wrote:
You may not be a stalker but you are a liar! Case in point, your previous post!
shione wrote:
i won't be posting,chatting here on et i mean why bother
Yet you post again! you really are one fucked up nasy vindictive disturbed little child with a grudge for ET and you are now trying to act like your the caring one, but all you are trying to do is to use and minipulate the weaker members of ET for your own twisted agenda!
Now why do you not just go away, grow up!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 17:44
snotlob wrote:
lmfgdao dating on a torrent site what next!!!!!!!
anyhow shione i like you alot and would respectivly ask are you up for giving me a blowjob as im bored to fuck and keep getting a stiffy over this thread
Hey it's Sunday night, I'll give you the weekend deal, 32 minutes for half a can of special brew, I'll even take my falsers out for a pack of KP prawn cocktail.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 18:10
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
So sad!! turns out it had nothing to do with a member with a disease getting treated harshly its just another lonely e-tramp looking for love in all the wrong places and feeling jilted, I was all set to post another long winded reply but now its just too sad!!! but hey cheer up shimone or hermione or whatever there are actual dating sites out there here you wont look so desperate or daft in the head with serious dain bramage!!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 59 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2